剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
No! Yes, now.
不是 就是现在
I mean, I... I used to like lamb chops,
我以前喜欢吃小羊排
but... but... but not now,
但现在不行
because I got sick from them once.
因为我有一次吃完不舒服
Diarrhoea.
得了痢疾
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, so... But I'd love to give them another shot.
对 但是我还是想 再吃一次
8:00 is good?
八点可以吗
8:00 is awesome.
没问题
Great. You don't even care!
太好了 你根本不在乎
So, it's a date.
这就算是约会了
Oh my god! Why would Aiden do that to me?
我的天哪 艾登为什么要这么对我
What the hell was that?
那到底是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
OK, I've gotta...
我要...
I've gotta go finish up some stuff.
我要去做点收尾工作
I'll see you tonight?
今晚见
Yeah, I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
So what time is your mom coming home?
你妈妈什么时候回家
6:30.
六点半
Got any 10s?
你有十吗
Go fish.
抽牌
This is fun.
真好玩
Really? Go Fish?
说"抽牌"你都笑
Bernie, your fun bar is set a little low.
伯尼 你的笑点有点低
Normally, I'd just be watching TV or doing my homework.
平时我只能看看电视 写写作业
Got any favourite subjects?
最喜欢哪门学科
History. I'm doing a project on Paul Revere.
历史 我正在研究保罗·里维尔
Oh, what a tool.
被人利用罢了
Who? Paul Revere?
谁 保罗·里维尔吗
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Hello!
我回来了
It was an after-work drink!
那只是下班后的小聚
You blood-sucking turd!
你个吸血的混♥蛋♥
We're going out tonight!
我们今晚就约会
Hello there, little friend.
你好 小朋友
Oh, thi...
这...
Um, this is Bernie from across the street.
这是住在对面的伯尼
Bernie, this is Josh.
伯尼 这是乔什
He's hanging out until his mom comes to get him.
他要等他妈妈下班来接他
I was getting bullied.
我被欺负了
Oh! Beat up?
被揍了吗
Back-pack keep-away.
小背包 拿不牢
See, that's...
那...
You're lucky I can't touch stuff
你应该庆幸的是我没办法拿东西
or else I'd take a piece of wood,
不然我会找一块木头
I'd sharpen it into a stake and shove it straight up your...
削的尖尖的 直直地插♥进♥你的...
So, Bern, you hungry?
伯尼 你饿了吗
I could eat.
有点饿
Good.
好的
Um, I'll make you a sandwich.
我给你做个三明治
What in the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的
I was thinking maybe you could
我是想或许你可以
connect with your own kind, make a friend.
和你的同类交个朋友
A friend? A friend. Who?
朋友 和谁交朋友
One of those things in that hallway?
和走廊里面的那些东西
They're not things. They're spirits like you.
他们不是东西 是像你一样的鬼魂
Not like that, I'm not.
不 他们跟我不一样
Well, not yet. Right now, you're OK.
现在还不一样 目前来看你还没事
But if you stick around,
但如果你一直呆在人间
you let things remain unresolved,
问题得不到解决
sooner or later, it will be too late.
迟早会后悔莫及
You will end up just like those people you saw today,
到时你会沦落成和他们一样的人
searching for the pieces of a puzzle
寻找那些生命中
that doesn't even exist anymore.
已经遗失的部分
What are you playing?
你们在玩什么
Go Fish. He likes it.
钓鱼 他很喜欢
That is so adorable, I can't even be mad at you.
太可爱了 我都没法生你气
Are you telling me you're a kid person?
你是想告诉我你是个孩子王吗
Hi, I'm Cindy Landon,
你好 我叫辛蒂·兰登
Bernie's mom.
是伯尼的妈妈
Aidan. Hi.
你好 我叫艾登
Here he is.
他在这里
Bernie, what were you thinking,
伯尼 你怎么回事
coming over to a stranger's house?
随便到陌生人家里玩
He's a neighbour, and I called before I came over.
他是我们邻居 而且来之前我打过电♥话♥了
Oh, you called. He could've murdered you
你是打过电♥话♥了
between the phone and the door.
但他可能在你打电♥话♥的时候杀了你
Mom... No offense.
妈妈 无意冒犯
I mean, you never know
我是说 你永远不知道
who's living across the street.
住在你对面的是什么人
Aidan saved me from getting my ass stomped again.
我差点被揍得屁滚尿流 艾登救了我
Language! I'm sorry.
注意你的用词 抱歉
There's no other way to describe it.
这样说才够准确嘛
I was happy to do it.
我很乐意帮忙
Thank you. If I can ever return the favour.
谢谢 有机会定会回报
Oh, I promise to call you
我保证他们来报复的时候
if anyone picks on me.
我会打电♥话♥给你
Bernie!
伯尼
See you later.
再见
Did you double-down on antiperspirant?
你有没有多用些香体喷雾
You sweat a lot when you're nervous.
你紧张时会出很多汗
I went through half a Speed Stick.
我都喷了半瓶了
How's your breath?
那口气呢
I don't have a sense of smell anymore.
我现在已经没有嗅觉了
I gotta be honest, it smells like dog to me.
老实说 你闻起来像狗一样
But I'm sure it's minty fresh.
不过也是清新薄荷味的狗
I should just postpone this thing.
我应该把约会推迟
Well, why?
为什么
I'm turning tomorrow.
我明天要变身了
So?
所以呢
So, he's saying he...
所以他想说
you feel wolfy, right?
你已经"蠢蠢欲动"了 对吗
OK, I don't know what "Feeling wolfy" means,
我不知道"蠢蠢欲动"是什么意思
but I do know that you haven't gotten laid in 2 years.
不过我知道你已经两年没和姑娘上过床了
Josh, be the wolf!
乔什 随"性"而为吧
Be the wolf.
随性而为
Be the wolf.
随性而为吧
And the jerk just kept throwing magazines at me!
那个混♥蛋♥不停用杂♥志♥丢我
So, what did you do?
那你怎么办
I threw every magazine back at him...
我又朝他扔回去了
told him I didn't care if he was the archbishop.
我告诉他不管他是不是大主教
I'd kick him out of my waiting room.
我都会把他从候诊室赶出去
Nice. OK. So my nominee for worst patient ever
很好 我的"最差病人奖"提名是
is Mr. Fisicos.
弗西科先生
I think he might be the meanest dia..
我觉得他可能是...
No, the meanest person
不 他是现实生活中
I have literally ever met in my life.
我遇到的最卑劣的人
They amputated both his legs today.
今天他做了下肢截肢手术
It was great lasa... great lasagna.
那个 那个千层面很好吃
Just great.
真是好吃
This part sucks, doesn't it?
这样很无聊 是不是
What part?
哪样
The part where we sit here and talk in circles,
我们坐在这里 兜着圈子说话
when all we want to do is move on to the good stuff,
而事实上我们都想直奔主题
the kissing and the groping.
亲吻 爱抚
I was kind of waiting for my opening, you know?
我在寻找一个切入口
Just, like, a signal or something.
在等一个信♥号♥♥
Hmm, like the tour.
比如来个参观
Yeah, when a woman wants to show you her apartment,
如果女人要带你参观住所
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表