剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I agree with her there.
这一点我同意
But where else are you gonna find deer?
但这样的话就猎不到鹿了
But how are you gonna shoot it?
那你要怎么捕鹿呢
You don't have a gun.
你连把枪都没有
We don't need a gun.
我们不需要那东西
We're gonna catch it ourselves.
我们徒手就能抓住
And kill it?
然后宰了它
Yep.
对
But you said that we can't kill.
但你说过我们不能杀戮
Animals are different. Humans eat animals too.
动物不一样 人类也吃动物
Don't worry. We'll be gentle and quick.
别担心 我们的动作又轻又快
See, if you have to kill an animal,
看 捕猎动物的时候
there's a way to do it so it doesn't hurt.
有种方法可以让它们死的毫无痛苦
Cool.
真棒
Shhh! Look right over there.
嘘 看那边
OK. Now, I'm gonna go around.
现在我过去看看
And if he bolts, you run as fast as you can
如果他想逃走 你就以最快的速度追它
and just try to hold him, OK?
然后抓住它 好吗
Wait, wait. What if he does get away?
等下 如果它跑掉了怎么办
Just hold him.
只管抓住它就好
Did you find Bernie?
找到伯尼了吗
I took care of it.
都处理好了
You had to.
这是你该做的
I'll be upstairs.
我上楼了
Marcus...
马库斯
Thank you for taking care of those boys.
那两个男孩劳您费心了
If I didn't know any better,
如果不知情的话
I would've thought Aidan's son did it myself.
我也会以为是艾登的小家伙做的
Whatever I can do.
随时为您效劳
What was Aidan thinking anyway?
艾登到底在想些什么
Trying to keep a child, it's sick.
他还想养个孩子 真恶心
Aidan was thinking he could start a family of his own.
艾登觉得他可以组建一个自己的家庭
But we're his family, aren't we, Marcus?
但我们不就是他的家人吗 马库斯
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表