剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
That's what we do. We're family.
我们一家人理应如此
But if you are back,
但是如果你归队了
you and I are gonna have to set a few ground rules.
我要跟你声明几条规矩
There's an order now. There's Bishop and there's me.
现在有规矩了 不仅有比索普 还有我
You will respect that.
你必须尊重这一点
Don't worry. I know how many years it took you
别担心 我清楚你得花多少年
to get your nose firmly inserted up Bishop's ass.
才能把他的马屁拍响
Are we OK in here, Aiden?
这里都好吗 艾登
Are you serious?
你说的是真的吗
About what?
什么
Being normal.
做个正常人
Trying to be.
尝试正常点
Mm-hmm.
是的
I used to think this curse
我过去常常认为这恶搞诅咒
was what happened to me once a month.
对于我只不过是每月一次
And I realized this--this-- this is the curse:
但我意识到 这个诅咒
every day...
每天都存在
sitting on a bench...
坐在长凳上
watching people walk by...
看着人来人往
I don't think so...
我不这么认为
...eating sandwiches, making plans,
吃着三明治 制定计划
being...
做
what I used to be.
做回以前的我
I always tell myself:
我一直告诉自己
"Well, Josh, this is what... you get.
乔什 这是你应得的
"This is what you deserve. This is what you are...
这是你的报应 这就是
"Now."
现在的你
I can't do this...
我不能这样
like this...
不能再过
any more.
这样的生活了
Of course I don't cook.
我可不做饭
You don't eat.
你根本不吃饭
And I don't clean.
我也不收拾屋子
I have O.C.D.
我有强迫症
Uh, my credit's crap.
我的信用记录糟透了
Just putting it out there.
我先把话说在前头
Took us a month, but we found it!
虽然花了一个月的功夫 但终于找到了
There's a view.
风景不错
Of an alley. The plumbing's beat to hell.
只能看小胡同而已 水管漏的不成样子
Go upstairs. You can see a building that can see water.
上楼 你能看见高楼 清水
It's-- There's a reflection.
它们有相互的倒影
Look at those windows.
看这窗户
I mean, you could rest a pie on those sills.
你能把馅饼放在窗台上
Yeah, you could if you were an 80-year-old woman.
是啊 如果你是80岁的老太太
This place is amazing, Aiden.
这个地方太棒了 艾登
You know it. I want it.
你知道的 我想租这里
Just play it cool, OK?
出去别太激动
Totally.
当然可以
You sure?
你确定
Got it!
没问题
So? What do you guys think?
你们觉得怎么样
Well, honestly, it's a little dark.
说实话 有点暗
Yeah.
没错
Which a coat of light paint can help.
不过亮油漆能解决这个问题
A lamp.
或者一盏灯
You like dark.
你喜欢暗点的
And the plumbing is a little bit--
还有水管有点
Look, I know. I keep meaning to fix that.
我清楚 我一直打算修来着
Which we can help with. I mean, what are weekends for?
我们也能帮忙 不然周末是用来干什么的
Look, truth is, there was an engaged couple living here.
其实之前有对已订婚的情侣住在里面
All right? They started fixing the place up.
他们刚开始要把这里修葺一番
Things didn't work out.
但没有成功
What, they split?
怎么了 分手了吗
Yeah, sort of.
算是吧
She died.
她死了
Who died? The girl.
谁死了 那女孩
The fiancee. Yeah.
未婚妻吗 对
In the house? Shouldn't you have mentioned this in your ad?
死在这里 你贴的租♥房♥♥广♥告♥怎么也不提啊
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Do people do that?
人们现在不迷信吧
Yeah, it's fine.
嗯 没问题
Look, if you don't want the place--
听着 如果你们不想租这里
It's fine?
没问题吗
People die.
死人而已
In old-age homes, car accidents.
死在老房♥子车祸中没关系
Not with their heads lodged
但不能把脑袋塞在
in my future oven. Josh.
我未来的烤箱里 乔什
Yeah, um...
那个
She was my fiancee.
她是我未婚妻
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Look, I probably should've mentioned that.
听着 我本该把这点写在租♥房♥♥广♥告♥里的
It's just, um...
只不过
I don't come back here much.
我不常回来
And that's why you're, uh, you're out here?
那也是你搬出来的原因吗
Look, you two seem all right.
你们俩看上去是好人
I know the place isn't perfect,
我知道这里有缺憾
but it's a great place for a couple. It really is.
但非常适合给情侣住 真的
What? What?
什么 怎么了
It's OK.
没关系
So--so look, I can come by on weekends
听着 我周末会常回来
and do what fix-up I can.
帮忙修理
As far as I'm concerned, any furniture in there is yours.
就我而言 里面的家具都归你们
And honestly...
再说句实在话
I don't need a credit check.
我不需要你们的信用记录
I'm gonna need you to hold--
来帮我扶下
Look at you, Julia Child.
看你啊 茱莉亚·蔡尔德
Well, if you're alone in the kitchen
如果你孤身一人在厨房♥
and you make a mistake...
有点小失误
...who will know?
谁会知道
What?
怎么了
Someone's in the house.
有人在房♥子里
Where?
在哪儿
Upstairs.
楼上
Aiden, Aiden. Wait, wait, wait!
艾登 艾登 等等 等等
Shouldn't we call 911?
我们不该报♥警♥吗
You're a werewolf. Yeah, occasionally.
你可是狼人 对 但只在月圆之夜
Useless condition.
真是没用
Oh, ladies and gentlemen, the Bobbsey twins!
女士们先生们 有请鲍勃赛孪生兄弟
I am God. I am everywhere.
我是上帝 无所不在的上帝
I drove all night just to get back home.
为了回家我连夜赶路
Are you trying to scare us with Bon Jovi?
你想用邦·乔维乐队的歌♥曲吓我们吗
You can hear me? Yeah.
你能听见我说话 对
You went searching for drug change
女士 你想搞毒品交易
under the wrong couch cushions, lady.
找错人了
I'm calling the cops.
我要叫警♥察♥了
Josh. What?
乔什 什么
She's a ghost.
他是个鬼魂
Shut up.
扯淡
You're a ghost?
你是鬼魂
Sorry, I don't totally have a handle on this.
抱歉 鬼魂的技能我还没掌握好
I'm Sally. Hi!
我是莎莉 你们好
Crap!
妈的
Wait, what?
等等 这是怎么了
So, you--you-- You've just been here
你一直在这里是吧
since you...
自从你
Since I bit it? Pretty much.
从我挂了开始 没错
6 months of a one-sided conversation,
半年来我一直自言自语
me ranting, people just walking through me.
我大吼大叫 人们还是直直的穿过我
Oh! For a month, there was these vegans.
有一个月 来了群严肃的素食主义者
Like, this isn't Burning Man.
这里又不是燃烧节
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表