剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
哦 嘿 这些怎么样?
Ooh, hey. What about these?
麦芽糖怪兽?
Frootie Monsters?
嗯 妈妈说它们太含糖了
Well, Mom says they're way too sugary.
哦 她说的?
Oh, she does?
是的 她是完全正确的
Yeah, she's totally right.
我是说 15克?
I mean, 15 grams?
这对你来说超级糟糕
That's super bad for you.
嘘
Shh.
哦 嘿 你... ... 你从来没有吃过爆米花 对吗?
Oh, hey, you've--you've never had Pop-Tarts, right?
是的 很好
No. Yeah, good.
因为它们更糟糕
'Cause they're even worse,
尤其是这些巧克力的
especially these chocolate ones.
哦 它们会很好吃的
Ooh, they're gonna taste great.
还有... 哦
And--oh.
等一下 伙计
Hang on, buddy.
呃......喂?
Uh...hello?
嗨 我是内森-巴特利
Hi, this is Nathan Bartlett.
我从索伦托浴室得到了你的电♥话♥
I got your number from Sorrento Bath.
我想知道你明天是否能为我们安装
I was wondering if you could install
明天为我们安装一个马桶
a toilet for us tomorrow.
呃 明天?当然可以
Uh, tomorrow? Sure.
我可以在12点左右做
I could do around 12:00.
是的 12点 这很好
Yeah, 12:00. That works perfect.
哦 嘿嘿 你可以发短♥信♥给我的地址?
Oh, hey, could you text me the address?
对不起 我只是与我的儿子
Sorry, I'm just with my son.
没问题 我明天见你
No problem. I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad? Huh?
我们也能得到这些吗?
Can we get these too?
呃 哦 是的
Uh, oh, yeah.
是的 他们非常不健康
Yeah, they're very unhealthy.
把它们放进去
Put 'em in.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
哦 我的上帝 我很抱歉 这一点
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry about that.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
更多!
More!
♫ 这是有原因的 ♫
♫ There's a reason ♫
♫ 阳光灿烂的天空 ♫
♫ For the sun-shining sky ♫
♫ 也有一个原因 ♫
♫ And there's a reason ♫
♫ 为什么我感觉这么高 ♫
♫ Why I'm feeling so high ♫
♫ 一定是这个季节 ♫
♫ Must be the season ♫
♫ 当那爱的光芒闪耀 ♫
♫ When that love light shines ♫
♫ 围绕着我们 ♫
♫ All around us ♫
♫ 巴 巴 巴 巴 巴 ♫
♫ Ba, ba, bom, bom ♫
♫ 所以让这种感觉 ♫
♫ So let that feeling ♫
♫ 抓住你的内心深处 ♫
♫ Grab you deep inside ♫
♫ 把你送上天堂 ♫
♫ And send you reeling ♫
♫ 在你的爱无法隐藏的地方 ♫
♫ Where your love can't hide ♫
♫ 然后去偷窃 ♫
♫ And then go stealing ♫
♫ 穿过月光下的夜晚 ♫
♫ Through the moonlit nights ♫
嘿
Hey.
♫ 只要让你的爱流淌 ♫
♫ Just let your love flow ♫
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我是谁?
Who I am?
那个连环杀手
The serial killer.
西边的开膛手
The Westside Ripper.
好吧
All right.
这是个...
This is a--
这是个笑话 对吗?
this is a joke, right?
别担心 我不会告发你的
Don't worry. I'm not gonna turn you in.
我有个建议给你
I have a proposition for you.
首先 停止杀戮
First, the killing stops.
任何人被伤害或杀害 或者你试图伤害或杀害我
Anyone gets hurt or killed or you try to hurt or kill me
或任何我爱的人 它触发了一封电子邮件
or anyone I love, it triggers an email,
一个自动的电子邮件给洛杉矶警♥察♥局凶杀组
an automatic email to LAPD Homicide
告诉他们你是西区开膛手
telling them that you're the Westside Ripper.
