剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
This is crazy, Mom!
太疯狂了 妈妈
I'm Keith Summers.
我是基斯·萨默斯
This is my family's property.
这地方是我家的财产
This house is mine. No! No!
这房♥子是我的 不要
And everything in this house is mine.
房♥子里的一切都是我的
Mother.
母亲
We came here to start over.
我们搬来是想重新开始
I am starting over.
我要重新开始
We're gonna have to pull up the whole carpet.
得把整块地毯都拆走
Four girls from china are sold into sex slavery.
四个中国女孩被卖♥♥作性♥奴♥
One of them dies from an overdose.
其中一个死于吸毒过量
They forced other girls to carry her body into the hills,
他们强迫其他姑娘扛着她的尸体去山里
dig a grave, and then bury her by a shed in the trees.
挖一座坟 把她埋在一座棚屋旁边
We can find the spot and find the grave,
我们可以找到那里 找到坟墓
then we'll know if it's real or not.
这样便知道事情真假
Norman, it's the shed, from the pictures.
诺曼 棚屋在这儿 图上的棚屋
Norman!
诺曼
That's not comfortable.
不对劲
Not a good idea.
也不好
What's up?
你好啊
What?
怎么了
That's what I thought.
这还差不多
Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Bates.
早啊 贝茨先生和太太
You know, um, I could use your help today.
我今天需要你帮忙
The new carpet is being delivered,
新地毯要送货上门
and someone needs to be here to sign for it.
得有人在这儿签收
You know, I'd love to.
我很想帮你
But I have a job.
但我得上班
Doing what exactly?
做什么
Nothing.
没什么
You know, that's a piece of my china.
那是我的瓷器
It's not a to-go container.
不是什么外带盒
Can we talk?
能谈谈吗
We're gonna be late for class.
上课要迟到了
Okay, I'll do bullet points.
那我就说重点
"A", I'm terrified those guys with guns
首先 我很怕那些拿着枪的人
are gonna try and find us
会来找我们
because we saw their stupid pot field.
因为我们看到了他们的大♥麻♥田
And, "B", I feel so incredibly guilty, I couldn't sleep.
其次 我觉得很内疚 睡不着觉
Why do you feel guilty?
为什么觉得内疚
We weren't trying to see their pot field.
我们又不是特意去看他们的大♥麻♥田
Not about that.
不是因为这个
I feel guilty because,
我内疚是因为
well, because...
是因为
I was just using that whole
我跟你说
"let's go look for the grave of the dead girl"
"去找那个死去女孩的坟墓"
as a way to get you to go hang out with me.
只是想让你跟我出去的借口
It was totally and completely self-serving,
我太自私了
and I didn't even really believe it was true
在见到棚屋之前
until I saw that shed.
我根本都不信这事
And when I saw it,
当我看到棚屋
I just got this feeling, like an electric shock,
就觉得浑身一震
like, "oh, my God, that poor dead girl is buried there."
心想"天呐 真有个可怜的女孩埋在那儿"
Like, I knew it deep inside of me.
似乎我心里早已知道
Emma, calm down. I can't!
艾玛 冷静点 我做不到
That dead girl is calling us from her grave.
那个死去的女孩在墓中呼唤我们
Put this away. We have to go to class.
别想了 要上课了
Forget about it. I can't forget about it.
别去想了 我做不到
It's on these pages in black and white.
都白纸黑字画在这儿呢
Maybe you better give me back the journal.
也许你该把日记还我
What? It's pornographic.
什么 那是黄书
We're at school.
我们在学校呢
Most text messages are dirtier than this.
大部分短♥信♥都比这日记要黄
Why are you so obsessed with it?
你为什么对此这么着迷
Hey, I found it in your room.
我在你房♥里找到的
What's that supposed to mean? I'm obsessed with it?
你这话什么意思 着迷的是我吗
I'm not obsessed with it.
我才没有
So it was in my room, that doesn't mean anything.
就算日记在我房♥里 也不代表什么
That just means that I found it and didn't throw it away.
只能说明我找到了日记 没有丢掉
Gotta go to class.
去上课了
Norman.
诺曼
You okay?
你没事吧
Norman, what are you doing?
诺曼 你在干什么
Norman, you know this.
诺曼 你知道答案的
You answered all these questions yesterday in class.
你昨天还在课上回答了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Norman?
诺曼
Norman, you know this.
诺曼 你知道答案的
Answer me.
回答我
Burning.
好烫
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
What exactly are you testing for?
你们到底要测什么
This kind of blackout
这样的晕倒
could be due to a number of different things.
致病原因有很多
We're covering everything that could be a factor,
所有可能我们都不能遗漏
brain, heart, nervous system.
大脑 心脏 神经系统
We'll do a full workup, MRI, CT, EKG.
得详细检查 核磁共振 断层扫描 心电图
A battery of blood tests.
还有一连串的血检
Does your son have a history of blackouts?
您儿子以前昏迷过吗
Why would you ask me that?
为什么这么问
I'm trying to establish a history.
我得问清楚病史
It's standard.
这是标准程序
So has he ever blacked out before?
他以前昏迷过吗
No.
没有
No, never. Not at all.
从来没有
This where they shot Deliverance?
《激流四勇士》是在这里拍的吗
What's that?
那是什么
The movie.
一部电影
You know, "Boy, you got a pretty mouth"?
"小子 你嘴巴可真俊"那部
What kind of movies you watch?
你都看些什么电影啊
The kind where bad things happen to people in the middle of the woods.
人们在森林里遇险的那种
Relax, man.
放松点 兄弟
We're here.
到了
Just...Wow.
真惊人
Yeah, it's something to see, huh?
很壮观 是吧
Get on the ground!
给我趴下
Damn, look who's packing.
牛啊 还带着枪呢
We're just messing with you, noob.
逗你玩儿的 菜鸟
Hey, you probably want to keep that up front though.
你最好把枪别在前面
Quick draw.
拔得快
Later, Ethan.
回见 伊森
Hey, noob, don't shoot your pants off.
菜鸟 别打到自己的裤子了
Yeah, and make him get us some more firewood too.
让他去弄点柴火来
What do we do now?
我们现在干什么
We chill.
放松一下
You can even sleep if you want,
你想睡觉都可以
as long as we do it in shifts.
但我们得轮班
There's $5 million worth of weed in these fields.
这片大♥麻♥田价值五百万美元
Someone's gotta guard it.
总得有人守着
$300 bucks a day just to hang out?
整天闲着就能挣三百美元
That's right.
没错
Do you know who he is?
你知道他是谁吗
Oh, I forgot to ask him.
我忘了问
Look.
你瞧
Can I pick 'em?
我能选吗
Norman, it's not a toy.
诺曼 这不是玩具
Nobody knows the trouble I'm in.
没人了解我的烦恼
What, ho, Macbeth.
什么 麦克白
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表