剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, all I can tell you is I feel fairly safe,
我只能说 我们算是安全了
So don't worry.
所以别担心了
Mom, what does this mean?
妈妈 这到底什么意思
Mother, please, I need to know.
母亲 求你告诉我
I've been waiting all night.
我等了一整夜
Oh, Norman, what can I say?
要怎么说呢 诺曼
What do you want me to say? It is what it is.
你想我说什么 事实就是这样
Deputy Shelby has the belt,
谢尔比副警长拿到腰带了
and he's gonna protect us.
他会保护我们的
This is a bad idea. What?
这是个坏主意 什么
Letting him use you.
让他这么利用你
I'm--I'm not gonna have this discussion with you.
我不想和你讨论这个问题
What if he wants more?
他要是另有所图怎么办
What if he makes you do things, things you don't want to do?
如果他逼你做你不想做的事呢
Well, what do you want me to say?
那你想让我说什么
Norman--
诺曼...
Norman, why would you keep that thing, why?
你为什么把那个留下来 为什么
Why would you keep it, Norman?
为什么留着它 诺曼
I just don't understand, I don't, and I want to.
我不理解 我想去理解
I just like to keep mementos.
我只是喜欢保留纪念品
You know, all that stuff I have in my room.
就像我房♥里那些收藏
But those are good experiences,
那都是些美好的回忆
that's good experience.
都是美妙的经历
A day at the lake, I get that.
湖边郊游的纪念品 这我理解
This wasn't a good experience.
而这不是什么好回忆
This was horrible, it was violent.
它糟糕透顶 又暴♥力♥至极
I was sexually assaulted, and I killed a man.
我被人性侵 并且杀了他
Why would you ever, ever in a million years,
你到底是为什么
why would you want to keep a memento of that?
为什么想要纪念这个
I'm so sorry, mother.
我很抱歉 母亲
Don't worry, okay? Don't worry.
别担心了 好吗 别担心
I'm here for you, honey.
有我在这儿 宝贝
I'm here for you, no matter what.
无论如何 我都在你身边
I'm here for you.
有我保护你
How come you're at school?
你怎么来学校了
My mom said it would be good for normalcy,
我妈说这能让生活恢复正常
as if that's possible.
这又怎么可能呢
I'm happy to see you.
见到你很高兴
Um, Norman.
诺曼
Can I talk to you for a second?
能和你说句话吗
Sure.
当然
I posted that photo on yahoo! Answers
我把那张照片放到雅虎知道上
and got it translated.
有人帮我翻译了
The chinese character.
那个汉字
It's Jiao. It means beautiful.
是"娇" 意为美丽
That-- that's really sad.
真令人伤感
I'm going to the police after school.
我放学后去警局
I'm gonna tell them about the journal you found.
我要把你发现的日记告诉他们
Do not do that. Why?
别这么干 为什么
'Cause I don't want to get messed up with the police.
因为我不想和警♥察♥打交道
I can't explain it to you.
我没法向你解释
Maybe you're right. Maybe this is real.
你或许是对的 这些事是真的
But finding out what happened to this girl
但弄清这女孩的遭遇
isn't gonna make a difference to anyone.
也于事无补
She's still gonna be dead,
她仍是香消玉殒
You're still gonna be sick,
你仍是病魔缠身
and I'm still gonna be who I am.
我也不会有任何改变
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 对不起
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm just telling you I can't deal with this right now.
我只是想说我现在没空想这事
You were right.
你是对的
As long as Shelby has that belt,
只要腰带在谢尔比手上
he can control us.
他就能控制我们
He can make us do things,
他就能逼迫我们
things we don't want to do.
做我们不想做的事
Just like your father did.
和你父亲当年一样
We can't let that happen, not again.
我们不能重蹈覆辙
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
I know, mother.
我知道 母亲
There's something wrong with me.
我有毛病
You know what you have to do, don't you?
你知道该怎么办 对吧
I have to get that belt.
我得把腰带拿回来
Are you-- are you all right?
你还好吗
Help me.
救救我
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表