剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
We'll get the test results soon, don't worry.
很快就能拿到检验结果了 别担心
I'm not. Are you?
我不担心 你呢
Hello.
你好
You're there now?
你们已经到了吗
Well, I'm not, no.
但我不在家
No, I can't.
不行
Mom, what is it?
妈妈 怎么了
Next week? No, no, we can't wait that long.
下周 我们等不了那么久
It's the carpet. They're there right now.
是送地毯的 他们已经到旅馆了
They need someone to sign. Go, I'll be fine.
得有人签收 你去吧 我没事
It's not like I'm going anywhere.
我又不会跑
Okay. Okay, you know what?
那行 这样吧
Just stay put, and I'll be there in ten.
先别走 我十分钟后到
Okay.
好
I'm gonna-- I'll be back.
我去去就回
Okay? Yeah?
好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Love you too, mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
Tag, you're it.
逮到了 你当鬼
Bradley, thanks.
布莱德莉 谢谢你
Sorry we didn't get to talk when you visited.
你来探望时 没能说上话 真抱歉
Meant a lot to me that you were there.
你会来对我很重要
No big deal.
这没什么
No, it was. No one else came.
不是的 别人都没来
You're brave, Norman Bates.
你很勇敢 诺曼·贝茨
I figured I'd return the favor.
所以我来还你个人情
How's your father?
你父亲怎么样了
He's in a medically induced coma.
他在药物引起的昏迷中
They don't think he's gonna make it.
他们认为救不活了
I know. Death is awkward.
我知道 谈起死亡让人尴尬
So what about your dad?
那你♥爸♥爸呢
He doesn't live with you, right?
他不跟你们住一起 对吧
No, he passed away.
不 他去世了
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
天呐 真对不起
It was an accident in our garage.
是意外 死在了车♥库♥里
Hayden and Lissa don't get it.
海登和丽萨不明白
What it's like.
这种感受
Can I stay for a little while?
我能在这儿多待会儿吗
Yeah, sure.
没问题
I was just watching this old movie.
我在看老电影
It's pretty bad, but kind of funny bad.
不怎么样 但还挺滑稽
You like old movies?
你喜欢看老电影吗
Yeah, I guess I do.
我想是吧
Everyone seems better in old movies,
老电影里的人似乎都更善良
even bad ones.
即使是坏人
Happier maybe.
或许更快乐
Here comes your cousin philip.
你的表亲菲利普来了
We can watch something else.
我们看点其它的也行
No. Scooch over.
没关系 过去点
So he's your guest of honor for your reception.
那么他是你接待会的贵宾咯
Where have you been hiding him?
你都把他藏哪去了
Oh, mother found him a week of quiet fishing
母亲说他在踏入社交圈子前
before he joined the social world.
安静地钓了一个星期的鱼
Oh, he's darling.
他真惹人爱
Well, he can take me to the dance.
他可以带我去舞会
Gee, you sure cheered up quick.
老天 你高兴得真快
It's been nice knowing you.
真高兴能认识你
You just want to be happy.
你只想过得快乐
Aren't you getting rather big for that sort of thing?
你这年纪还适合去那种场合吗
Won't catch me missing a chance.
就没有我不去的舞会
Come on, Gladys,
来吧 格拉蒂丝
we can still get away with childish enthusiasm.
我们孩子气一把也没人会说
This says that you delivered carpeting for five units.
这上面说你们送了五间房♥的地毯来
It's only supposed to be four.
我只订了四间的
Well, you'll have to call the office, ma'am.
这你得打电♥话♥到公♥司♥问 夫人
Police!
警♥察♥
Okay, Jeffcoat, Leung, Lopez, take the ground floor.
杰夫考特 梁和洛佩兹你们检查一层
Haines and Shelby... What is going on here?
海因斯和谢尔比 这是怎么回事
We got a warrant to search your house.
我们有搜查令 要搜你的房♥子
You can't just walk into my home.
你们不能就这样闯进来
Actually, we can.
实际上 我们可以
Well--
这...
Oh, sorry. I was needed back home.
对不起 家里有点事
I was just about to tell your son, the tests came back.
我正打算告诉你儿子 检查结果出来了
Everything's negative.
都是阴性
Oh, good.
太好了
Good. Negative is good, Norman.
太好了 是阴性就好 诺曼
That means it's good. Everything's fine.
说明你没问题 一切都很好
Good, thank god. Okay, so we can go home?
很好 谢天谢地 我们能回家了吗
I'd like to keep him here overnight for observation
我想让他住一晚 进一步观察
in case of a recurrence.
以免再发生类似情况
But you said he was okay.
但你说他没问题了
I said the tests were negative.
我说检查结果为阴性
We still don't know why this happened.
我们仍不知道他晕倒的原因
I'll be back to check on him in the morning.
我明早再来看他
What?
怎么了
Get your stuff together. We're leaving.
拿好你的东西 我们得走了
But no. Uhhuh, yeah.
不行吧 可以的
Oh, no, no. You can't do that.
别动 别动 你不能这样做
Doctor said he's fine. We're going home.
医生说他没事 我们要回家了
The doctor has to check him out of here.
医生允许才可出院
I am his mother, and I am checking him out.
我是他母亲 我说出院就出院
That Romero came back today with a search warrant.
今天罗梅洛来了 还拿着搜查令
The police were still there when I left.
我走时警♥察♥还在房♥子里
I have no idea if they found anything.
不知道他们有没有找到什么
It was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.
真是最恐怖的经历之一
I couldn't do anything about it.
我完全束手无策
Did they find anything?
他们找到什么了吗
No, I just told you,
我刚说了
I don't know if they found anything.
不知道他们有没有找到什么
I mean, there's nothing to find, right?
本来也没什么可找到的 是吧
So how could they find anything?
他们怎么可能找到什么
Right.
没错
Right, right, yeah, of course, nothing.
没错 是啊 当然没有
I mean, we scrubbed that whole floor with a toothbrush.
我们用牙刷把整个地板都刷洗干净了
We got rid of everything. We got rid of every thread.
我们把所有东西都扔了 甚至线头
There's nothing. There's nothing.
什么都没留下 什么都没有
Right, mom, nothing.
没错 妈妈 什么都没有
But you didn't see them take anything out?
你没看见他们拿走什么东西吧
Why do you keep asking me that?
你怎么总问我这个问题
No, there was nothing to take out.
没有 没什么可拿走的
Right?
对吧
Right. Right, mom, nothing.
嗯 没错 妈妈 没什么
Norman?
诺曼
I just need to lay down and change.
我要躺一下 换身衣服
What's wrong with me?
我这是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我究竟怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我是有什么毛病
Hi, honey.
宝贝
Mother.
母亲
Oh, this smells so good. I made a turkey pot pie.
闻起来可真香 我做了火鸡派
Would you set the table for me.
能帮我摆桌子吗
I kept Keith's belt.
我还留着基斯的腰带
What?
什么
When we loaded his body into the car,
我们把尸体抬进车里的时候
I kept it.
我拿了他的腰带
Why?
为什么
Okay.
好吧
Uh, where is it now?
那东西现在在哪
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表