剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human...
《我欲为人》前情提要
My brother had a nervous breakdown
我哥哥精神崩溃
and ran away from his family.
然后离家出走
Just leave me alone.
所以别来找我了
You screw me. You kill me. You never call.
你跟我上♥床♥ 还杀了我 也没给我打过电♥话♥
I can't go to a restaurant and pretend to be human
我不能走进餐馆还要假装是人类
when all I wanna do is eat the table next to me.
因为我想吃的就是我的邻座
I will be strong for both of us.
为了我们我要有自♥制♥力
I lost my engagement ring.
订婚戒指掉了
Why'd you take it off?
你为什么把它摘下来
You know I love that ring!
你知道我喜欢那个戒指
Danny killed me.
我是被丹尼杀死的
What sets a human apart from a monster,
区分人和怪物的标准是什么
aside from genetics?
除了基因
Aside from the terrible truth?
以及那些血淋淋的事实
We walk the same streets. We wear the same clothes.
我们走在同样的路上 穿着相似的衣服
You take a breath,
你呼吸的同时
and there we are, gulping the same air.
我们呼吸着同样的空气
We're walking in your footsteps.
我们踩着彼此的脚印
And even a monster can't deny
但即使是怪物也不能逃避
that most dominant of human emotions...
影响人类情感最主要的因素
fear.
那就是恐惧
We know enough to remember what we once were.
我们对自己了如指掌 来铭记过去的自己
We know enough to fear what we can now do.
也深深的恐惧于现在的自己
And, like a human,
和人类一样
we obsess over love, over life,
我们也为爱情和生活困扰
over every lost cause.
也为自己的失败困扰
The Vatican Tweets!
梵蒂冈的微博
I hate this decade.
我恨这个时代
Is that you?
是你吗
Sorry.
抱歉
How are you doing that, anyway?
不过 你怎么做到的
You can't...
你没办法
Touch anything, do anything but make the house shake.
碰到东西 不过却能让房♥子抖啊抖
I know.
我知道你要说什么
Maybe because it's mine.
也许是因为这枚戒指属于我
Maybe because it's supposed to be on my finger.
因为它本该戴在我的手指上
But I thought that Danny took it.
我还以为丹尼拿走了
He did.
是的
Then how did it get here?
那它怎么在这里
Aidan, I'm pretty much not gonna have the answer
艾登 对于这些问题
to any of these questions.
我真的不知道该怎么回答
You look nice.
挺帅啊
Is that... you wearing perfume?
你 是不是喷香水了
So, it's like a charged object, right?
就像充电体一样 对吧
Right.
是的
So I should do something with it.
我觉得我应该做些什么
Wait a second. Hold on.
等等 等一下
When you say "Do something,"
你说"做些什么"
you don't mean with Danny, right?
你不是指丹尼吧
I'm sorry, am I supposed to be over
抱歉 难道我就应该
the whole wrongful-death thing by now?
这么快忘掉我被杀的吗
You were the one who said you'd take care of him.
你说过要帮我"照顾"他
Because I didn't wanna see you get hurt.
那是因为我不想你难过
Hey, listen to me.
听我说
The more involved you get,
你越纠缠这件事
the more caught up you get in revenge.
你就越容易在仇恨中无法自拔
You will be stuck, Sally.
你将会无法超度 莎莉
Is it picture day at school?
今天是学校的照相日吗
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing...
没...
is up, OK?
没什么
You just notice it more
你这么注意我
because you can't change clothes.
是因为你没办法换衣服
Mail call.
你的邮件
Hello, sexy!
你好 帅哥
Is that Rebecca?
那是瑞贝卡吗
Who's Rebecca?
瑞贝卡是谁
Are you two...
这是你们两个...
No.
不是
No!
不是
OK, yeah, porn before breakfast? Really?
好极了 饭前开胃 不错
We don't need to see this.
我们还是别看了
Stop! I mean, let it.
别 还是继续看吧
That's a good dress.
衣服不错
What is this?
这是什么情况
Hi, boobs!
你好 大♥波♥妹
Is she... She's a vampire?
她 她是个吸血鬼吗
Oh my God! Oh, she's eating his face!
天哪 她在啃他的脸
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Oh my God!
天哪
Turn it off! Turn it off! Whoa!
关掉 快关掉
There's so much blood!
太血腥了
What the hell was that?
这到底是怎么回事
Ew, ew, ew! Is that...
那个...
Is that what vampires do?
吸血鬼都这么干吗
They get off on this, don't they?
他们能从中获得快♥感♥ 对不对
Some do.
有些是
So, is it something you like?
那 你喜不喜欢这样
What?
什么
No!
不
Josh...
乔什
Someone's just trying to mess with me.
有人想给我找麻烦
I will get rid of it.
我会处理的
Don't worry.
别担心
I... I should, um...
我 我还是
I should get to work.
我还是上班去了
We have the same weaknesses as you.
我们和人类有一样的弱点
But even this doesn't make us normal.
即使这样也不能让我们成为正常人
But it does make us...
但会让我们
unforgettable.
不被世人遗忘
Hey. How's your...
你好
your day going so far?
今天还顺利吗
Oh, not bad.
还不错
Fender-bender, enema.
车祸 洗肠
Same old.
万年不变
Well, I hope the two weren't related.
我希望这两项没有联♥系♥
So, they sent Mr. Calambey home?
他们把卡兰贝先生送回家了
His burns healed nicely.
他的烫伤愈合得很好
Yeah! Minor miracle.
是啊 一个小奇迹
I'm not going anywhere near my deep fryer anytime soon!
以后我再不会靠近炸锅了
How can you even own one of those?
你怎么会有炸锅呢
The fat alone is just...
光是油脂就已经...
Oh no, I was...
不 我在...
No, I was kidding. I was kidding.
我在开玩笑 我在开玩笑
Although I'm not past torching a brule on occasion.
虽然我时不时地会烧点东西
Because men enjoy...
因为男人
torching things.
喜欢烧东西
So, you like to cook?
那你喜欢做饭啊
Yeah,
是的
I always thought it would be my other profession
我以前一直以为那会成为我的第二职业
if I didn't go into...
要是我没有进...
So, I'm in this rehabilitation program.
我参加了一个康复治疗
Trying to prove to Nora Sorgent,
我要向诺拉·萨金特证明
I'm an upstanding member of society
如今我是正直之人
and not a raging ass hat.
不再是那个易怒的蠢货
Hmm. That must be a new program.
你说的应该是个新治疗项目
Is. How's it going?
是啊 进展怎么样
Decent. Yeah.
相当不错
Although I'm not really putting in the effort that I'd like.
尽管我还没有使出我的全力
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表