剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, yeah.
好的
You know, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be in there.
我觉得你去那儿不太好
Gil seems pretty upset with how things ended up with your dad.
吉尔似乎对你♥爸♥爸的事很生气
Did he explain why?
他说为什么了吗
He didn't offer, and I didn't ask.
他没说 我也没问
I just really wanted to see my dad's office again.
我只是想再去看看我爸爸的办公室
The way he set it up,
看看他是怎么布置的
the way he left everything.
怎么放东西
My mom was so freaked out about the way he died.
他的死法让我妈妈很害怕
She took all his things and threw them away.
她把他所有的东西都扔掉了
Everything he had. It's like--
所有的东西 就好像
It's like he never even lived there.
就好像他没在家住过一样
Like he's completely gone.
他彻底地离开了
And I just miss him.
我很想他
I just...
我只是
wanted to try to be with him again,
想要再靠近他
even if it was for a few minutes,
哪怕只有几分钟也好
even if it was just...
哪怕只是
with his stuff.
接触他用过的东西
All right.
好吧
All right what?
什么好吧
I'll get you in there.
我会把你弄进去的
You sure?
你确定吗
No, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
不 但我会这么做的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello, Bates Motel.
你好 这里是贝茨旅馆
This Emma. How may I help you?
我是艾玛 有什么能帮您的吗
Yeah, hi. I'm looking for Dave.
你好 我想找戴夫
Um, I think you have the wrong number.
我想你打错了吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. Okay, bye.
不好意思 好的 再见
What, Mother?
怎么了 母亲
I found a beautiful, little cottage in Hawaii.
我在夏威夷找到了一间漂亮小屋
It's not on the beach. Those are a fortune.
不是在海边 那里太贵了
But it's up in the mountains,
是在山上
And it's actually affordable
如果能把这里卖♥♥掉
if we get our money out of this place.
我们就买♥♥得起了
Mom, we can't move.
妈妈 我们不能搬走
Norman, I know you don't want to move,
诺曼 我知道你不想搬
but how can we stay here?
但这地方我们怎么待得下去
Besides, Oahu is one of the top ten safest places to live.
而且欧胡岛是国内十大安全居住地
You can't be serious. I'm totally serious.
你开玩笑吧 我是认真的
It's especially safe because it's an island.
它是座岛 所以特别安全
I'm not talking about it being safe.
安不安全不重要
We can't move.
我们不能搬走
I won't do it.
我不会搬的
You can't make me.
你不能强迫我
Actually, yes, I can.
事实上 我可以
And we are, as soon as we sell this place.
这地方一卖♥♥出去我们就搬
We're having an open house this weekend.
周末我们就开放参观
You didn't listen to me. I won't do it!
你没明白我的意思 我不搬
Okay, this is just another one of your stupid "starting over" ideas.
这又是你那愚蠢的"重新开始"的念头
I've been through enough of them. I like it here.
我已经受够了 我喜欢这里
We can get jobs in the hotel industry.
我们可以继续做酒店啊
We have experience now. We've been open three days.
我们有经验了 我们开业才三天
So? They don't have to know that.
那又怎样 别人又不用知道
Oh, here we go again!
又来了
That is totally unfair.
这太不公平了
No matter where we go, things will always be the same.
不管到哪 情况永远都是一样
Cuz you do things that don't make sense!
因为你总做些莫名其妙的事
You! You're crazy!
你 你这个疯子
I'm sorry, Mother. I didn't mean that.
对不起 母亲 我不是有意的
I think there might be video monitoring equipment in the office.
办公室里好像有监视器
What? Did you see something?
什么 你看到什么了吗
No, I just felt like I was being watched.
没有 我只是感到被人监视
It was really creeping me out.
我很害怕
Well, do you know who was watching you?
那你知道是谁在监视你吗
I don't know. I just felt like it.
不知道 感觉而已
Well, who do you think it was? I don't know.
那你猜是谁 不知道
I got so nervous down there,
我觉得太紧张了
I wanted to come up and see you guys.
就想过来看看你俩
Then I started walking up the stairs.
然后我就开始爬楼梯
Have you ever thought about how long those stairs are?
你们想过这楼梯有多长吗
I just kept climbing and climbing.
我一直爬呀爬
Oh, my God. Are you high?
我的天 你嗑药了吧
It was like more steps just kept appearing,
感觉楼梯一阶阶地增加
like it was an escalator that you climb.
像是在走自动扶梯
One more step just kept coming out of nowhere
一级接一级的楼梯凭空出现
like I was in space or something.
如同在太空里一样
You smoke pot with your condition?
你身体这么差还敢抽大♥麻♥
No.
不
I ate it.
我吃下去的
It was in a cupcake.
是个纸杯蛋糕
One of the motel guests gave it to me.
一位房♥客给我的
You know, I've heard it's fun, but I'm not having any fun yet.
听说抽大♥麻♥很有趣 但我可不觉得
When does the fun start?
什么时候才能嗨起来啊
You're having a bad reaction.
你有不良反应
Norman, go make some toast and get some orange juice.
诺曼 去拿点土司和橙汁过来
I can't send her home like this. Poor thing.
不能让她就这样回家 可怜的
Mother, I'm sorry. I don't think you're crazy.
母亲 对不起 你不是疯子
Get the toast.
去拿土司
Drop. I got you.
跳吧 我接住你
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你帮我
Yeah.
没事
You can't ever tell anybody about this.
你不能告诉任何人
You know that. I promise.
你懂吧 保证不会
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, come on. Stop shooting! It's me! It's Dylan Massett!
别开枪 是我 迪伦·马塞特
It's me! It's Dylan!
是我 迪伦
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
Step out, dumb ass.
出来 蠢货
Remo?
雷默
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Who's the other person back there with you?
跟你一起的人是谁
Have them step up.
叫他们站起来
You got to be kidding me.
你逗我玩吧
Hey, Remo, look, could you put the gun down?
雷默 听着 你能把枪放下吗
Aren't you Jerry Martin's kid? Yeah.
这不是杰瑞·马丁的女儿吗 是
Uh, Brittany?
布莱特妮
Bradley.
布莱德莉
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Look, I only brought her here,
我带她来这儿
so she can get some of her dad's stuff.
只是为了让她拿走她爸爸的东西
All right? Gil wouldn't let her.
好吗 吉尔不会同意的
Yeah, you think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know how Gil feels
你以为我不清楚吉尔
about Jerry Martin, dumb ass?
怎么看杰瑞·马丁的吗 蠢货
You got any idea what kind of a position you put me in
知道你把她带这儿来
bringing her down here?
让我多为难吗
We'll be in and out in ten minutes.
给我们十分钟就好
What are you waiting for?
那还傻站着干什么
Come on.
来吧
Let's go.
我们走
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Everything is just how he left it.
一切都原封未动
I didn't think it would hit me like this.
没想到这会如此触动我
You want a minute? No.
要单独待会儿吗 不用
I like having you here.
有你在很安心
He had this old, beautiful, gold pocket watch.
他有只精致旧金怀表
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表