剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I thought she might like to watch
她可能喜欢的电影
and take her mind off things.
帮她忘掉烦恼
Death is profound, isn't it?
死亡真深奥 是不是
Hmm. I guess so.
我想是吧
You're a sensitive kid, aren't you?
你是个敏感的孩子 是不是
You're going through a lot.
你经历了很多事
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我跟你说实话吧
'Cause you're not a kid,
你不是个小孩了
and you're gonna understand this.
你会明白的
I really like your mom.
我真的很喜欢你妈妈
She's a good woman. I care for her.
她是个好女人 我在乎她
Yes.
好的
So I think that it would be a good idea,
我觉得我们应该
maybe even a necessary idea,
或许必须要
for you and I to get to know each other better.
试着进一步了解彼此
You like fishing?
你喜欢钓鱼吗
I don't know. I've never done it.
我不知道 从没钓过
Really? Well, then, I'm gonna teach you how.
真的 那我来教你
That's okay, I I'll set the whole thing up with your mom.
不用了 我和你妈妈会安排的
That's okay. You're gonna love this, okay? Trust me.
不用了 你会喜欢钓鱼的 相信我
I have my own secret spot.
我有个秘密的地方
Nobody knows about it. Lots of fish.
没人知道 那儿有好多鱼
You good with that plan?
你觉得好吗
Great. Good.
很好 太好了
We'll talk soon.
再联♥系♥
Oh, hey, Norman,
还有 诺曼
next time I say hi to you out here on the street,
下次我在街上跟你打招呼
don't run away.
不要跑
Mom, I need to talk to you.
妈妈 我得和你谈一下
No, I need to tell you something.
我有事跟你说
What?
怎么了
There's a girl in his basement.
他的地下室里有个女孩
Officer Shelby's.
谢尔比警官家
She's, like, less than 20. Drugged.
她看着不到20岁 被人下了药
I think he was running some kind of Asian
我觉得他在和基斯·萨默斯一起
sex slave business with Keith Summers.
做亚洲性♥奴♥之类的生意
I found a book, it was hand-drawn
我找到一本书 手绘的
in one of the rooms the night we were pulling up the rugs.
那晚我们拆地毯时在一间屋子里找到的
It was by this girl from Asia who'd been kidnapped
是被绑♥架♥的亚洲女孩画的
and was being forced to work as a prostitute.
她被逼卖♥♥淫
I didn't think it was real.
我本以为这不是真的
And I didn't know Officer Shelby was involved
直到昨晚潜入谢尔比警官家
until I broke into his house last night.
才知道他也与这事有关
And found this girl in his basement.
我在他家地下室发现了一个女孩
Why on earth would you go into Zack's house?
你为什么要闯进扎克家
To find the belt. You told me to.
去找腰带 你让我去的
Norman, I never told you that.
诺曼 我从没说过这种话
Yes, you did. You sat on my bed,
你说了 你坐在我床边
and you said that I knew what I needed to do.
你说我知道应该怎么做
That I needed to get back the belt.
我得去拿回腰带
Mom, I'm telling you, there's a girl locked in his basement.
妈妈 我跟你说 他家地下室有个女孩
Honey...Honey...
宝贝 宝贝
Sometimes you hear and you see things that aren't there.
你有时会产生幻觉
That's not true. It's true.
不是这样的 是这样
I don't want you to worry,
我不想让你担心
but you've done this for a while.
这种情况已经有一段时间了
You know, it's like some kind of trance or something.
类似于神经恍惚什么的
I don't want you to worry. Don't be scared.
我不想让你担心 别害怕
Honey, I'm gonna protect you.
宝贝 我会保护你的
Don't--
别
Why are you in the basement in the middle of the night?
你大晚上到地下室来干什么
Well, I couldn't sleep...
我睡不着
so I'm snooping.
就来偷♥窥♥一下
I just wanted to see the rest of your house.
我只想看看你家的其它地方
How 'bout we go back to bed, yeah?
我们回到床上怎么样
Okay.
好的
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪了
I-I just made an extra turkey pot pie,
我多做了个火鸡馅饼
and I brought it over to Shelby's.
就带去谢尔比家了
You made him that?
你专门给他做的
I was up at 2:00. You weren't here.
我两点醒了 你不在家
Norman, you-- you have to stop this.
诺曼 你不能再这样了
I don't trust him. Norman, you're just jealous.
我不信任他 诺曼 你只是嫉妒了
You're not used to me having somebody.
你不习惯我跟别人在一起
I'm not jealous. You're my mother, not my girlfriend.
我没有嫉妒 你是我母亲 又不是我女朋友
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
I-I just mean it's new.
我只是说你还不适应
You know, he's not a bad man, Norman.
他不是坏人 诺曼
I want you to like him. Well, I don't like him.
我希望你喜欢他 我不喜欢他
He cares about us.
他关心我们俩
He wants to take you fishing. I don't want to go fishing.
他想带你去钓鱼 我不想去钓鱼
That's just because of your father.
都因为你父亲
You can't actually believe that any man is actually kind.
你就是不相信世上真有好男人
He has a girl in his basement, mom!
他地下室有个女孩 妈妈
He does not have a girl in his basement.
他地下室没有女孩
I went down to his basement last night,
昨晚我去地下室看了
and there was nothing there.
什么都没有
You're acting crazy.
你只是在发疯
I'm not crazy, I know what I saw.
我没有发疯 我知道我看到了什么
Look.
看
Look. She grabbed my ankle as I was trying to get out.
看 我逃跑时被她抓住了脚踝
Did I do this to myself?
这是我自己弄的吗
Norman, it's gonna be okay. It's not okay!
诺曼 会没事的 有事
Yes, it is gonna be okay!
我说没事就没事
Zack is coming at 10:00, and you are going fishing with him.
扎克十点到 你去跟他钓鱼
End of conversation. Now go get ready.
没得商量 去做准备
So how was your relationship with your dad?
你和你♥爸♥的关系怎么样
Your mom tells me he was a little abusive,
你妈妈告诉我他有点暴♥力♥倾向
that he wasn't such a nice guy.
他人不是很好
He had his moments.
时好时坏
He ever hurt you, Norman?
他打过你吗 诺曼
No.
没有
Look, I'm gonna be in your life, Norman.
我会进入你的生活 诺曼
And I want to be in your life.
我想要融入进去
But the truth is I am putting myself on the line every day
事实上我每天都冒着很大的风险
protecting your mom.
保护你妈妈
In so doing, I'm protecting you.
这样一来 我也在保护你
Look...
听着
I want to take care of her.
我想照顾她
And I want to take care of you.
我也想照顾你
But I think that has to start with trust.
但这一切必须要从信任开始
I need to know that I can trust you, Norman.
我需要知道我可以信任你 诺曼
You need to know you can trust me.
你要知道你可以信任我
Can you do that? Can you trust me?
你能做到吗 你能信任我吗
Yes, I can trust you.
是的 我能信任你
That's good
那就好
Good. That's good.
那就好
That makes me happy.
我很高兴
Shelby.
我是谢尔比
Yeah. Yeah. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
Something's come up.
出了点事
Gonna have to cut our little outing short here.
我们得提早结束了
I'm sorry. Go ahead, reel that in.
抱歉 来吧 收线吧
Oh, well.
那好吧
It's Keith.
是基斯
It's his watch. His ugly watch.
这是他的手表 丑得要死的手表
That's it.
就是它了
Dumbass.
蠢货
I'm glad you could come to meet me.
很高兴你能来
Sure.
没什么
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表