为了证明这一点 他们需要做的是
And to prove it, all they need to do
就是将你的DNA与你杀害克洛伊-雷克时留下的血迹鞋垫进行比对
is match your DNA to the bloodstained bootie
你上周杀死克洛伊-雷克时留下的血迹
you left when you killed Chloe Lake last week.
所以你有两个选择
So you got two options.
你可以跑路
You can make a run for it,
但你将再也见不到你的孩子了
but you'll never see your kid again.
你会成为一个逃犯 直到他们追捕你并杀死你
You'll be a fugitive until they hunt you down and kill you.
或者选择二
Or option two.
我们一起工作
We work together.
我们...
We...
制♥作♥一个播客
make a podcast.
一个播客?
A podcast?
关于你和你的工作
About you and what you do.
你是个他妈的有趣的家伙
You are a funny fucking dude.
来吧 伙计 让我们走出去
Come on, man. Let's get out there.
再走一步 警♥察♥就会来了
Take one more step and the cops will be here
在你离开水面之前
before you get out of the water.
没有人会知道是你
No one's gonna know it's you,
但你必须回答我问你的每一个问题
but you have to answer every single question I ask you.
你为什么这么做 你做了多久 --
Why you do it, how long you've done it--
一切
everything.
所以这些是你的选择
So those are your options.
在监狱里生活...
Life in prison...
或者制♥作♥一个播客
or make a podcast.
那会是什么?
What'll it be?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
伙计 是啊 看看这个!
Man, yeah, check that out!
这很好 是吧?
It's good, huh?
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
你有48小时!
You got 48 hours!
这就是你的全部!
That's all you got!
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
你有一个他妈的工作要做 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥!
You got one fucking job to do, you fucking idiot!
嘿 嘿 发生了什么事?
Hey, hey. What happened?
他说什么了?你看到了
What did he say? You saw.
那些该死的冲浪者来了 他就下水了
The fucking surfers came, and he went into the water.
那么 你为什么不追他?
Well, why didn't you go after him?
进了海里?是的
Into the ocean? Yes.
我刚刚指控他是个连环杀手
I just accused him of being a serial killer.
现在我们刚刚毁了我们唯一的谈判地位
Now we just ruined our only negotiating position.
现在他知道我们知道他是个杀手
Now he knows that we know he's a killer.
好吧 他可能就在外面--
Well, he could be out there--
我们不知道他接下来会做什么
we don't know what he's gonna do next.
我给了他48小时
I gave him 48 hours.
哦 哦 是吗?
Oh. Oh, did you?
你在报价上加了个时间?
You put a clock on the offer?
哦 我的上帝 我知道我应该自己做这件事
Oh, my God, I knew I should've done this myself.
不 不 他永远不能知道你参与其中
No, no, he can't ever know you're involved ever.
我知道 这就是交易
I know. That's the deal.
这太危险了
It's way too dangerous.
他至少承认他是那个人了吗?
Did he at least admit he's the guy?
没有 很好 又是一个... ... 一个胜利
No. Great. Another--another win.
让我们放聪明点 好吗?让我们停下来想想
Let's just be smart, okay? Let's just stop and think here.
嗯 嗯 我们得去找警♥察♥
Mm-hmm. We gotta go to the cops.
不 停止 不 听着 我们应该 我们应该 -
No, stop. No, listen. We should--we should--
不 我们不会 不 这很愚蠢
No, we're not gonna-No, this is stupid.
我们应该去找警♥察♥ 听着 听着
We should go to the cops. Listen, listen.
我们不是要... ... 我们不需要思考
We are not gonna-we don't need to think.
我们不需要去找警♥察♥
We don't need to go to the cops.
我们需要把事情做完 好吗?
We need to play this out, okay?
我们需要... ... 我们给了一个提议
We need--we gave an offer.
他将回到我们身边
He's gonna come back to us.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表