剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Let me go!
放开我
There are things you don't understand,
有些事你不明白
things we all can't understand, you hear me?
听我说 有些事我们都不会明白
Now, you forget about me. You forget we ever met.
现在你要忘记我 忘记曾经见过我
That's the only resolution you are ever gonna get here.
这才是解决你问题的唯一办法
Going to work!
我去上班了
Wait, wait, wait! Page.
等等 等等 翻页
Mmm...
嗯...
Thank you!
谢谢你
Hey! Casper, the handsy ghost!
卡斯珀 失控的鬼魂
Not the plan, man.
老兄 我们可没答应
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm a jerk.
我是个混♥蛋♥
You think?
你真这么觉得
I've been feeling bad about the whole grope-and-ditch.
我对这次的无礼深感抱歉
Wow, that's moving.
真感人啊
Sally, do you need a tissue?
莎莉 要擦擦眼泪吗
Hey, no offence, guy,
老兄 无意冒犯
but this is kind of a spirit-world situation.
但这是我们两个鬼魂之间的事情
I don't see a lot of ghosts like you.
我没见过多少像你这样的鬼魂
Ones with backbones?
有骨气的
Here's how it goes.
就是这点
Usually, a ghost is around just long enough
通常 一个鬼魂在外游荡
to have a little fun.
是为了找找乐子
But the longer a ghost circles the drain,
但是一个鬼魂在外面混了越久
crazier it goes.
思想就会越疯狂
Well, that explains you.
就如现在的你
Point is,
我想说的是
a normal ghost that you actually wanna hang with is rare.
正常的鬼魂跟你是很难合得来的
So, what, you...
那是怎么样 你...
you want me to help you pass the time
你要我一直陪着你
until you completely nut out?
直到你完全正常为止吗
So, Garrity didn't show for roll call this morning.
那个 加里蒂今早没来出勤
And you look about 4 quarts short of a gallon.
而你又一副缺血的样子
What happened?
发生了什么事
He thinks I killed his father.
他认为我杀了他爸爸
Did you? I don't know.
是你吗 我不知道
He... had a police sketch.
他...有警方的素描
It could have been me.
有可能是我
So apologize.
那么去道歉
Oh, you're serious.
你没开玩笑吧
Just tell him what I am. Declare myself.
告诉他我是什么 暴露我自己
Hell, declare us all.
该死 暴露我们
Or what?
那又怎样
Lie to him?
对他撒谎
Deny him his right to know how the world really is?
剥夺他了解这个世界真面目的权利
I am surprised at you, Aidan.
艾登 你让我吃惊
I thought your new lifestyle made you more compassionate.
我还以为这种新的生活方式会让你更有同情心呢
I told you, I've got it.
我告诉过你 我自己来解决
Really? Just out of curiosity,
是吗 出于好奇我要问下
how?
你要怎么做
There are other ways.
一定有别的办法
Mmm. What are you gonna do, brainwash him?
那你打算怎么做 给他洗♥脑♥
Make him forget what you did to his dad?
让他忘记你对他父亲所做的一切
You really trust yourself inside this guy's head?
你真的以为自己可以进入那家伙的脑子
That's funny.
真可笑
When I do it, it's brainwashing.
我做的时候就叫做洗♥脑♥
But when you do it for a cup of tea,
但是当你为了一杯茶的时候
it's, what, seduction.
是什么 引诱
When was the last time
你上次强迫别人做事
you compelled anybody to do anything?
是什么时候
Decades?
几十年前
You're too weak, Aidan.
艾登 你太弱了
You don't even drink live blood.
你甚至不喝新鲜的血液
You were never that good at it to begin with,
你都不擅长如何开始
but do you really think you're strong enough
因此你真的认为自己已经强大到
to dip in and pluck out a memory?
可以深入大脑移除一段记忆吗
What if you wipe him clean?
万一你把他的脑子清空了呢
What if you drive him mad?
假若你让他发疯了怎么办
You will not put this family in jeopardy.
你不要让我们这个家族陷入危险
I will do whatever I want
任何时候 我只会想做
whenever I want.
自己想做的事
This family...
至于家族...
can go screw themselves.
都他妈滚蛋去吧
I love it.
我喜欢这
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Turn around.
转个身
Beautiful, right?
很漂亮 是吧
Most of the ghosts I meet,
我遇到的大多数鬼魂
they don't get it yet,
他们都不知道
the whole "Dead" Thing.
自己已经挂掉了
So I show them their graves.
所以我带他们来看自己的坟墓
Let it sink in.
让他们接受事实
I never liked the idea of taking up space...
我从来不喜欢土葬这种方式...
rotting away.
尸体慢慢腐烂
But now...
但是现在...
I don't know.
我不知道
I can see the appeal...
我可以明白葬在...
to be in a place where people can find you.
一个人们可以找到你的地方的原因了
OK.
好的
So then what?
然后呢
Normally, I'd quote a little Slayer
通常 我会说好一段临别赠言
and we'd mac it.
然后量下自己的墓地有多大
And after that?
再然后呢
A door shows up.
出现一道门
We kiss goodbye.
然后跟大家道别
They cry about having to leave me.
人们为我的死去而飙泪
A door?
一道门
Yeah, a portal that takes you beyond, whatever.
是 一道带你去投胎或者去什么的大门
It pops up when it's time for you to mosey.
当你尘缘已尽时 门就会出现
Custom-made just for you.
一道只让你进去的门
So where's yours?
那你那道门在哪
Don't know. Don't care.
不知道 不关心
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是
You've been dead since '87
你八七年就死了
and you have no desire to move on?
你不想去投胎什么的吗
No.
不想
I've been dead 7 months and I'm going crazy!
我刚死了七个月就快要发疯了
Your spirit's blocked.
你尘缘未了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Banged a Buddhist once.
曾经睡过一个佛徒
The point is, something's holding you back.
重点是 有些事你放不下
Can I try something?
我能试试吗
LT. Hey. Hey.
嗨 找我喝酒 嗨
Missed you at the shop today.
今天没在店里看到你
Yeah, I...
是 我...
I must have caught something.
我有点事就没去
May I come in?
我能进去吗
What?
什么
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Can I get you a drink?
要来一杯吗
How about a coffee instead?
要不来杯咖啡吧
Sit.
坐吧
Well, I can't help but notice
我虽帮不上什么 但是注意到
you haven't been yourself the last few days.
你最近这几天魂不守舍的
What?
什么
No, I'm good.
没 我很好
Well, my point is that guys like us,
我想说 像我们这样的人
work is family.
把工作当成了生活
And it's easy to get lost in it,
就很容易沉迷于工作中
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表