剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
to try to put down some roots.
或许会比较好
You know, get involved, maybe join a sports team?
参与学校活动 加入运动队什么的
I don't really play any sports.
我不太运动
My mom never really liked them.
我妈妈不喜欢
Hmm. What about track?
那田径怎么样
You look like a runner.
你看上去挺能跑
You ever do any running? Not as a sport, no.
跑过步吗 没专门训练过
Well, track team tryouts are today.
田径队今天招人
Why don't you go talk to coach Carpenter after school?
你可以放学后去找卡朋特教练
I'll--I'll tell him that you're coming down.
我会告诉他你要过去
Okay.
好吧
Norman, I...
诺曼 我...
I see that you lost your dad recently.
我知道你♥爸♥爸刚刚过世
I know how hard that must be.
你一定非常难过
So please know that you can come to me
你要知道 你有任何问题
if you have any issues or questions about anything,
可以随时来找我
because I'm here for you. Okay?
我会帮你的 知道吗
I have to go now.
我得走了
Wow. Dinner smells great, mom.
晚餐很香 妈妈
I've been... I've been waiting for you.
我等了你很久
I stayed after school to try out for the track team.
我放学后参加田径队选拔了
Oh, the track team?
田径队
Yeah, well, it was Miss Watson's idea, I...
对 是沃森老师的主意
Who's Miss Watson?
沃森老师是谁
My language arts teacher.
我的语文课老师
But yeah, she thought it'd be a good idea
她觉得我应该
for me to get involved at school.
参与学校活动
That it'd be good for me.
会对我有帮助
I need you to sign this parent's permission slip, though.
不过你得签一下父母同意书
Honey, this is, like, every day after school,
宝贝 每天放学后都要训练
and track meets on Saturdays?
周六还有运动会
We just bought a motel.
我们才买♥♥了旅馆
I mean, how do you expect me
你要是不帮我
to get it up and running without your help?
我一个人怎么忙得过来啊
I mean, you're putting me in a tough spot here.
你这是让我进退两难
Mom, it's okay. I don't have to do it.
妈妈 没事的 我不非得去的
No, I'm not gonna be
不 我不要做那种
the mother who tells her kid he can't be on the track team.
不许孩子参加田径队的母亲
It's fine. It's okay.
没事的
I'll just do everything myself, the way I always do.
我就一个人干 一直都是这样
Mom, come on, sit down. Let's eat dinner.
妈妈 好了 坐下吧 我们吃晚饭
You know, Norman, I just spent all day
知道吗 诺曼 我花了一整天
doing all of this.
准备这些
You know, I just,
我就是...
never mind, I'm not hungry.
算了 我不饿了
It's fine.
没事
You know, it doesn't matter.
无所谓了
I have to get some groceries. Just eat your dinner.
我得去买♥♥点日用品 吃你的饭吧
Mother!
母亲
Norman Bates? Yes.
诺曼·贝茨 是的
Just moved in a couple of nights ago.
几天前刚搬来的
How do you like it?
住得还习惯吗
Yeah, it's fine so far.
目前为止还不错
You live here with your mom?
你和你妈妈两个人住这里
Yeah. Yeah, do you know her?
没错 你认识她吗
I know, I know about her.
我知道 她的事情
Do you want me to get her? You're 17.
你要我叫她来吗 你17岁
You're from Arizona, and your father died.
你们来自亚利桑那州 你♥爸♥爸死了
Yeah, let me get my mom. It's just the two of you.
我去叫我妈 就你们两个人
What do you know about running a motel, anything?
你知道怎么经营旅馆吗 有经验吗
'Cause you look like a little kid to me.
我看你就是个小屁孩
I don't think you could run much of nothing.
你肯定对经营一窍不通
Can I help you with something?
需要帮忙吗
I think it's you that needs help.
是你需要帮忙才对
Really? How might that be?
是吗 这怎么说呢
I'm Keith Summers.
我是基斯·萨默斯
Summers!
萨默斯
This is my family's property.
