剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
在拉斯维加斯的CrimeCon展会上
Here at CrimeCon in Las Vegas,
达丽亚-斯通的生命悲剧性地结束了
a tragic end to the life of Dahlia Stone.
她是西区开膛手的唯一已知幸存者
She was the only known survivor of the Westside Ripper.
警方消息透露 似乎
Police sources reveal that it appears
她自杀了
she took her own life.
我的意思是 只是......飞了
I mean, just...splat.
我们将在宴会厅为达丽亚-斯通举♥行♥一场特别的悼念活动
And we will be live casting a special memorial tribute
上午9点 我们将在宴会厅A为达丽亚-斯通举♥行♥特别纪念活动
to Dahlia Stone in Ballroom A at 9:00 a.m.
今晚晚些时候 我们将有更多关于这个故事的报道
We'll have more on this story later tonight.
哦 我的上帝 我就知道 我就知道
Oh, my God, I knew it. I knew it.
我告诉你他杀了她 我们不知道
I told you he killed her. We don't know that.
好吧 也许我们应该直接和警♥察♥谈
OK, maybe we should just talk to the cops.
我们就站在那里
We were standing right there.
我们看起来很可疑
We look so suspicious.
你想让我跟警♥察♥说第二具尸体的事?
You want me to talk to the cops about a second body?
那看起来怎么样?
How's that gonna look?
呃 我们只是跑开了
Uh, we just ran away.
是啊 大家都跑了
Yeah, everybody ran.
没有人喜欢和警♥察♥说话
Nobody likes talking to the cops ever.
鲁比和卡洛斯跑了
Ruby and Carlos ran.
他们不知道一个他妈的连环杀手
They don't know a fucking serial killer.
我们会没事的 哦 真的 真的?
We're gonna be fine. Oh, really, really?
我是不是对那具从天而降的尸体反应过度了?
Am I just overreacting about the body
我是不是对刚刚从天而降的尸体反应过度了?
that just fell straight from the sky?
马特现在可能已经在去墨西哥的半路上了
Matt's probably halfway to Mexico by now
而我们还站在这里 像一群该死的傻瓜
when we're still standing here like a bunch of fucking chumps.
我们必须离开
We have to leave.
开始打包
Start packing.
这就是了 这是它 这是它 不 不
This is it. This is it. No, no.
这是警♥察♥ 我们要去坐牢了
This is the cops. We're going to jail.
嘘 冷静下来 冷静下来 我们的生活已经结束了
Shh. Calm down. Calm down. Our lives are over.
我知道你在想什么 但好消息是
I know what you're thinking, but good news.
这不是我
It wasn't me.
好吧 那么 你知道发生了什么吗?
OK, well, do you know what happened?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那么...
All right, so...
我去了酒吧 对 去找她对质
I go up to the bar, right, to confront her,
她否认了 但她吓坏了
and she denies it, but she freaks.
就像 我觉得她 就像 一个完全反♥社♥会♥的人
Like, I think she's, like, a total sociopath.
但就是这样
But that's it.
我离开 然后...
I leave, and...
咣当
Bam.
你和她在屋顶上?
You were up there with her on the roof?
放松 好吗?
Relax, all right?
有一个摄像头 到处都是盲点
There was one camera, blind spots everywhere.
我们完全安全了
We're totally safe.
正义得到了伸张
Justice is served,
而我甚至不需要弄脏我的手
and I didn't even need to get my hands dirty.
所以你是说她只是认罪 然后跳楼了?
So you're saying she just confessed and then jumped?
好吧 她实际上并没有认罪
Well, she didn't actually confess,
但她知道自己已经暴露了
you know, but she knew she'd been exposed.
也许她只是... ...无法处理
Maybe she just... couldn't handle it.
或者 -或者她意识到
Or--or maybe she realized
她正站在西区开膛手的面前
that she was standing in front of the Westside Ripper
谁是要完成这项工作
who was gonna finish the job,
所以你把她扔到了一边
so you threw her the fuck over.
好了 好了 让我们... 让我们... 让我们...
OK, all right, let's-let's--let's--
大家保持冷静 我们会试着想出下一步的办法
everybody stay calm, and we'll try to figure out next steps.
是的 完全正确 谢谢你
Yeah, totally. Thank you.
