剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I mean, we can't take on a dog right now.
我们现在不能养狗
I always wanted a dog. You know all families have a dog.
我一直想要一只狗 所有家庭都养狗
Could you tell me what happened to the Seafarer Motel?
能问一下海客旅馆怎么了吗
It's the Bates Motel now.
现在是贝茨旅馆了
You know where I can find Keith Summers?
请问我在哪能找到基斯·萨默斯
He's actually dead.
他死了
I have nothing more to tell you.
我没什么其他好说的了
That's the entire truth.
实情就是这样的
Everything that happened with Keith Summers,
基斯·萨默斯的事
with Deputy Shelby...
还有谢尔比副警长
You know it all.
都告诉你了
Someone in the motel?
旅馆有人吗
This man, he had a standing reservation at the Seafarer
有个男人 他在海客旅馆有预留房♥间
every two months for a week.
每两个月来住一周
I'd love to have the same business arrangement
如果可能 我很想延续
that I had with Keith, if that's possible.
我之前和基斯达成的预约
There's not anything illegal, right?
不是非法活动吧
No.
不是
Come here, girl.
过来 小狗
Stay! Stay!
别动 别动
The art of it is
其艺术性在于
to recreate the beauty of motion in something still.
在静止事物中重塑动态美
To create life, if you will.
可以说 是塑造生命
Here is where we'll make incisions.
我们要在这里开个口
Then what do you do?
然后呢
Well, I have to take everything out.
我要把里面的器官取出来
I'm sorry. There's no pretty way to put it.
抱歉 没有更文雅的说法了
Oh, no, that's okay. I figured as much.
没关系 我猜也是这样
Now...
现在
Here are some of the various stages of how it works.
这里有这项技术的各个阶段
I'm sorry you lost your friend here.
很遗憾你失去了你的朋友
It just seems sad to let her go.
看它离开很难过
You know, dishonorable, sort of, just to put her in the ground.
直接把它埋在地里又觉得不好
I think she was lonely.
我觉得它很孤独
I understand.
我明白
Well, I think what you do to these animals is...
我觉得你对这些动物做的事
amazing. Come and help me.
太神奇了 来帮我吧
I can teach you how it works. You might enjoy it.
我可以教你 你会很喜欢的
Once you get past the blood and the guts of it all,
一旦克服了血和内脏这关
it's really quite beautiful work,
就会感受到它的魅力了
if you're at all artistic,
只要你有一点美感
which I have a feeling you might be.
我感觉你有
Thank you, Mr. Decody.
谢谢您 德考迪先生
I feel so bad for him.
我真为他难过
He's always just staring at her like a lost puppy.
他总像只流浪狗一样盯着她
Yeah, it's a little pathetic.
是挺可怜的
He's a little pathetic.
他有点可怜
Yeah, Norman's nice, but he's really weird.
诺曼人很好 但真挺怪的
The way he just stares into space like that.
他那种眼神放空的样子
He's the definition of socially challenged.
他是社交障碍的代言人
I mean, he can't actually think he has a shot with her, right?
他不会真以为自己能攀上她吧
He's not that out of reality.
他没那么异想天开啦
Bradley's so nice.
布莱德莉真善良
She just felt sorry for him.
她就是可怜他
I think she thinks of him as more of pet than a guy.
我觉得她把他当做宠物 而不是男生
Like, really, like she would ever have sex with someone like that.
就是 她又不会和那种人做♥爱♥
No way. He can't be that stupid.
不可能 他没那么蠢
Well, maybe you better talk to her...
那也许你们该和她谈谈了
Because she did.
因为她和他做了
I don't think you know what we're talking about.
我想你都不知道我们在说什么
Actually, I don't think you know what you're talking about.
其实 我想是你们不知道自己在说什么
Bradley had sex with Norman.
布莱德莉和诺曼做♥爱♥了
Sex, as in carnal-back-and-forth.
