剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
A whole team of us running together,
我们一群在一起奔跑
living together, like nature intended.
一起生活 正是我们的天性
Nature? You think this is natural?
天性 你认为这是天性
It'll be incredible!
这将会多棒啊
Nothing to hide from each other, nothing to fear.
不用在藏来藏去 也不用害怕
Vampires couldn't touch us.
吸血鬼也别想碰我们
Yeah, but a pack would only make us more dangerous.
没错 可是族群只会让我们变得更危险
Exactly! Invincible!
说得好 天下无敌
Safe.
也很安全
What we did last night to those vampires,
昨晚我们对那些吸血鬼所做的
we... we never would have done that alone.
如果只有自己绝对不可能做的出来
They're murdering leeches, Josh.
他们是吸血的魔鬼 乔什
I don't care!
我不在乎
I lost control. I gave in to the wolf!
我失控了 我被狼性控制了
Your wolf!
天性使然的狼
I never want to do that again.
我再也不想那么干了
All right.
好吧
Maybe I pushed you too far.
也许是我逼的太急了
We can take it slower.
我们可以慢慢来
I don't wanna take it slower.
我也不想慢慢来
I was gonna tell you this tomorrow,
我本打算月圆之后
after the Moon...
也就是明天告诉你的
But I think it's time you headed out.
我想你是时候离开了
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm grateful
我很感激
for everything that you've taught me, but...
你所教我的一切 但是...
I can manage.
我自己能行了
You can't even say "Transform"
你连"变身"都说不利索
without looking like you're gonna puke.
每次说的时候都像吐一样
You keep on talking about the wolf
你说起狼人的时候
like it's some kind of monster in a fairy tale,
就像是在说童话里的某种怪物一样
like it's not you!
说的好像你不是一样
It isn't me!
那不是我
It's an infection, a disease!
那是传染病 一种病
You don't have to suffer!
你不需要忍♥受这种痛苦
You don't have to be alone, none of us do.
也不必孤身一人 我们都不必这样
I...
我...
I think maybe changing together isn't such a good idea.
我想一起变身不是个好主意
What? Now you're gonna sulk?
怎么 生闷气去吗
You take the shed. I'll find another place.
你在这儿吧 我再找个地方
I won't abandon you
只要你还和那个吸血虫在一起
while you're living with that bloodmonger.
我就不会弃你不顾
Come on, Josh! It's not safe.
别这样 乔什 那不安全
We protect each other.
我们保护彼此
No, we don't! You make it worse for me.
不 我们不必这样 你只让事情变得很糟
You make everything worse for me.
你让我的一切变得非常糟
You don't understand.
你不明白
I've been looking for you for 2 years!
我已经找了你两年了
Two years?
两年
I wanted to tell you earlier.
我本想早点告诉你
I'm the one you met on that camping trip.
我就是你那次露营中遇到的人
No.
不
I'm the one who turned you.
是我转化了你
I'm the one who gave you this gift.
是我给予了你这个天赋
You can't be.
怎么能是你
I was roaming the forest in Maine.
我在缅因州的森林里游荡
I attacked 2 backpackers.
袭击了两名背包客
One of them died.
其中一个死了
And one was wounded, a scratch on the shoulder.
另一个受伤了 肩膀上还有一道抓痕
I checked the paper for days after.
我查阅了之后几天的报纸
I found your name.
找到了你的名字
You killed my friend!
你杀了我的朋友
But you survived. You're the only one, Josh.
但是你活了下来 你是唯一一个 乔什
I've been trying to find you.
我一直在找你
I've been tracking you ever since.
从那时起我就一直追寻你
Why? Why?
为什么 究竟为什么
Why wouldn't you just leave me alone?
为什么你就不能放过我
I couldn't.
我做不到
Every time I closed my eyes,
每当我闭上双眼
I saw you lying there in the woods.
我就看到你躺在森林里
I couldn't stop thinking.
我一直在想 一直在想
I had to see what was your life like.
我要看看你生活的怎么样
My life?
我的生活
My life!
我的生活
I don't... I don't have a life!
我根本 根本就没有生活
My family, my fiancee,
我的家庭 我的未婚妻
my whole future...
我的未来
You should've... You should've killed me.
你那时 就该杀了我
No, don't say that.
不 别那么说
Why didn't you?
你为什么没杀我
There were voices, screaming, men coming.
因为有很多声音 尖叫声 还有人来了
You know how it is, just flashes of memory.
你应该知道只有零星的记忆
The wolf is a gift, Josh.
狼人是一种天赋 乔什
I was just like you at first.
最开始我和你一样
This is not a gift!
这不是天赋
It's a curse!
这是诅咒
Feel it! Feel it!
去感受一下 感受一下
We're faster and stronger than any human.
我们比任何人类都更快更强
I don't wanna be this!
我不想变成这样
We're more alive, Josh!
我们更有生命力 乔什
We're the best of human and animal.
我们是人类和动物中最棒的
All this time.
这段时间以来
All this time, you've been coaching me,
这段时间以来 你一直指导我
pretending to help me manage my condition.
装作帮我处理我的情况
And you're the one who did this to me!
而你就是罪魁祸首
What kind of sick freak are you?
你到底是个怎样的怪胎
I'm your friend.
我是你的朋友
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want?
你想要什么
I thought if I helped you...
我以为如果我帮了你...
If you needed me,
如果你需要我...
you'd let me in.
你会让我融入进来
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I saw what you have
我看到了你拥有的
Your house, your friends, your job.
你的房♥子 你的朋友 你的工作
I wanted that too.
我也想拥有这些
I wanted what I used to have.
我想要我曾经拥有过的
I had a wife, a son. I lost everything!
我曾经有妻子 有儿子 我失去了一切
Anyone you'd like to pray for?
要为谁祈祷
You seem troubled. I'll pray for you.
你似乎很苦恼 我会为你祈祷
I've been doing this for over 200 years.
我都祈祷了两百多年了
You've done it for 6.
你才祈祷了六年
Dammit, and you still look 25.
你看上去还只有二十五岁
Sometimes I think:
有时我想
"If I'd just turned a little earlier..."
"如果我转化的早那么一点"
I remember six.
我记得六年前
You still remember the faces
那些被你杀死的人的脸
of the people that you've killed, most of them anyway.
你还记得绝大部分吧
But they're just starting to fade now,
但是他们现在开始被渐渐遗忘
aren't they?
是不是
I have killed so many people...
我杀过很多人...
That their faces are a blur.
他们脸越来越模糊
I used to think that I would go crazy trying to remember.
我曾以为努力回想这些我会发疯
But when you can't,
可当你想不起来的时候
when there's too many, when it has been too long...
杀过太多的人 隔的时间又这么久
That's when it gets scary.
这才是让人恐惧的地方
Or liberating.
抑或是让你摆脱束缚
I've seen people come in here.
我看见人们过来这里
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表