剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
内特告诉我你漏水了?
Nate told me you sprung a leak?
呃...
Uh...
我们没有... 我们没有漏水
we don't--we don't have a leak.
是的 他说是我装的新管道的问题
Yeah, he said it was the new pipe I put in.
我不能让它发生
I can't have that.
我坚持
I insist.
我必须支持我的工作 你知道吗?
I gotta stand behind my work, you know?
一个糟糕的Yelp评论 我就被取消了
One bad Yelp review, and I'm canceled.
不是说你会这么做 但是 你知道的
Not that you'd ever do that, but, you know,
这是原则问题
it's the principle.
在你之后
After you.
好的
Okay.
让我们看看我们在这里得到了什么
Let's see what we got going on in here.
那么 呃 工作怎么样了 嗯?
So, uh, how's work, huh?
市场如何?
How's the market?
是的 你知道 这是很好的
Yeah, you know, it's good.
每个人都在寻找便宜货
It's, uh--everyone's always looking for a bargain.
所以它是...
So it's... Yeah.
是的 艰难
Tough.
啊 到了 是的 有一个漏洞
Ah, here it is. Yeah, there is a leak.
真奇怪他没有告诉你
So strange he didn't tell you.
嗯 这并不是真的...
Well, it's not really--
你知道 根据我的经验
You know, in my experience,
丈夫们不会对他们的妻子保守那么多的秘密
husbands don't keep that many things secret
对他们的妻子保密
from their wives.
你知道吗?嗯
You know? Hmm.
对吗?
Right?
你们告诉对方一切
You guys tell each other everything
直到死亡将你们分开
till death do you part.
嘿 艾娃?
Hey, Ava?
你想让我保持这个多久?
How long do you want me to keep this up?
什... 什么?
Wh-what?
你真的打算让我继续寻找假的泄漏?
You're really gonna make me keep looking for the fake leak?
所以...
So...
这是我认为发生了什么
Here's what I think happened.
我想你已经知道了整个事情的经过...
I think you figured out the whole thing...
靴子 划痕
The booties, the scratches,
Pomona 所有的一切
Pomona, all of it.
我们可爱的内森不可能自己把所有的东西放在一起
There's no way our sweet Nathan put all that together himself.
他不像我们一样有头脑
He's not wired like us.
我想这是你想出来的...播客
I think you came up with this...podcast.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
嗯 好吧
Mm-kay.
我要做的是... ... Here's what I'm gonna do...
Here's what I'm gonna do...
我要给你... 一个机会
I'm gonna give you... one more chance
告诉我真♥相♥
to tell me the truth.
因为如果我们要成功
'Cause if this is gonna work,
如果我们要像伙伴一样前进
if we're gonna move forward as partners,
就必须要有信任 我说的对吗?
there's gotta be trust, am I right?
那么会是什么呢?
So what's it gonna be?
我是艾娃 请留言
This is Ava. Leave a message.
嘿 还是我
Hey, it's me again.
你收到这个就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Just call me when you get this, okay?
他还是不在这里
He's still not here.
我不知道你在哪里
I don't know where you are.
就... 就给我打电♥话♥
Just--just call me.
你迟到了
You're late.
是啊 我带了个朋友来
Yeah. I brought a friend.
好吧 让我们清楚
Okay, so let's be clear,
如果我们要做这个 就不要再撒谎了
if we are gonna do this, no more lies.
我们中的一个人倒下了 我们都倒下了
One of us goes down, we all go down.
这个地点呢?
And this location?
业余时间
Amateur hour.
你有一个出口 没有逃生路线
You got one exit, no escape route,
而且太吵了
and it's way too loud.
我没有... 我没有听到任何声音
I don't-I don't hear anything.
你有吗?
Mm-mm. Do you?
是吗?
Mm-mm. Oh.
你想知道我听到了什么吗?
Do you wanna know what I hear?
当然想
Sure.
火车站在100英尺外
The train station 100 feet away.
那对夫妇在谈论交通问题
The couple talking shit about the traffic.
瘾君子在垃圾箱前嘟囔着
The meth head mumbling
在垃圾箱前喃喃自语
at the dumpster.
如果他们中的一个人提到了一个街道名称呢?
What if just one of them mentions a street name?
这个播客的每一秒钟
Every single second of this podcast
都会被研究 被强化
is gonna be studied, enhanced.
警♥察♥会听到一切
The cops are gonna hear everything.
特警队将在60秒内赶到这里
The SWAT team will be here in 60 seconds.
你们想玩谋杀 就不能半途而废
You guys wanna play murder, you don't half-ass it.
当然了
Mm-mm. of course.
从现在开始 我们使用燃烧器
From now on, we use burners.
燃烧器?
Burners?
呃...
Uh... Burners.
好了 孩子们...
All right, kids...
今天剩下的课程取消了
rest of today's canceled.
我会给我们找一个新的地点
I'll find us a new location.
哦 嘿嘿 只是一个小提醒
Oh, hey, and just a little heads-up,
你的朋友来找我
your friends came to see me.
你知道 洛杉矶警♥察♥?
You know, the LAPD?
什么?
What? It's all good.
我给了他们我的不在场证明 他们走了
I gave them my alibi. They took off.
什么不在场证明?
What alibi?
你知道 在酒吧之后 我们回到了你的房♥子
You know, after the bar, we went back to your house.
我们被搞得一团糟 还看了《脸》
We got fucked up and watched "Face/Off."
我是你的不在场证明?
I'm your alibi?
不 他们... 他们会问我的
No, they're-they're gonna ask me.
没事的 没事的 是的
It's okay. It's okay. Yeah.
他们会问你的
They are gonna ask you.
但我们现在是伙伴 对吗?
But we're partners now, right?
哥们儿?
Buddy?
你看着我的背影...
You watch my back...
我也不会拿刀捅你
and I won't stick a knife in yours.
天啊 艾娃...
God, Ava...
你还好吗?是的 我很好
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm good.
女孩今天有些愤怒
Girl's got some rage in her today.
艰难的一天 嗯 嗯 我喜欢这样
Tough day, uh-huh. I like it.
我们走吧 好的 你准备好了吗 宝贝?
Let's go. Okay, you ready, baby?
哦 我准备好了
Oh, I'm ready.
我们走吧 我们走吧
There we go, there we go.
不错!是的 宝贝
Nice! Yeah, baby.
用力给我
Give it to me hard.
再用力 再用力...
Harder, harder...
再用力点!
Harder!
哦 我的上帝 来吧!
Oh, my God. Come on!
看看我们有多湿
Look how wet we are.
哦 我的上帝 你总是让我湿透...
Oh, my God. You always get me wet...
你有点湿了 一路走来 或其他
You're a little wet. One way or another.
哦 这感觉很好 不是吗?
Ooh, that feels nice, doesn't it?
嗯 很热
Mm. It's hot.
别说了
Stop.
我去给你拿些电解质 好吗?
I'm gonna get you some electrolytes, okay?
好的 谢谢你 宝贝 艾娃 电解质?
Okay, thank you, baby. Ava, electrolytes?
是的...好的
Yeah... All right.
好的 哇
Wow.
你们这些家伙有一些疯狂的化学反应
You guys have some insane chemistry there.
你不知道
You have no idea.
那么说到...
Well... So speaking of...
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表