肉体上翻云覆雨的那种
Maybe she has sex with all her pets.
没准她和她的"宠物们"都做过爱
I don't know.
我不知道
But you should really get your facts straight
但你们大放厥词
before you shoot your mouth off
侮辱他人之前
with your demeaning opinions.
应该搞清楚真♥相♥
And you've got toilet paper on your shoe.
你的鞋上粘了卫生纸
Sheriff Romero's office. Hello.
罗梅洛警长办公室 你好
Can I speak with Sheriff Romero, please?
请问能让罗梅洛警长接电♥话♥吗
Who may I say is calling? Norma Bates.
您的名字是 诺玛·贝茨
Hold, please.
请稍等
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I don't have him right now.
他现在不在
Well, can you please leave a message that I called?
可以告诉他我打来过吗
He knows me. Of course.
他认识我 当然
Can you spell your last name for me, please?
能拼一下您的姓氏吗
Bates. B-a-t-e-s.
贝茨 B-a-t-e-s
Bates.
贝茨
Hey, it's Dylan.
喂 我是迪伦
Yeah, we just brought in the harvest from the Red Creek Field.
我们刚拿来红溪田收上来的货
I need you and Remo to go down to California and pick up the trimmers.
需要你和雷默去加州接修剪人
Yeah, okay. It's all set up.
好的 都安排好了
They'll be waiting for you tomorrow.
他们明天会等着你们
3:00 p.m., Twin Eagles Motel in Fortuna.
下午3点 福图纳的双鹰旅馆
Yeah, um, what exactly are trimmers?
修剪人到底是什么
Yeah, get Remo to explain it to you.
让雷默给你解释吧
He's made the run about 20 times.
他干过二十多次了
It was Gil.
是吉尔
He wants us to go down to Fortuna and pick up the trimmers.
他让我们去福图纳接修剪人
What exactly are trimmers? Really?
修剪人到底是什么 你开玩笑吗
You don't know what a trimmer is?
你不知道修剪人是什么
Why don't you explain it to me?
不如你解释一下吧
How about I don't?
如果我不解释呢
Here comes Ronny and Don.
罗尼和唐来了
I'll get the van. You pack up.
我去开货车 你去打包吧
Wait, wait. Pack what?
等等 打包什么
It's an overnight trip, Nimrod.
要走一整夜呢 宁录
Pack a change of clothes, or not.
打包几件换洗衣服 随你
You want me to come over and tell you what to wear?
还用我告诉你该穿什么吗
Okay, let's-- let's just go.
行了 我们就走吧
Hey, yo! Let's go!
走吧
Why did you tell everyone?
你为什么告诉大家
Tell everyone what?
告诉大家什么
About you and I-- what happened that night.
你和我 那晚发生的事
I didn't tell anyone.
我没有告诉任何人
You told Emma Decody,
你告诉艾玛·德考迪了
because she told everyone in the girls' bathroom.
然后她在女厕告诉大家了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I don't know why she would do that.
我不知道她为什么那么做
Listen, it's just not cool, Norman.
这样不好 诺曼
Okay, but why isn't it?
为什么不好
I mean, it happened, right?
事情已经发生了 对吗
Yeah, but it shouldn't have.
对 但那不该发生的
We need to forget about it.
所以我们得忘了它
I have a boyfriend, okay?
我已经有男朋友了
I don't want people to know.
我不想让大家知道
Just forget it happened.
把那事忘了吧
Norman?
诺曼
Excuse me, Norman.
等等 诺曼
What is going on?
怎么了
I have to leave. Why?
我得走了 为什么
I just have to. Well, do you have a note?
就是得走 开请假条了吗
You have to have a note.
有请假条才能走
Norman, you cannot just walk away from school and leave.
诺曼 你不能就这样离开学校
You'll get cited.
会被叫去谈话的
You'll get suspended. I don't care!
会被停学的 我不管
Norman.
诺曼
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表