剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
You ever say or hear something so many times
一句话重复太多次
that the words lose all meaning?
就失去意义了
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
I'm, like, begging.
求你了
Hurry up.
有话快说
I've got tons of guys to sleep with.
还有成群的男人等着和我睡觉呢
That's not what I meant when I said that.
我当时不是那个意思
Really? What could you have meant?
真的吗 那你是什么意思
I didn't think I could get anyone pregnant.
我以为自己不能让女人怀孕
I've got...
我有...
I have problems, like, deep genetic-level problems.
我有问题 严重的基因问题
And I didn't think I could.
我以为自己有不育症
That's what that meant.
我当时是这个意思
And it's not just me.
而且不止是我自己
My whole...family's screwed up, so...
我们全家都有问题 所以
That's your big confession?
你就想说这个吗
God, Josh, whose family isn't?
天啊 乔什 家家有本难念的经
Yeah, I know, but really...
是呀 我知道 但是...
I swore that I would never have children.
我曾经发誓绝不要孩子
My God, my family...
我的天啊 我们家
Things aren't right.
很不正常
Addiction, mental illness, violence...
毒瘾 精神疾病 暴♥力♥倾向
I'm always so careful with protection.
我一直很注意做好防护措施
I'm paranoid, actually.
甚至到了偏执的地步
But that night with you...
但是那天晚上和你
I don't know. There was something about it.
大概是因为某种感觉
Something different.
不一样的感觉
And it wasn't just that you jumped me
并不仅仅因为你
and it was over in 20 seconds.
在20秒内结束了战斗
Yeah, I think it was at least 30.
我觉得至少有30秒吧
I can't blame you for being freaked.
你紧张害怕 我不怪你
I'm not sure I have it in me either.
我自己也不确定是否有勇气面对
I just want you to know that I'm not...
我只是想让你知道我...
going anywhere.
不会离开你的
Well, we don't have to decide right now though, right?
我们还不急于决定 对吧
It's still early.
还太早
Totally.
没错
I'm glad you don't think I'm a slut.
你不觉得我水性杨花就好
I'm all right.
我没事了
All right, let go. Let go.
好了 放开我 放开我
Are you sure? I'm healing already, yeah.
你能行吗 我已经恢复得差不多了
I have to get back.
我要回去了
You tell them what you saw here.
你要让他们知道这里的情况
Oh! He needs to be stopped.
需要有人来制止他
Listen to me.
听我说
Prepare. Prepare for what's coming.
为即将发生的一切做好准备
You think he'll make it back?
你觉得他能活着回去吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Probably.
大概可以
You had pretty impeccable timing back there.
你刚才出手的时机分秒不差
He had it coming.
他自找的
You know Marcus was responsible for the bullies?
你知道是马库斯杀了那两个男孩吗
I don't know why I didn't assume that in the first place.
我怎么一开始没猜到呢
You need to be careful.
你一定要小心
Whatever Bishop's thinking, it's obviously well planned.
比索普显然已经有了周全的计划
Why would you offer to go underground?
你为什么要主动提出到地下去呢
It's because everything I've done here has been a mistake.
因为我在这里所做的一切是个错误
I don't think I was so bad.
我没那么差劲吧
Of course you weren't.
你当然不差
None of this has ever been your fault.
这一切都不是你的错
I know.
我知道
It's all been out of my control...
我一直无法控制自己
until now.
现在可以了
No, no. Rebecca, no.
不 瑞贝卡 不
I'm not meant to be like this.
我不应该是现在这副模样
Like you and Bishop.
像你和比索普一样
That night when you were with me...
和你在一起的那晚
I was supposed to die.
我本应死掉的
I am dead.
我已经死了
It's not right that I'm here.
我不应该留在这个世上
I can't do this to you.
我对你下不了手
Aidan...
艾登
I swear that I will do it myself.
即使你不杀我 我自己也会动手
Rebecca, we're gonna get out of here.
瑞贝卡 我们可以远走高飞
You have to let me go.
放我走吧
I killed Marcus.
我杀了马库斯
But I'm not gonna let them win.
但我不能让他们得逞
At least give me the dignity
在他们动手之前
to do this myself, before they can.
至少让我有选择的权利
You always said you didn't want this for me.
你一直说不希望我变成这个样子
I didn't.
没错
So...
所以
If you loved me
在这趟可怕的旅程中
even for a second of this horrible ride...
如果你对我哪怕有一丝的爱意
you would let me go.
也请成全我
OK, well, then I'm going with you.
好吧 那我和你一起去
No, no.
不 不
You have to finish this.
你要帮我做个了断
Please.
拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表