你们要去哪里?
You guys going somewhere?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
发生了这么多事 我们不能呆在这里
We're not staying here after everything that happened.
好吧 实际上 我们是要留在这里
Well, actually, we are gonna stay right here,
就像我们计划的那样 直到CrimeCon的结束
exactly as we planned, until the end of CrimeCon.
你明白吗?
You got it?
我们改变酒店 航♥班♥ 任何东西
We change hotels, flights, anything,
这是一个红色的标志
that's a red flag.
所以你想让我们在里面呆两天?
So you want us to stay inside for two days?
不 内森 不 那就更奇怪了
No, Nathan, no, that would be even weirder.
就像一个正常人一样出去吧
Just get out there like a normal person.
他真是满口胡言
He is so full of shit.
他不可能不推她
There's no way he didn't push her.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 这... ... 这... ... 这使太多的麻烦
I mean, it's--it's-it makes too much trouble.
他想做的就是保护这个品牌
All he wants to do is to protect the brand,
而现在他有了这个烂摊子
and now he's got this shit show.
我们有一个规则:不再杀人
We had one rule: no more killing.
他打破了它
He broke it.
我们以为可以控制那个该死的精神病患者 这太疯狂了
It was insane that we thought
我们能控制那个该死的神经病
we could control that fucking psychopath.
我将在家里的床上度过我最后的自♥由♥之夜
I'm gonna spend my last night of freedom
在家里躺在自己的床上
at home in my own bed,
然后明天我们就去找警♥察♥
and then tomorrow we are gonna go to the cops,
我们哪里也不去
and we're gonna-We're not going anywhere.
你让我一起做这个 记得吗?
You asked me to do this together, remember?
一起
Together.
而我做到了
And I did.
我没有地方可躲
I got no place to hide.
我是他该死的不在场证明
I'm his fucking alibi.
但现在事情变得真实了
But now things are getting real,
你不能摇摆不定 放弃了
you don't get to get all wobbly and give up
并把我们扔到狼群中去
and throw us to the wolves,
因为也许... ... 也许那个女孩真的跳下去了
because maybe-maybe that girl did jump.
也许他说的是实话
Maybe he's telling the truth.
如果我们要毁掉我们的生活 我们家庭的生活
If we're gonna destroy our life, our family's lives,
我们最好他妈的确定 而我们没有
we better be fucking sure, and we're not.
所以 打开你的东西
So unpack your stuff.
我们要留下来
We're staying.
嗯
Hmm.
好的 很好
OK, fine.
但他推了她
But he pushed her,
这意味着这整个他妈的游戏就要结束了
which means this whole fucking game is about to be over.
你会看到的
You'll see.
"不是今天 "的签名本 伙计们
Signed copies of "Not Today," folks.
"不是今天 "的签名本
Signed copies of "Not Today."
过来吧
Come on over.
西边开膛手的商品就在这里
Westside Ripper merch right over here.
嘿 我们有 "不是今天 "的签名版 伙计们
Hey, we got signed copies of "Not Today," folks.
快过来吧
Come on over.
这是做这件事的地方
This is the place to do it.
"今天不行 "的签名本
Signed copies of "Not Today."
真正的西区开膛手商品 签名版
Real Westside Ripper merch, signed copies.
你在寻找特别的东西吗?
You looking for something special?
人们买♥♥这个...
People buy this...
西边开膛手的商品?
Westside Ripper merch?
是的 他是我最好的卖♥♥家
Yeah, he's my best seller.
呃 你想要什么 一件T恤 一个日历
Uh, what do you want, a T-shirt, a calendar,
着色书 就在这里?
coloring book right here?
我什么都有
I got everything.
你读过 "不是今天"?
You read "Not Today"?
哇
Wow.
这东西卖♥♥得很火
This thing's selling like hotcakes
自从她离开后
since she peaced out.
西边的开膛手
The Westside Ripper,
他让我儿子上大学
he's putting my son through college.
那很好
That's great.
对不起 打扰一下 哦 是的
Excuse me. Oh, yeah.
我可以给你的东西吗?是的 我带...
Can I get you something? Yeah, I'll take--
你会喜欢它 你会爱上它的
You're gonna love it. You're gonna love it.
你读过的最好的书
Best book you ever read.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表