剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
So when can you sneak me into my dad's office?
你什么时候能帮我溜进我爸的办公室
I wanna get some of his stuff, if it's still there.
我只想拿一些他的遗物 要是还在那儿的话
They're from a woman-- B.
信是一个女人寄的 B
"All my love, B."
"我全部的爱 B"
Who's B?
B是谁啊
You and I, we're together, right?
我们现在在一起 对吗
I shouldn't have done it with someone like you.
我不应该和你这样的人做那种事
I don't think you're a nice girl.
我觉得你不是个好女孩
Zack Shelby owed me $150,000.
扎克·谢尔比欠我15万美元
Where is it? Where is what?
东西在哪 什么在哪
I need you to bring me that money tomorrow night
我要你明天晚上把钱交给我
at the seacliff pier at midnight.
午夜 在海崖码头
Can you bring me my money?
你能把钱给我带来吗
Yes.
能
I need to speak to Sheriff Romero right away, please.
我要立刻和罗梅洛警长谈谈
It's a matter of life and death.
事关生死
What is your name, please?
您叫什么
Are you kidding me? You don't know my name?
开什么玩笑 你不知道我叫什么吗
Norma Louise Bates.
诺玛·露易丝·贝茨
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
He told me to show up with $150,000 at midnight at the docks.
他让我午夜带15万美元去码头
Okay. And what did you say?
你说什么了
I said yes, I would bring him the money.
我说好 我会带钱去的
I mean, he had a gun to my neck.
他用枪指着我的脖子呢
I don't have the money.
可钱不在我这里
I don't know anything about the money.
我都不知道有这笔钱
Okay.
好吧
All right. I'll take care of it.
好 我会处理的
So what, I'm just supposed to accept
怎么 你说你会"处理"
that you will "take care of it",
我就该放心了吗
whatever that means?
你要怎么处理啊
Yes, that's right.
是的 就是这样
You need to trust me. Trust
你得相信我 相信
That is hard to do.
这可太难了
I'm the one who was supposed to show up with money
我可是要带着一笔我完全不知情的钱
that I know nothing about,
去和他见面
or he's gonna kill my sons and me.
否则他就要杀了我和两个儿子
I mean, pardon me for being a little concerned
所以还请你理解 我比较关心
about what your plan is.
你的计划是什么
No harm is gonna come to you or your sons.
你和你儿子不会有事的
You have my word.
我保证
That's comforting.
还真是让人宽慰啊
You look kind of pathetic.
你看起来可怜巴巴的
Really?
是吗
I was just thinking how glad I am
我在想 我真的很庆幸
I don't have to get all dressed up and go.
不用化妆打扮 去参加舞会
What a pain.
那多烦人
You should go.
你应该参加
No one invited me.
没人邀请我
And I know that doesn't do anything for my pathetic quotient.
我知道这只会让我看起来更可怜
Do you want me to go with you?
要我陪你去吗
No.
不要
No, that's silly.
不要 那太傻了
That's more than silly.
不仅仅是傻
That's tragically lame.
简直是弱到极点
Oh, I don't mind.
我不介意啊
I'd like to.
我很乐意
Oh, please. You're just asking me
得了吧 你邀请我
because I'm friend and you feel sorry for me.
只是因为把我当朋友 看我可怜
Well, yeah.
是的
Okay, jerk-off, I'll go with you.
好吧 管他呢 我跟你去
Here's some French toast left.
还剩些法式土司
I need a gun.
我需要一支枪
Can you get me a gun and teach me how to use it?
你能帮我弄支枪 教我怎么用吗
No.
不行
What the hell do you need a gun for?
你要枪干什么
Abernathy thinks that I'm meeting him
阿伯纳西威胁我
at the dock at midnight with 150 grand.
午夜带着15万去码头见他
That's what this is about,
一切都是为了这钱
the dead body and everything.
那个尸体 还有其他的
He thinks I have the money, but I don't.
他以为钱在我手里 但我没有
So, you know, I tell Romero.
我跟罗梅洛说了
And you know what he says?
你知道他说什么吗
"I'll take care of it."
"我会处理的"
That's it, nothing else.
就这样 没别的了
Nothing like how that's gonna happen.
也没说他准备怎么做
Nothing to make me feel safe.
我还是毫无安全感
I think that he is bad,
我觉得他是个坏人
just like everyone else around here.
跟这里其他人一样
I don't trust him. I don't trust anyone.
我不相信他 我谁都不信
Oh, come on, Norma. Dylan, please.
别这样 诺玛 迪伦 拜托
Please, please, please. Get me a gun.
拜托 拜托 给我支枪吧
Teach me how to use it.
教我怎么用
I just wanna feel like I can defend myself.
我只是想有能力保护自己
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You and a gun is a bad idea.
给你把枪可不是个好主意
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah, I guess.
走路看着点
Screw off, shithead!
去死吧 白♥痴♥
Good morning, Dr. Kurata.
早上好 仓田医生
Oh, hello.
你好
It's our session time, right?
到我们治疗的时间了 对吧
Um, you cancelled last week and never called to reschedule.
上周你取消了 也没打电♥话♥重新安排
Oh, I'm--
我...
There's just so much going on.
发生太多事了
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Um, can you do it now?
可以现在开始吗
Okay.
可以
Where's Norman? He's already at school.
诺曼呢 他去学校了
Well, please, come in. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
I was wondering if you could give me some advice
我在想你能不能教教我
on how to handle stress.
怎么应对压力
Why are you feeling stress, Norma?
你有什么压力呢 诺玛
Just...stuff.
只是些杂事
Like, normal life stuff.
就是生活上的事
How has everything been going with Norman?
诺曼最近怎么样
It's fine.
挺好的
Fine--you know, Norman's such a good boy.
挺好 诺曼是个好孩子
He's not really why I'm here.
我来这儿不是因为他
Not quite a boy though, is he?
他已经不是小孩子了 对吧
Yeah, I-I guess he is getting bigger, yeah.
是啊 他长大了
Is it gonna be hard for you when he leaves?
他离开时你会不会难受
When he leaves to go where?
他离开去哪
College?
大学
Oh, right. Um...
对哦
Well, you know, he'll probably just go locally,
他大概会上本地的大学
given our money and all.
因为钱的关系
Let me ask you this.
我问你
When you were a little girl,
你小时候
is this what you thought parenting would be like?
觉得父母应该这么管你吗
When I was a little girl?
我小时候
When I was a little girl, um...
我小时候...
Yeah, I don't know. I don't remember.
我不知道 不记得了
Do you remember anything about being little?
小时候的其他事情你还记得吗
Yeah. Well, yeah, sure, yeah.
记得 当然记得
But just, like, normal, usual stuff.
可只是些平常的小事
Well, what were your parents like?
你父母是什么样的
My dad was very kind.
我父亲很和蔼
You know, just like the kind of guy
就是那种整天
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表