剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Well, you have to find an authoritative voice with them.
那你就得拿出命令的口气跟他们说
See you in a bit.
一会儿见
I've got a delivery for a Norma Bates.
有诺玛·贝茨的快递包裹
Thank you.
谢谢
Those are beautiful.
真漂亮
What is it?
怎么了
Throw these in the garbage.
把这个扔了
I have to go somewhere. Lock the door when you leave.
我得出去一趟 你走的时候把门锁上
Yeah.
好的
Sheriff's office.
警长办公室
Sheriff Romero, please.
请接罗梅洛警长
This is Norma Bates calling.
我是诺玛·贝茨
He's not here right now.
他现在不在
He won't be back for a few hours.
几小时后才回来
Could you tell him to call me, please?
你能告诉他给我回电吗
Right away.
尽快
And what is it regarding?
是关于什么事呢
Tell him that someone sent flowers to me.
告诉他有人送花给我
The card says, "See you soon."
卡片上写着"回头见"
I mean, I'm sure that it's Jake Abernathy.
这肯定是杰克·阿伯纳西送来的
He's got to do something about this.
他必须得采取点行动
About the flowers?
因为那些花吗
Just tell him to call me.
告诉他给我回电
I'll give him the message.
我会转告他的
Dylan.
迪伦
Nice truck.
卡车真棒
Yeah, I got it from my job.
是啊 我工作的地方给配的
I figured.
我想也是
I wanted to ask you something.
我想问你件事
Sure.
问吧
Did you know my dad has an office over at Gil's place?
你知道我爸爸在吉尔那里有间办公室吗
No. No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
Well, I was wondering if you could do me a really big favor
我在想 你能不能帮我个大忙
and get me inside.
让我进去看看
I just want to get some of his stuff.
我只想拿一些他的遗物
I know I barely know you and it's a lot to ask,
我知道我们不熟 这也不是件小事
but somehow it seemed like
但不知怎么 我就觉得
it would be okay to ask you anyway.
请你帮忙应该没问题
Yeah.
好
Yeah, I'll check it out.
好啊 我想想办法
I really appreciate it.
太感谢你了
Well, I got to go play high school now.
我得去做高中生该做的事了
Yeah, you do that.
是啊 去吧
See you.
回头见
You have to get your clients to see the inside.
你得让客户去房♥子里面看
The layout is phenomenal.
里面的布置棒极了
Well, they can redo--
他们可以重新...
Hey, Jason, I've got a client here.
杰森 我这边来了个客户
Can I call you back later? Thanks.
我稍后给你回电好吗 谢谢
Norma Bates. How's the motel business going?
诺玛·贝茨 旅馆的生意怎么样
The motel business sucks, Matt.
旅馆生意糟透了 马特
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
When I bought the property, you never told me
我当初买♥♥下时 你可没告诉我
there was gonna be a new bypass road
会修建一条新支路
that takes all the traffic away from my property
会把旅馆的客流都带走
and destroys my business.
毁了我的生意
At the time, it wasn't official.
那时还没有正式确定
It was being proposed.
但提议已经出来了
Lots of things are proposed.
这样的提议有很多
Matt, listen to me, you wanna spend the next year
马特 听着 你想接下来一年的时间
squaring off against me in court?
都跟我在法庭上争论吗
Ideally, no.
如果不用当然最好
Then get me my money back.
那就把我的钱还给我
I want the motel and the house on the market as of today,
我要你今天就开始给旅馆找买♥♥家
and I want an open house on Sunday.
并且周日就举办一次公开参观日
Can you do it?
你做的到吗
All right. Okay, yes.
好吧 好的
I'll relist it.
我会重新出♥售♥的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, and no sign out in the front.
还有 外面不要放牌子
I still need to earn a living until it gets sold.
旅馆卖♥♥出去之前我还要靠它赚钱
Of course.
当然
Norman, that short story you turned in,
诺曼 你交上来的那个短篇
It's incredible.
写得真是太好了
It is? It is.
真的吗 当然
You should be really proud.
你应该为此感到骄傲
In fact, I have a friend who has a small literary publication,
事实上 我有个朋友经营一家小出版社
and I'd like to send it to him.
我想把这个寄给他
I think you might be able to get it published.
他也许能让这个出版
Really?
真的
Yeah, I mean, you need to do a little work on it,
当然 你还需要再改一改
a little editing and clean. Sure.
编辑精简一下 没问题
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Do you want to come by tomorrow after school?
你明天放学之后来找我好吗
Okay. Okay, good.
好的 说定了
Ah, and I was reviewing your quarter grades.
还有 我在看你们的季度成绩
Straight "A"s. I'm really proud of you.
你的是全优 我为你骄傲
I think this school's gonna be good for you.
我觉得这所学校很适合你
Norman? Yeah?
诺曼 怎么了
Lock and bolt the front door!
把前门锁上拴好
Welcome to my world, Juno.
欢迎来我家 朱诺
We have to keep everything battened down
在他们找到那个疯子之前
until they find that crazy guy.
我们要把门窗都锁好
Did you lo--
你有没有
How do you like her, Mom?
喜欢她吗 妈妈
Well, let's see.
我看看
Yeah.
喜欢
Yeah, look at that.
喜欢 看她多可爱
I had a really good day at school.
我今天在学校过得很棒
I'm glad, honey. What happened?
我很高兴 宝贝 什么事这么开心
Miss Watson said that my...
沃森老师说...
my quarter grades are 4.0.
我的季度成绩都是优秀
Norman. Norman, that's wonderful.
诺曼 诺曼 太棒了
I'm so proud of you.
真为你感到骄傲
I really like this school, Mom.
我真的很喜欢这所学校 妈妈
I know.
我明白
I know, but it's you getting the grades.
但这是你考取的分数
It's not the school.
不是学校的功劳
Whoa. What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
Juno.
朱诺
She's the dog that got hit out front.
她是那条在门前被撞死的狗
That's just weird, dude.
这太怪了 兄弟
Close the door.
关上门
Has mom said anything else to you about moving?
妈妈跟你说过搬家的事吗
No, but...
没有 但是
I've been at work all day.
我一整天都在工作
Did you have a dream you were drowning someone?
你梦见自己淹死别人了吗
Yeah. No, it says here drowning in a dream
嗯 这里说梦中溺水的景象
can mean you're feeling overwhelmed in your life.
意味着这个人在生活中感到不知所措
That makes sense. Yeah.
这话说的有道理 嗯
Just curious...
我很好奇
Who were you drowning in the dream?
你在梦里要把谁淹死
Someone from school.
一个同学
Yeah, I figured.
嗯 我想也是
But who was it?
但是谁呢
It's stupid.
不说了 太蠢了
No, it's totally stupid.
确实很蠢
But who was it?
到底是谁
Bradley.
布莱德莉
It's just a dream, Dylan.
一个梦而已 迪伦
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表