剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
No, shoulder-width apart.
不 与肩同宽
All right.
好的
Okay, now, hands like this.
现在 手要像这样
Okay.
好的
Now gun all the way out, right?
手臂伸直 把枪举出去
Your arms locked.
双臂锁紧
I want you to aim at that big bottle on the right.
瞄准右边那个大瓶子
'Cause you're gonna line up this bar here at the end of the barrel,
你要把枪管末端这个准星
right there on that notch.
对准这个凹口
And I'm gonna pull back the hammer.
现在我来拉开枪栓
I didn't say shoot!
我没让你开枪
Did I say shoot?
我说开枪了吗
Well, I had the bottle in the sights.
我瞄好那个瓶子了
You don't shoot until I tell you to shoot.
我没说开枪你就别开枪
Well, why'd I miss?
为什么我没打中
Because it takes a while.
因为得花些时间瞄准
Are you gonna wait until I tell you to pull the trigger this time?
这次你打算等我口令再开枪吗
Okay!
好
Okay, yes.
好 我听你的
So what kind of a job do you have
你到底在干什么工作
that you're carrying a gun?
还需要随身配枪
I guard stuff. What kind of stuff?
我是看管东西的 什么东西
Weed. Pot fields.
大♥麻♥ 大♥麻♥田
I don't like that!
我不喜欢这样
Norma, do you see?
诺玛 你瞧瞧
Do you see this right now? What?
你瞧瞧你 怎么了
No, this is exactly why I didn't tell you.
这就是我不告诉你的原因
I- I don't need you passing judgment on me or anything that I do.
我和我做的任何事都不需要你来品头论足
Okay, I am 22 years old. I'm an adult.
我已经22岁了 我是个成年人
Eh, barely.
勉强成年
Who's not the adult?
现在是谁不成熟了
I'm trying to teach you how to use a firearm,
我在教你怎么使用枪♥支♥
and you're doing whatever the hell you want.
而你完全随心所欲
This is serious shit!
这是很严肃的事情
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
I will follow your instructions, I promise.
我会听你的指示 我保证
I-- okay.
好了
Okay, get-- get in the right stance.
好 保持正确的站姿
And then once you have a good aim...
一旦瞄准了
I want you to squeeze the trigger.
你就用手压♥迫♥扳机
Okay, don't-- don't yank on it.
不要向后猛拉
Okay.
好的
Just gently squeeze it, okay, mom?
只要轻压就好 好吗 妈妈
Look at that.
你瞧啊
Did you see that? Son of a bitch.
你看见了吗 真够厉害的
You called me mom.
你叫我妈妈了
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
You haven't done that in, like, I don't know how long.
我都不记得你有多久没那么叫我了
Yeah, well, you have a loaded gun in your hand, Norma.
你手里可有把上了膛的枪呢 诺玛
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
But from everything I hear,
但据我所知
Romero's the man in this town.
罗梅洛才是这镇上的老大
Okay? So you're gonna have to trust him to do what he says.
好吗 你要相信他会说到做到
I know that might be hard for you,
我知道这很难
but that's what you're gonna have to do.
但你必须这样 别无选择
You're empty. Load it.
没子弹了 上膛
Are you Norma Bates?
你是诺玛·贝茨吗
How can I help you?
有什么能帮你吗
Um, I'm Maggie Summers.
我是玛姬·萨默斯
My family used to own this place.
这地方以前是我家的
Um, I came here to tell you something.
我来是要告诉你一件事
Yes?
什么事
If--if you have that money,
如果那笔钱在你手上
give it up.
你还是交出来吧
Look, I know this guy,
我认识那个人
the one you're calling Abernathy.
那个你们叫做阿伯纳西的人
Me and my brother Keith worked with him.
我和我弟弟基斯以前跟他合作
He will kill you.
他会杀了你的
Hey, Norman.
你好 诺曼
Is Dylan here?
迪伦在吗
Dylan.
迪伦
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'll get him.
在 我去叫他
Oh, come in.
请进
This is the stuff from his desk.
这是他桌子上的东西
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你帮我
Yeah.
不客气
Well, I'm gonna go finish my homework.
我要去做作业了
It was really nice of you to do this for me.
你能这样帮我真是太好了
It's no big deal.
这没什么
At least you have it now.
至少你拿到这些东西了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I'm glad.
我很高兴
Oh, um, I forgot.
我忘了
I also found this.
我还找到了这个
Oh, my dad's watch.
我爸爸的手表
Thank you.
谢谢你
Anytime.
不客气
Even though we did almost get shot.
虽然我们当时差点被打死
Yeah, that was crazy.
是啊 那太疯狂了
Okay.
好了
Well, this is it.
就这样吧
I won't bug you anymore.
我不会再打扰你了
No, you can-- you can bug me. It's fine.
没事 你可以找我 没关系
You can bug me anytime.
欢迎随时来打扰我
Mother!
母亲
What?
怎么了
I need some black socks.
我需要一双黑袜子
Well, did you check in your drawer?
你找过抽屉了吗
Oh, it never occurred to me to look in my drawer.
我还真没想起来要去抽屉里找
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办啊
I can't go to this stupid dance
我不能穿着正装配白袜子
wearing white socks with a suit!
去那个愚蠢的舞会
Well, I don't know where your stupid black socks are!
我也不知道你那该死的黑袜子在哪啊
It's not my fault you decided to go last minute to a dance!
你突然决定要去舞会又不是我的错
What am I supposed to do, darn some socks?
你想我怎么办 给你织双袜子吗
I've got some black socks he can use.
我有黑袜子 他可以穿我的
Listen, mom's a little stressed out,
听着 妈妈现在压力有点大
so take it easy on her, okay?
对她温柔点 好吗
Thanks for the tip.
多谢提醒
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
You know, I was only helping Bradley
我只是帮布莱德莉拿回一些
because some of her dad's stuff was at work.
她爸还留在工作的地方的东西
Yeah, whatever.
随便吧
It doesn't matter to me. I'm over her.
跟我没关系 我对她没感觉了
If you want to go out with her, go for it.
如果你想约她出去就去吧
I'm not going out with her.
我没打算跟她约会
No, but you want to. Who wouldn't?
不 你想去 谁会不想呢
This is a stupid conversation.
这对话真愚蠢
Yeah, all conversations are stupid.
是啊 所有的对话都很愚蠢
Just "Blah, blah, blah,"
全是连篇的废话
like rats trying to find our way out through a maze,
就像老鼠在找迷宫的出口一样
like it has some purpose or meaning, but it doesn't.
貌似有什么目的或意义 其实没有
Okay, now you're creeping me out.
好吧 你现在吓到我了
Just do what you want as far as Bradley's concerned.
跟布莱德莉有关的事 你就随便吧
She probably likes you. You should ask her out.
说不定她喜欢你 你应该去约她
I should.
是啊
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表