剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
It just happened! I don't know!
突然就这样了 我不知道
I just got upset.
我只是有点儿心烦
I'll fix it. I'll figure it out.
我会修的 我会修好它
I'll think happy thoughts.
我会想点儿愉快的事
I better call a plumber.
我最好叫个管道工
Know what'll make me happy?
知道我为什么不高兴吗
Tell Danny to stop ignoring me!
告诉丹尼别忽视我
Maybe we should just shut off the main line for now.
也许我们应该立刻关掉主管道
Yeah, yeah, I'll get it on the way out.
好 好 我会想办法的
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'll send somebody over.
我会找人过来
Rebecca...
瑞贝卡
You don't look nearly surprised enough
看到一个被你弃尸的女孩
to see a girl you left for dead.
你一点儿也不惊讶啊
I don't know where to begin. Try.
我不知道从何说起 说来听听
I've got an eternity.
我得到了永生
I didn't want this for you.
我不想你这样
Better to kill me? Rebecca.
最好杀了我吗 瑞贝卡
You left me for dead! Can we walk?
你让我在那等死 我们能走走吗
I don't do this anymore. I got weak with you.
我已经不这么干了 上次是我没忍♥住
And now I'm strong.
而现在我变强了
You know how terrified I felt when I woke up in that room,
你知道我在那屋子醒来后多害怕吗
their eyes on me?
他们看着我
No idea what had happened,
不知道发生了什么
where you were, what you were.
你在哪儿 你是什么
If I had any idea he'd do that to you...
如果我知道他会那样对你
I get what came over you. I've got it.
我知道你经历了什么 我明白
I wanna rip my skin off half the time.
我想把我的皮撕烂
I know. But the other half of the time...
我知道 但与此同时
I feel like a goddess.
我感觉像个女神
So thanks for that.
所以还是多谢你
No.
不
Thank Bishop.
多谢比索普
He's got a nice sales pitch.
他很会花言巧语
But once the high wears off,
可一旦新鲜劲过去了
it is more gruesome than you could realize.
会比你想象的要可怕
We can go away together, you and me.
我们可以一起离开 你和我
Sure. Bed and breakfast upstate?
当然 远离城市的床和早餐
We'll feed off the leaf peepers.
靠吃树叶活着
I got you into this so I could teach you.
我让你变成现在的样子 所以我要教你
Not sure I want advice
我不确定是否要向
from the man who fell off the wagon.
一个旧瘾复发的人请求帮助
But we can help each other stay strong.
但我们互相帮助保持强大
Please, I already know the best way to keep strong
得了吧 我知道如何变得强大
is to feed.
去吸血
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Bishop told me you were the best.
比索普告诉我你是最优秀的
I was the worst.
我是最差的
Well, how can you hate it so much?
你怎么会这么厌恶你自己
Nothing can kill you.
没有什么能杀死你
That's not true.
那可不一定
Practically nothing can kill you.
几乎没什么可以杀死你
The volume has been turned up in the world.
世上的声音被放大
I really hear what people say,
我真的可以听到人们的私语
how fast their hearts are beating.
心脏跳得有多快
I can tell you what's for dinner 3 streets away.
我可以告诉你三个街区以外的有什么晚餐
And my body...
而我的身体
Yeah, it has its perks.
是 它确实有优势
But you have to remember who you were, who you loved.
但你必须记住你曾经是谁 你爱过谁
I was pathetic.
我以前很可悲
I fell into bed with you after 2 glasses of wine
我喝了两杯酒就大摇大摆地
and 20 minutes of swagger.
和你上了床
To hell with who I loved.
和我他妈的爱的人
Dad never thought I'd amount to much.
爸爸从不认为我会有什么成就
Wait till I grab him by the throat
等我掐住他的喉咙
and eat his heart out.
把他的心吃掉的时候 他就知道了
Listen to me very carefully. You do not wanna do that.
仔细听我说 你不能那么做
You will never forgive yourself.
不然你永远不会原谅你自己
All those years I spent being sorry?
一生在悔恨中度过
Think how sorry my sisters will be
想想如果我把姐姐的孩子吸干之后
when I drain their babies lifeless.
她该有多可怜
It'll be the best family meal we've had in years.
这将是这些年来我吃过的最好的家庭聚餐
Ha. What?
怎么了
Jealous?
嫉妒吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I guess it takes that
我想
"He doesn't even know I'm alive" thing
"他不知道我还活着"这件事
to a whole new level.
就这样给升级了
Yeah.
是的
Maybe I'm not supposed to leave.
也许我不应该离开
OK.
好吧
You saw it.
你也看见了
Maybe he couldn't see me, but...
也许他看不到我 但
he felt something.
他感觉到了什么
How could I not pursue that?
我怎么能不追寻下去呢
Because...
因为
you're a monster.
你不是人
And he's not.
而他是人
And...
而且
Trust me...
相信我
It ends bad.
结局会很糟
You know, I was engaged.
你知道吗 我订过婚
You were?
曾经
Yeah.
是的
I'll try not to take offence to your extreme shock.
我尽量不对你的惊恐反应生气
And she doesn't know?
她不知道吗
What would I say?
怎么说呢
I'm... I'm... What?
我是 我是 怎么说呢
It's a miracle I got her to love me once.
她爱上我就已经是个奇迹了
You don't know how she'd react.
你不知道她会有何反应
Sally the Ghost.
莎莉变成了鬼魂
That's asking him to swallow a heck of a lot,
那让他承受的也太多了
don't you think?
你觉得呢
I've been dead for 6 months with no sign of change.
我都死了六个月了 没有任何变化的迹象
If he gets scared...
如果他害怕了
if my feelings get hurt,
如果我受伤了
if a white light appears and I walk into it...
如果一道白光出现 而我走了进去
what's the harm in trying?
试一下又何妨呢
You really wanna go through the pain...
你真想再次经历
of losing him all over again?
失去他的痛苦吗
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
Hello.
晚上好啊
Cara... hi.
卡拉 晚上好
I didn't see you here.
我没注意到你在这
Yeah, I was just over there with my friends.
我刚才和我朋友在那边
But I thought I'd come over and say hi.
但我觉得我最好还是和你打声招呼
Which I did.
就过来了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Anyways, I guess I'll just...
我想我还是
You know what, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sit and have a drink with me.
坐下和我喝一杯吧
Sauvignon?
来杯长相思吗
Yeah!
好啊
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
What?
怎么了
What, so we're never speaking to each other again?
怎么了 我们就这么永远冷战吗
Come to the bar.
到酒吧来
I'm busy.
我现在很忙
Cara's here.
卡拉在这里
So?
那又怎样
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表