剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
That is not how things work around here, you hear me?
这里有这里的规矩 听懂了吗
No--Zack.
不要 扎克
That is how you get into trouble.
麻烦就是这么惹上的
Guess what? No, don't.
知道吗 不要
Now you've gotten in trouble.
现在你有大♥麻♥烦了
Zack, what are you doing?
扎克 你在做什么
Zack, just stop.
扎克 停下
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
This is a nightmare, what you're making me do here, Norma.
是你逼我制♥造♥这场噩梦的 诺玛
Zack, no one is making you do anything.
扎克 没人在逼你做任何事
No one's gonna say a word, I promise. Right?
没人会说一个字 我保证 好吗
Isn't that right? Tell him.
是吗 告诉他
Dylan, tell him.
迪伦 告诉他
She--she's right, man.
她说的没错 伙计
We're cool, man.
我们会守口如瓶 哥儿们
God, you're just a lying bitch!
天呐 你就是个谎话连篇的臭婊♥子♥
I loved you!
我爱过你
Then why are you doing this? Nothing's changed!
那你为什么要这么做 一切都没改变
No, everything has changed, Norma!
不 一切都变了 诺玛
No, it hasn't. Everything!
不 没有 全都变了
You lied to me! I didn't lie to you!
你对我撒谎 我没有
I--it wasn't my fault! I had no idea the girl was--
这不是我的错 我不知道那女孩
How disgusting that is...
真的太恶心了
How much of an animal I am? I'm so sorry.
我就是一个禽兽吗 对不起
You're sorry?
对不起
Norman!
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Norman--
诺曼
Norman, damn it, wake up.
诺曼 该死的 快醒醒
Norman!
诺曼
Honey, you have to wake up!
宝贝儿 你快醒醒
Please, Norman, come on. We have to get out of here.
快醒醒 诺曼 我们必须得离开这儿
911, what's your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急情况
Somebody's trying to kill us.
有人要杀我们
The Bates Motel, 4019 highway 88.
贝茨旅馆 4019号♥ 88号♥公路
Please hurry. Send the police.
请快点派警♥察♥来
Who's trying to kill you? Ma'am?
谁要杀你们 女士
I need you to tell me Okay.
你要告诉我 好了
Norman. Mother?
诺曼 母亲
You've gotta walk, okay? Now.
起来走 好吗 现在
What? Stand up. Come on.
什么 站起来 来吧
Nothing's ever been more important in your entire life.
这是你一生中最重要的事了
Come on. Stand up.
快点 站起来
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Now we gotta walk.
我们现在走
Come on, Norman. Go this way, this way.
拜托 诺曼 走这边 这边
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
What's happened? My head hurts.
发生什么事了 我头好痛
I'll tell you as soon as I find my car keys.
等我找到了车钥匙就告诉你
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪
No.
不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
不 不
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I'm an idiot!
我的天 老天爷啊 我真是个白♥痴♥
Oh, I'm a total idiot!
我真是个十足的傻瓜
They're probably in my bedroom. Oh, my god, oh, my God.
钥匙可能在我的卧室里 天呐
Okay, we're gonna walk. Get out of the car, Norman!
好吧 我们走路 下车 诺曼
We're safe.
我们安全了
Your boyfriend, Norma. He was quite the prize.
诺玛 你男朋友真是个狠角色啊
You need to go to the hospital.
你得去医院
Honestly, I-I was so amped up
老实讲 我刚才太紧张了
that it didn't even really hurt until just about now.
感觉伤口没那么疼 现在才觉得疼
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
I called the cops.
我报♥警♥了
Really? Mm.
真的吗 是的
God, what are we gonna tell them?
天呐 我们要对他们怎么说
We're gonna tell them the truth, Norma.
我们把真♥相♥告诉他们 诺玛
I'm done with this.
我受够了
I'm--I'm done with the craziness and the stories.
我受够了疯狂和编故事
I'm gonna tell them everything I know.
我会告诉他们我知道的一切
You don't know. You don't.
你不知道 你不知道
You--you think you do,
你...你以为你知道
but you don't know the whole truth.
但你不知道全部的真♥相♥
You don't.
你不知道
What? What don't--what don't I know?
什么...什么我不知道
Let me tell you what happened that night that Sam died.
我来告诉你萨姆死的那晚发生了什么
We were fighting...
我们在吵架
How is it, month after month,
怎么回事 月复一月
you spend money we don't have on shit we don't need.
你把钱花在我们不需要的破东西上
Is this for more clothes?
这是买♥♥衣服的吗
For the woman who has more clothes
你的衣服不是
than a park avenue whore?
比林荫大道上的婊♥子♥还要多吗
Yeah, and you know so much about clothes.
是啊 你真了解我的衣服
Whores, I'll give that to you, but--
婊♥子♥ 这就不知道了 不过
What's this $300? You need to refresh your memory.
这300美元是怎么回事 你给我好好想想
I bought some curtains.
我买♥♥了窗帘
Oh, good, 'cause it's not like we have curtains.
是啊 我们没有窗帘
Oh, wait a minute. What are those things
等等 挂在窗户上的
hanging down next to the windows?
那些是什么
They're ugly, is what it is.
难看死了 就是这样
Ugly and old and make the house look cheap.
又难看又旧 让房♥子看起来很廉价
You saying the house looks cheap?
你说房♥子看起来廉价
Yes. I'm saying the house looks cheap,
是的 我是说房♥子看起来廉价
because it is cheap!
因为它就是很廉价
It reeks of cheap! I'm trying to brighten it up.
散发着廉价的气息 我想让它有档次点
Well, I'm not paying for it. Take them back.
我不会付钱的 退回去
I'm not taking them back! You can't just take them back!
我不会退回去的 你不能退回去
Three nights a week at the holiday inn?
每周三个晚上在假日酒店
Oh, I know, it's not
我知道 这没有
as glamorous as collecting disability, but--
像领残疾补贴那么光荣 但是
Oh! Get off of me!
放开我
You'll take that back!
收回你说的话
Say it!
说啊
You will take that back!
说你会收回你说的话
Who's gonna pay for food? Aah!
谁来买♥♥食物 啊
Who's gonna pay for electricity?
谁来交电费
Say you'll take it back!
快收回你刚才说的话
Let go of me! Say it!
放开我 说啊
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my god!
天呐
Norman. Norman, look at me.
诺曼 诺曼 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
天呐
Norman.
诺曼
Come on, answer me.
求你了 回答我呀
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God--oh, God.
天呐
Okay, come with me.
跟我来
Norman, sweetheart, why don't you just rest, okay?
诺曼 亲爱的 你先去不休息一下好吗
You just lie down.
你躺下来
Hello there, how have things been?
你好 一切还好吧
Oh, I can't complain. I can. I'm hungry.
我不能抱怨 我能 我饿了
Get me a roast beef sandwich, rare, on white toast.
给我半熟的牛排三明治 放在白土司上
On white bread. We've gone over this.
放在白土司上 我已经说过了
Where you gonna live? Albany.
那你住哪 奥尔巴尼
Albany, huh? Got family up there, do you?
奥尔巴尼 家人在那里吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表