剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
And when I was little, we would wind it up together.
小时候我们会一起给它上发条
And he showed me how to pop it open.
他还教我怎么把它拆开
And it's just the one thing that I really want to find.
我真的很想找到它
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. I have to leave.
天呐 我得走了
You okay?
你还好吗
They're from a woman.
信是一个女人寄的
B. "All my love, B."
B "我全部的爱 B"
Who's B?
B是谁啊
Why would he do this?
他为什么要这样做
People are complicated.
人都是复杂的
Okay? He's still your dad.
好吗 他仍然是你♥爸♥爸
He still loved you.
他还是爱你的
I know that he had to love you. Because who wouldn't?
我知道他肯定是爱你的 因为谁会不爱你呢
Come on.
好了
We need to go.
我们该走了
Come on.
走吧
Norman, can I sleep in here?
诺曼 我能在这儿睡吗
I'm still just so scared to sleep in that room.
我还是不敢在那个房♥间里睡
Sure. I'll sleep on the floor.
好的 我睡地板上
No, I don't want you to have to sleep on the floor.
不 我不想让你睡地板上
We'll both fit.
床够我们俩睡
Remember when we used to have sleepovers when you were little,
还记得你小时候 常跑来我屋睡
and we'd watch movies in my room?
我们还一起看电影
Yeah, I remember.
我当然记得
That always made me really happy.
那总是让我很开心
I know. Me too.
我知道 我也是
I'm sorry, Norman, about the moving.
搬家的事 我很抱歉 诺曼
It's all right, mother.
没关系 妈妈
I'm sorry I said you were crazy.
我很抱歉说你疯了
You're not crazy.
你一点都不疯
Let's go to sleep.
我们睡觉吧
Norman.
诺曼
Are we finishing your story after school?
我们放学后把你的故事完成 好吗
I don't think we should send it in.
我想我们还是不要发表了
Why not?
为什么
I don't think my mom would--
我觉得我妈妈
would like it, you know, being published.
不会希望我拿去发表的
Have you asked her?
你问过她了吗
Nah, there's no point.
不 没有必要问
She's not gonna get it.
她不会明白的
Well, how are the therapy appointments going?
你的心理治疗怎么样了
I went once.
我去了一次
Sorry about the story.
短篇的事 很抱歉
Norman--
诺曼
Oh, how should I say this?
我该怎么说呢
I think you're a good kid,
我觉得你是个好孩子
and I think your talent deserves to be recognized, so, um...
你的才华应该得到赏识
You don't really need to tell her.
你其实不非得告诉她
That doesn't seem right.
那样好像不太对
I know what it's like for you.
我能理解你的心情
I have a sense, anyway.
至少能猜透几分
I've had a lot of troubles in my own life,
我自己的生活中也有很多麻烦
so I can see when things aren't fair.
所以能察觉出不好的事
What I'm saying is that,
我想说的是
what is the likelihood that she'll ever know?
被她发现的可能又有多大呢
The square footage.
建筑面♥积♥
Too much.
太大了
Oh, shit.
可恶
Matt...
马特
It's the end of the day. You haven't called.
今天都快结束了 你都没打电♥话♥来
What are the details of the open house tomorrow?
明天的参观日是怎么安排的
I was thinking I could bake some cookies,
我想我可以做一些饼干
give the place that fresh-baked smell.
让那地方有点烘焙的香味
What?
怎么了
There's not gonna be an open house.
不会有什么参观日了
Why not?
为什么
Look, Norma,
听着 诺玛
I looked into it, and there's no market for your property,
我查过了 你的房♥产没有市场
not with the new bypass road going in.
因为要修那条新支路
I can't get you your money back.
我没法帮你把钱弄回来
Well, how much can you sell it for?
那你能卖♥♥多少钱
I mean, it has a value. What's its value?
我是说 它是有价值的 值多少呢
Maybe half what you paid for it.
大概是你付的一半价钱吧
You're underwater.
房♥产已经缩水了
The best thing you can do is to just walk away.
现在最好的选择就是放弃
Let the bank take it back.
让银行把它收回去吧
You want me to walk away from my investment?
你想让我放弃我的投资
I ca--I'm not gonna do that. I can't do that!
我不会那样做的 我不能那样
I don't know what else to tell you.
我不知道还能说什么
Are you kidding me? I will sue you!
你在开玩笑吗 我要起诉你
You can, um, but I'm $30,000 in debt.
请便吧 但我现在还有三万美元的债呢
I live with my girlfriend,
我和我女朋友住一起
and my mom owns my car.
而且我的车归我妈妈所有
So I don't think--
所以我不认为
Oh, no. God, o-okay!
不 天呐 好吧
Did you get the present I left on your bed?
收到我留在你床上的礼物了吗
Yeah, I'm done being polite.
我不会再对你客气了
I see it doesn't work with you.
我发现那不管用
Now, I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth.
现在 我把手从你的嘴上拿开
And you're not gonna scream, or you're gonna be dead.
你不能乱叫 否则你就死定了
Nod if you understand.
明白了就点头
Good.
很好
I'm not kidding.
我没有开玩笑
Zack shelby owed me $150,000
扎克·谢尔比欠我15万美元
from the sale of the last batch of girls.
是卖♥♥掉上次那一批姑娘的酬劳
With his death, that money's gone missing.
现在他死了 钱也没着落了
I was talking to everyone else involved.
我找了所有相关的人
No one else has it, so that leaves you.
没人拿到那笔钱 所以只剩下你了
Why do you think that I--
你为什么觉得我...
Just listen.
听着就好
I know that you have it.
我知道钱在你那儿
And I need you to bring me that money tomorrow night...
我要你明天晚上把钱交给我
at the sea cliff pier at midnight.
午夜 在海崖码头
It's okay.
好了
So here's my question. Can you do that?
我的问题是 你能做到吗
Hmm? Can you bring me my money?
你能把钱给我带来吗
Yes.
能
You'll be there tomorrow night with the 150,000?
你明晚会带着15万美元去那儿
Yes.
是的
Good girl.
好姑娘
Remember, I know where you live, you know I do.
记住 我知道你住在哪 这你知道
If I have to come to your house,
如果我不得不去你家找你
I'll kill your sons first.
我会先杀了你的两个儿子
And then I'll kill you.
然后再杀了你
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表