剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human...
《我欲为人》 前情提要
You know there's a better way to do this...
我们可以有更好的办法
Do what? Be a better monster?
做什么 当个更好的怪物吗
What about the apartment? Yeah, it's perfect.
合租一套公♥寓♥如何 非常不错的提议
We'll invite the neighbours over and eat them.
邀请邻里过去然后吃掉他们
I'm Sally, hi.
你们好 我是莎莉
She's a ghost.
她是个鬼魂
You were supposed to marry what's his face, weren't you?
你本该嫁给那个谁的 是吧
Danny. Right. So why don't you just go haunt him?
丹尼 很好 那你为何不去缠着他
I would love to leave.
我也想走
I would love to just open that door
我很想打开那扇门
and magically walk back into the life
奇迹般的回到
that was ripped away from me.
我被剥离的生活中去
You're a monster...
你不是人
And he's not.
而他是人
Tell Bishop what happened last time was a mistake.
告诉比索普昨晚的一切只是个错误
Cause I don't mind cleaning up you occasional mess.
我不介意给你捅的娄子擦屁♥股♥
That's what we do.
我们是一家人
We're family.
理应如此
So what it's gonna be?
那会是什么呢
Us...
选择我们
or them?
还是他们
I choose them.
我选择他们
Live forever.
永生
Travel the world in a different million ways...
用上百万种方法环游世界
Know every lover that you could possibly want.
熟知你渴望得到的爱人
Immortality.
永生不灭
What's not to love?
还有什么不满意吗
There's just one thing they leave out of the pitch...
只有一件事不太令人满意
Time...
那就是时间
that endless, sucking time.
无穷无尽 恶心的时间
No closing bell, no quarter.
既无休无止 又无声无息
No measure...
更无法测量
but memories,
只留下记忆
those haunting memories.
那些无法抹去的记忆
Slice 'em, dice 'em, rue 'em.
回味 丢弃 悔恨
Do it again.
一遍又一遍
And realize...
然后意识到
there is only one true thing.
只有一个真理
It is impossible to live forever perfectly.
生活不可能永远称心如意
Tell me you brought more coffee.
你最好多买♥♥了些咖啡
What?
什么
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Oh yeah, my bad.
我的错
Everybody, this is Josh.
各位 这位是乔什
Josh, meet the neighbours.
乔什 和邻居们打个招呼吧
Hi, Josh! Hi...
你好 乔什 你们好
You invited the entire neighbourhood?
你把整个街区的都请来了
Are you insane?
你疯了
What are we doing if we can't say hi to the neighbours?
我们不和街坊打个招呼怎么行
No one says hi to the neighbours anymore.
我们再也不能和任何人打交道
You know why? 'Cause we're the neighbours!
知道为什么吗 因为我们是异类
Josh, it is a party. Relax. Now.
乔什 聚会而已 现在给我放松
I should make a 7-layer dip, right?
我还得做道菜 对吧
No.
不
No, you shouldn't.
你别做了
How's it looking out there?
外面怎么样
Hmm, let's see, we've got Edie, the dry drunk,
我们看看啊 伊迪 假醉状态
Ben, the closet racist,
本 隐藏很深的种族主义者
April, the psychopath masseuse.
艾谱莉 神经兮兮的按♥摩♥师
Congratulations, You officially invited
干的真好
every neighbour I've ever hated
你把我讨厌的邻居
to be a part of your neighbourhood watch.
都叫来参加这个什么邻里守望聚会
Neighbourhood what?
邻里什么
Mingling.
互助
Just hear me out.
听我说完
Hear what out? It makes perfect sense!
还听什么 这太棒了
Who better to watch over a neighbourhood
有谁能比一对怪物来守护邻居
than a couple of monsters?
更好呢
We need to be a part of things.
我们要融入群体
This is a part of things.
而这就是融入
I know you've all seen these around the hood.
我知道你们在附近都见过这个
Take a good look at the enemy, people.
好好看看我们的敌人
Jesse.
我叫杰西
Josh.
我叫乔什
So, ready to take back the night or what?
准备大闹一晚还是怎么
Some art-school tagger thinks that our personal property
一个艺术院校的涂鸦爱好者把我们的
is his personal artwork?
私有财产当成了他的个人艺术品
Excuse me. Not anymore.
离开一下 绝不能再发生这种事了
This joker's left his exploding mushroom
这人把他那爆♥炸♥的蘑菇
on our stoops, our mailboxes, our churches...
画在了我们的门廊 信箱 教堂
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没干什么
Waiting for Danny.
在等丹尼
Why? I don't know, Josh.
为什么 乔什 我也不知道
Maybe 'cause last time he was here,
也许是因为他上次来的时候
we had a moment.
我们感觉到彼此的存在
We practically touched.
我们几乎碰到了对方
Jim, how many times have you had to...
吉姆 你记得有多少次不得不
I made Aidan invite him. Three times!
我让艾登邀请他了 三次
Welcome Officer Michael Garrity,
欢迎迈克尔·加里蒂警官
our police liaison who has so kindly come
我们今晚的热心警方联络员
to say a few words to us tonight.
要给大家讲几句话
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢你 警官
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, welcome, everybody, and...
大家晚上好
just a thank you and a quick reminder:
我要谢谢大家 给大家提个醒
No heroes out there.
在外面不要逞英雄
Observe and report only.
只要仔细观察和报告就好
Leave the hairy stuff to us cops.
把那没教养的小子交给我们警方处理
We've got better insurance than you do.
我们的安全措施比你们要好的多
Great! OK, so the sign-up sheet is being passed around.
太好了 把签名簿传下去
Those are mine.
这些是我的
...until we catch this guy.
直到我们抓到这小子
Let's do it.
就这样吧
All right.
不谢
So, go ahead.
继续往前吧
Live forever. Forget what you've forgotten.
永远活下去 忘记你所遗忘的
But they won't.
可他们不会
They never do.
他们会一直记得
So, vampires brush their teeth,
吸血鬼会刷牙
but they don't eat?
却不吃东西
Uh, not for sustenance, no,
不是为了生存
but maybe for appearances every now and then.
也许只是为了外貌偶尔刷一刷
And the whole sunlight thing,
还有什么阳光呢
like, shouldn't you explode when you go outside?
你们到外面晒到太阳不会爆♥炸♥什么的吗
What? I don't know!
怎么了 我真不知道
Vampires and throw up scared the crap out of me
小的时候 吸血鬼的传说
as a kid.
把我吓的够呛
Let's just say that we evolved.
那就当我们进化了吧
We used to be nocturnal.
我们以前只在夜间活动
Now we're photosensitive.
现在只是对光敏感而已
Why would he come all the way over here and then not stay?
为什么他大老远的过来就不待一会儿呢
Is my energy or whatever so awful?
是我的能量场太可怕还是其他什么的
Who? Danny.
你说谁 丹尼
Is he such pansy ass
连这么点灵异事件都承受不了
that he can't handle a little spookiness?
他还是个男人吗
Maybe it wasn't you who creeped him out.
也许不是你把他吓到了
Maybe it was Josh.
有可能是乔什吓到他了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表