剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I figured you can get some more down at the hospital, you know,
我想你可以在医院里多弄点血
or just jump someone down an alley.
或者向巷子里的路人"借"点
Full moon's coming soon.
就要满月了
Yep! Can't wait for it.
是啊 迫不及待了
Yeah, it's been great, the help you've given Josh,
你帮助乔什 这很好
but you will be moving on after this moon.
但是这次满月之后你就得离开了
Yeah, I bet you like that, huh?
是啊 你很开心吧
It'd be for the best.
这是最好的结果了
Your welcome's wearing a bit thin here.
你已经没那么受欢迎了
Josh might have something different to say about that.
乔什也许有不同意见
Josh will do what's right.
乔什明白事理
Who's to say what's right, huh?
对错又是谁说了算呢
Some guy who's actually shown him how to survive,
是那个教他如何生存
how to thrive,
如何生活的人说了算
or some undead thing
还是那个把他当成宠物的
that lets him tag along like a pet.
死不了东西说了算
It's only a matter of time before he realizes
他迟早会认清
and sees you for the leech you are.
你吸血鬼的本质
Oh, you picked the wrong time to screw with me, Ray.
雷 你现在挑衅可是挑错了时间
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Rip me to shreds in this kitchen
在厨房♥里把我撕成碎片
and prove to your friend, Josh,
然后让你的朋友乔什看看
what a murderous scum we both know you to be?
你是个怎样的凶残败类
Is a bagel good for a hangover?
宿醉之后吃百吉圈好吗
Aidan.
艾登
Aidan?
艾登
Uh, what?
怎么了
Hi.
你好
Doe eyes. How are you?
无辜大眼睛 你好啊
Fine.
好啊
I haven't been screamed at by any nurses in a month or so.
护士们有段时间没对我大呼小叫了
Yeah. I'm... I'm sorry about that.
那件事 我很抱歉
It was a monster of a day,
我那天心情很糟
and honestly, it wasn't your fault.
老实说 那也不是你的错
It's really fine.
真的没关系
Let me buy you a... Let me buy you a coffee.
我...请你喝杯咖啡吧
Oh, that's OK.
不用了
No, please. I insist.
拜托 赏个脸吧
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 不谢
Um, I'll get the next one.
下回我请你
All right.
好的
So, are you hungry?
你饿吗
'Cause I am.
因为我饿了
But what I want
但是我想吃的东西
ain't on this menu.
不在菜单上
What menu?
什么菜单
Listen, I know you're as busy as you are hot,
我知道你是个忙的转不开身的大美女
so I'm gonna make this "Swort and sheet".
所以我就短话长说
Short and sweet.
长话短说
What time do you get off?
你几点下班
Why?
问这个干什么
Cause I want to take you out,
因为我想约你出去
buy you a drink...
请你喝一杯
Maybe 2, maybe 3...
也许两杯 也许三杯
and 4.
也许四杯
And just see at happens.
然后看看会发生什么
And what do you think is gonna happen?
那你觉得会发生什么呢
Well, I'm willing to bet that after that drink...
我敢打赌在那杯酒之后
or 4,
或四杯酒之后
we end up in sex.
我们会"坦诚做♥爱♥"
In bed. Sexing in bed.
"坦诚相见" 在床上缠绵
Or whatever.
或者别的什么的
Wow! Um, that's pretty just...
那可真是...
Wow! Um, what's your name?
你叫什么来着
Josh.
乔什
Josh. Right, yeah.
乔什 好吧
Um, I'd like to continue this conversation.
我很想继续聊下去
Really?
真的吗
But I'm incredibly busy.
但是我非常忙
So busy, in fact, that I don't have time
非常非常忙 我都没有时间
to go to Human Resources
去人力资源部投诉
and tell them what a disgusting, harassing cretin
他们竟然雇了一个这么恶心
they have working here as an orderly.
这么白♥痴♥ 这么爱骚扰别人的护理员
So, let's just say you talk to me again,
你要是再敢对我胡说八道
it's your ass.
别怪我不客气
What was that?
你刚才怎么回事
What? I was channelling my inner wolf.
什么 我在释放我内心的那匹狼
OK. So the wolf never wants to have sex again either.
好吧 那么那只狼永远别想再做♥爱♥了
Who taught you this crap? Ray?
谁教的你这些废话 雷吗
Ray? My friend, Ray?
雷 我的朋友雷
Yeah, he did.
没错 是他教的
He taught me a lot of things.
他教了我很多
What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
I don't know. Tell you what, when you're off tonight,
我不知道 这么说吧 当你今晚出去
wherever you've been for the past who knows how many nights,
还去你那个天知道的老地方的时候
maybe it'll come to you.
也许你自然而然就明白我怎么了
You commit dating suicide and suddenly it's about me?
你自己搞砸了约会就对我发脾气
Am I a jerk?
我是个坏人吗
Why would I think that?
我怎么会那么想
I use my otherworldly powers to destroy relationships.
我用我的能力搞毁了一段感情
I'm a jerk, right?
我是一个坏人 对吧
Danny?
又是丹尼吗
Why did it have to be Bridget?
为什么偏偏是布里奇特
You love Danny, right?
你爱丹尼 对不对
And Bridget?
还爱布里奇特
When she's not rubbing her bits all over my fiance,
前提是她没有勾搭我的未婚夫的话
yeah, she's the best.
她就是我的好朋友
So what could be better than 2 people that you love
那还有什么能比你爱的两个人走到一起
coming together over the love that they share for you?
又分享对你的爱更好呢
They're not sharing the love,
他们不是在分享爱
Mr. Hallmark.
好好先生
They're dancing on my grave.
他们那是在亵渎对我的爱
Sally.
莎莉
This life gets bitterly cold.
这样的生活很冷酷
Sometimes you just need to cling to the person
有时候你只是想要抓住那个
that you can claw your way out of the dark with.
可以带你远离黑暗的人
Danny and Bridget,
丹尼和布里奇特
they may not be kismet,
他们也许不是天生一对
but we all deserve a shot at a normal life.
但我们都要有一个平凡中蕴含炫彩的人生
They do, you do.
他们如此 你也如此
You do.
你也是
Maybe.
也许吧
Bridget, it's OK.
布里奇特 没关系
Bridget, I know you probably
布里奇特 我知道你可能
can't hear me, but...
听不到我说话 但是
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还要做什么
I need you to know that it's OK.
我想让你知道 那样没关系
I get it.
我理解
Please, go to him.
回到他身边吧
Hello?
谁
Is someone there?
有人在吗
And it's been around forever.
这里总是很多人
Uh, I think they redecorated.
我想他们重新装♥修♥过了
The food looks good.
这吃的看起来很好吃
Really colourful.
五彩缤纷的
Aidan.
艾登
Just, uh, just try.
再试试 再试试
Uh, so, how was your day anyway?
你今天过的怎么样
School is over.
你已经毕业了
You have absorbed every morsel of knowledge I have to offer.
我把该教的都教给你了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表