剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Mom, you're everything...
母亲 你是一切
Everything to me.
你是我的一切
And I don't ever want to live in a world without you.
我永远都不想失去你
You're my family.
你是我的家人
My whole family, my whole life, my whole self.
我仅有的家人 我生活的全部 我的全部
You always have been.
一直是如此
It's like there's a cord between our hearts.
仿佛一线牵连你我的心
Honey, that's-- that's from Jane Eyre.
亲爱的 这是《简·爱》里的对白
Yeah. Orson Welles says it to...
是的 奥森·威尔斯对...
Joan fontaine. Right.
琼·芳登说的 对
But you know what I mean.
但你懂我的意思
It's you and me. It's always been you and me.
我们相依为命 我们一直是这样
We belong to each other.
我们属于彼此
I love you, Norman.
我爱你 诺曼
You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
你是我生命中最美好的事
I love you too, mom.
我也爱你 妈妈
I guess this is deep enough.
这里应该够深了
Come here, I have a surprise for you.
过来 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Okay, look, look, look, look, look!
来看 快
I turned it on.
我打开灯了
I made it blue. It's your favorite color.
我挑的蓝色 你最喜欢的颜色
It's cool, mom. Yeah.
真酷 妈妈 是的
It's ours, Norman. It's our very own.
是我们的 诺曼 我们自己的
And you know what? You know that new bypass?
还有 关于那条支路
They're not gonna build it. When did that happen?
他们不会修的 什么时候决定的
It didn't, yet.
还没决定
I'll think of something.
我会想办法的
I'm sure you will.
我相信你能搞定
What's important is that we're together.
重要的是我们在一起
And as long as we're together,
只要我们在一起
then nothing bad can really happen.
就没有过不去的坎
Right, Norman? Right, mother.
是吧 诺曼 是的 母亲
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表