这地方是我家的财产
My great-great-grandfather built this house in 1912,
我的曾曾祖父在1912年建了这幢房♥子
and my grandfather built that motel in the '50s.
我祖父在50年代建了那座旅馆
And that's my grandmother's rug!
那是我祖母的地毯
This property has been in my family for over a century.
这片地♥产♥在我家传了一个多世纪了
I'm sure it was very hard for you to lose it to the bank,
你把它赔给了银行一定非常难过
and I'm very sorry, but, uh,
我很抱歉 但是
well, it is ours now.
这里已经是我们的了
I know everything about this place.
我对这里了若指掌
Every nook and cranny.
每个角落
Every dirty secret.
每个见不得人的秘密
You don't know how this place works.
你不知道这里的情况
This town?
这个镇子
You know nothing about this town.
你对这个镇子一无所知
What makes you think you can run this place by yourself?
你凭什么认为你能经营这里
Because I can.
因为我可以
Now get the hell off my property.
滚出我的地盘
And if I ever see you here again I will call the police,
如果我再在这里看到你 我就报♥警♥
or I will shoot you myself.
或者亲手毙了你
You're gonna call the police?
你要报♥警♥
Get in, get in! Go ahead, call the police.
进去 快进去 好啊 报♥警♥
I go fishing with half of 'em.
我和一半警官一起钓鱼
I grew up here. This is my house!
我在这里长大 这是我的房♥子
So you're gonna call the cops on me?
你还要报♥警♥抓我
Well go ahead! Go ahead, call 'em!
行啊 去啊 去报♥警♥
Do you think you should've said all that stuff to him?
你那样威胁他合适吗
He's just some pathetic, drunk loser slob, honey.
他只是个可悲的醉汉 窝囊废 宝贝
He's--he's not gonna bother us anymore.
他不会再来烦我们了
The last time the roofing was redone on this place was the '50s.
屋顶上一次修葺是在50年代了
Look, I don't want to wait until the next century to get this estimate,
做个评估我不想等到下个世纪
so if you reschedule me again,
你要是再改时间
I'll just go someplace else, okay?
我就找别家了 就这样
Hi, are you Mrs. Bates?
你好 您是贝茨太太吗
I am. I'm Bradley Martin.
是的 我是布莱德莉·马丁
Oh, we're friends with Norman from school,
我们是诺曼的同学
and we're going to the library,
我们要去图书馆
and we were wondering if he wanted to come study with us.
想问问他要不要和我们一起去学习
Hey, Norman.
嘿 诺曼
I'm sure he would love to go,
他当然乐意了
but we're in the middle of a lot of stuff.
但我们现在很忙
We still have unpacking to do.
我们还要整理行李
I totally understand.
我完全理解
I like your house. It's so cool.
我喜欢你们家 真不错
Thank you. There's--
谢谢 这里
We got a lot of work to do, but it's...it's got potential.
还有待完善 但这里 很有潜力
Well, maybe I could-
那或许...
No, Norman, not tonight.
不行 诺曼 今晚不行
No, it's not a good idea, no. Another time.
这样不好 下次吧
No worries.
不用担心
It was really nice meeting you, Mrs. Bates.
认识您很高兴 贝茨太太
Nice to meet you too. Thanks for stopping by.
你也是 谢谢你们来拜访
Nice to meet you. Good night, Norman.
再见了 晚安 诺曼
See you, Norman. See ya.
回头见 诺曼 回头见
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样
You didn't even let me answer.
你都不让我回话
Well, there was no point in answering,
没有回话的必要
because I knew you would say "Yes",
我知道你会答应
and I knew that I would have to say "No".
我也知道我不会同意
I could have gone, mom.
我本可以去的 妈妈
You can go another time, when we're settled in.
你可以下次去 等我们安顿好之后
This is what it's always gonna be like with you.
跟你在一起总是这样
"Later." "Another time."
"以后" "下一次"
When, mom?
到底什么时候 妈妈
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表