剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
No, just my mother.
不 只有我母亲
Mom?
妈妈
Dad?
爸爸
Mom! Mom, open the door!
妈妈 妈妈 快开门
Mom!
妈妈
What is it, Norman?
怎么了 诺曼
It's dad. He's--hurry!
爸爸出事了 他...快啊
Norman?
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Honey... I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Dad.
爸爸
Sam's death was an accident. That's what he believes.
萨姆的死是意外 他是这么认为的
What's wrong with him?
他是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it was an isolated incident, you know?
也许是次意外事件
All I know is that he's innocent of it.
我只知道他是无辜的
He doesn't know what he was doing,
当时他不知道自己在做什么
so he needs to be protected.
所以他需要保护
So you can either get out of my way...
所以你要么离开
or you can help me.
要么来帮我
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表