剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah?
是吗
How'd that work out for you?
结果如何呢
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我厌恶你
You have never had an ounce of kindness for me.
你从来就没有体谅过我
Well, I'm sorry it was a little bit hard
抱歉 我实在难以融入
to get on the tea party with you and Norbit.
你跟诺小曼的小团体
What are you talking about? What tea party?
你说什么呢 什么叫小团体
He likes me. He just likes me, so we are close.
他就是喜欢我 所以我们很亲近
That is the normal arrangement between mothers and sons,
这才是母子之间该有的关系
Not this crap.
而不是这种狗屁
How'd you get all this money, Norma?
你哪来那么多钱 诺玛
How'd you buy a motel and a new car?
买♥♥得起旅馆和新车
We haven't had a dime in our life, okay?
我们家一贫如洗
I've been worried about money since I was conscious.
我懂事以来就在担心钱的问题了
What's up with that, huh?
到底怎么来的
Sam's insurance policy.
萨姆的保险赔偿金
He sold insurance, and he was well covered.
他是卖♥♥保险的 而且保障齐全
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是
Good night, Norma.
晚安 诺玛
Stop calling me Norma.
不准叫我诺玛
I am your mother!
我是你母亲
Get all the corners in the edges.
边边角角也擦干净
I think we're good.
应该没问题
Just 'cause they found his car
他们找到了他的车
doesn't mean they're necessarily gonna--
不代表他们会...
Don't you two ever get tired of each other?
你俩整天腻在一起不嫌烦吗
These are good.
真好吃
I got it, gang, it's cool.
好了 我去开
Don't stop your swiffering.
你俩接着擦吧
Hi. I'm here to study with Norman.
我是来跟诺曼一起学习的
Hey, Norman, there's a girl here for you.
诺曼 有女生来找你
Come in.
请进
Hi, Norman.
早啊 诺曼
Oh, hey, Emma.
早 艾玛
This is my mom. Emma.
这是我妈妈 这是艾玛
We're doing a language arts project together at school.
我们在合作语文课的课题
I guess I forgot to tell you.
好像忘了告诉你
I'm Dylan. Well, that's okay then.
我是迪伦 那很好啊
Come on in. It's nice to meet you.
欢迎 很高兴见到你
You too. Where do you live, Emma?
我也是 你住哪 艾玛
My dad has a shop in the village.
我爸在镇上开了家商店
We live in the space above it.
我们就住在楼上
Did we land on a poem yet?
诗选好了吗
What's your last name?
你姓什么
Decody. No, but I brought some books.
德考迪 还没 我带了几本书来
"Decody." Is that italian?
"德考迪"是意大利的姓吗
No, no, it isn't.
不是的
We're from the U.K., actually.
我们实际上是英国来
Hey, mom, uh, didn't you--
妈妈 你不是要
Didn't you need me to go to the grocery store?
要我去杂货店吗
Come sit down. Do you have that list?
来请坐 有清单吗
Have a seat. No, I haven't made it yet.
坐吧 还没写呢
So how long have you lived here?
你们在这儿住多久了
About five years.
大概五年
My dad was a professor in Manchester.
我爸以前是曼彻斯特的一位教授
He was a professor? Yeah.
当过教授啊 是的
But he wanted to spend time just focusing on taking care of me,
但他想全心全意照顾我
so he retired and opened the shop.
所以就退休了 然后开了店
And are you okay?
那你还好吗
Oh, this?
你说这个啊
Yeah. It's my pet.
嗯 跟宠物一样
I take it everywhere.
我去哪都带着它
I have C.F.
我有囊包性纤维症
Mom.
妈
Mm. I have--
我有
I have heard of it, but I don't know
有听过 但不清楚
what it is, exactly. I don't know.
这到底是什么病
Well, cystic fibrosis is
囊性纤维症就是
when your lungs create a lot of this thick mucous,
肺分泌很多浓稠的粘液
and it makes it really hard to breathe.
让人呼吸困难
Some would say impossible.
几乎是无法呼吸
I'm on a list for a lung transplant,
我在等待肺移植手术的名单上
but that comes with its own demons.
不过那样也有坏处
And god knows if I'll ever get one in time.
再说还未必能及时得到新肺
Well, I hope you do.
那我祝你好运了
What is your life expectancy, Emma?
你的预期寿命有多长 艾玛
Maybe 27.
27岁左右
Well, why don't you two go upstairs,
你们两个上楼去
do your homework?
做作业吧
And you let me know if you get hungry.
你饿了就告诉我
Do you think that she has to
他们亲热的时候
take that thing out of her nose when they make out?
她是不是还得把那东西从鼻子里拔♥出♥来♥
How about this? The Tiger.
这个怎么样 《老虎》
It's a classic.
这个经典
Tiger! Tiger, burning bright.
老虎 老虎 火一样辉煌[卞之琳译版]
In the forest of the night.
烧穿了黑夜的森林和草莽
What immortal hand or eye.
什么样非凡的手和眼睛
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
能塑造你一身惊人的匀称
And what does it mean?
这是什么意思呢
It's about how could a god,
是说上帝怎能
who made all this beautiful stuff in the world,
创造出这世上一切美好的东西
also make things that are scary and evil?
又创造了那些恐怖邪恶的东西
It could work.
应该可以用
We could talk about it in terms of famous contemporary murders,
我们可以谈当代著名的杀人案件
like O.J. or...
比如橄榄球星O.J.杀妻案
or Charles Manson.
或者杀人狂查尔斯·曼森
What the hammer? What the chain?
什么样铁链 什么样铁锤
In what furnace was thy brain?
什么样熔炉里炼你的脑髓
What the anvil? What dread grasp?
什么样铁砧 什么样猛劲
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?
一下子掐住了骇人的雷霆
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, it's nothing.
没什么
I don't care.
我要看
Wow, these pictures are amazing.
天呐 这些图片真赞
Did you draw these?
是你画的吗
No. No, I found it in one of the motel rooms.
不是 我在旅馆房♥间里找到的
I didn't know what to do with it, so--
不知道该怎么处理它
Oh, please. I've read a lot of manga--
拜托 我看过很多日系漫画
A lot steamier than this.
比这个下流多了
Can I borrow it?
能借给我看看吗
Sure.
当然可以
Thanks.
多谢
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
Sorry to be in a robe.
不好意思穿着睡袍
You caught me getting ready for bed.
我正准备就寝呢
Yeah, we need to ask you some questions.
我们需要问几个问题
Sure, sure, ask away.
当然可以 问吧
The other morning when we were out here,
那天早上我们在这边
you said you hadn't seen Keith Summers.
你说你没见过基斯·萨默斯
Yes, that's correct.
没错
But we have an eyewitness who was driving by here
但是有人开车经过这里时
who said he saw him standing right here on your front lawn
看见他站在你门前的草坪上
and that you and your son were talking to him.
你和你儿子还跟他说话
And it looked a little heated.
气氛看起来有些紧张
Well, yes, I mean, I'm--
是的 我是说
I didn't know that you had meant had I ever seen him.
我以为之前的不算呢
I thought you meant recently.
我以为你是指最近
Well, some people might think
一些人会以为
in the last week as being recently.
近一周都算最近
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表