剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
她撞到了我 -我是说 完全是在检查我的臀部
She bumps into me-I mean, full-on hip checks me.
我说对不起 她说对不起
I say sorry. She says sorry.
我什么也没想 她走了 走了
I don't think anything of it. She takes off, gone.
今天早上 我查看了新闻
This morning, I check out the news.
我发现她昨天晚上被谋杀了
I find out she was murdered last night.
所以这个女孩在被杀之前 和你在酒吧
So this girl was with you at the bar
昨晚她被杀之前和你在一起?
last night before she was killed?
不 不 她没有和我在一起
No, no, she wasn't with me.
她撞了我一下 现在她死了
She bumped into me, and now she's dead.
这真是难以置信
It's unbelievable.
好吧 那么你...
Okay, so you--
然后你在网上搜索她 因为她被谋杀了?
then you googled her because she was murdered?
是的 我是说 这很奇怪
Yeah, I mean, it's weird.
它只是吓了我一跳
It just freaked me out.
他们认为那是西区开膛手
They think it was the Westside Ripper.
真的吗?
Really?
我是说 也许他昨晚就在酒吧里
I mean, maybe he was at the bar last night.
也许你甚至看到了他 有没有人看起来很可疑?
Maybe you even saw him. Did anyone look suspicious?
有一个人和她在一起
There was one guy she was with.
看起来像个约会
It looked like a date.
好吧 不 那不会是他
Okay, no, that wouldn't be him.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
没有连环杀手会在公共场合带人出去
No serial killer is gonna take someone out in public
然后再杀了他们 这不是开膛手的风格
and then kill them after. That's not the Ripper's style.
相信我 我了解我的连环杀手
Trust me, I know my serial killers.
而这个人还在外面
And this one is still out there.
我不相信内森认识那个被杀的女孩
I can't believe that Nathan knew the girl that got killed.
哦 不 不 不 他不认识--认识她
Oh, no, no, no, he didn't know-know her.
他只是不小心撞见了她
He just accidentally bumped into her.
但是 这仍然是 比如 太令人毛骨悚然了
But, still, that is, like, so creepy.
它不是那么令人毛骨悚然
It's not that creepy.
这只是一件事 你知道 --
It just was a thing that, you know--
而且它不只是 比如 一个普通的杀手
And it wasn't just, like, a regular killer.
我的意思是 这是大的卡胡纳
I mean, this is the big kahuna.
这就是西区开膛手 是的 我知道谁...
This is the Westside Ripper. Yeah, I know who--
而且我敢打赌 你什么警♥察♥
And I bet you anything the cops
会想采访他
are gonna wanna interview him.
呃 那个... 对不起 先生 好吧 我...
Uh, the--excuse me, sir. Okay, I'm--
谢谢你
Thank you.
最近西区开膛手谋杀案有了潜在的突破
There's been a potential breakthrough
在最近的西区开膛手谋杀案中
in the recent Westside Ripper murder
28岁的克洛伊-雷克
of 28-year-old Chloe Lake.
凯利-门罗在现场有更多消息
Kelly Monroe has more at the scene.
谢谢你 丽奈特
Thank you, Lynette.
这里的警方人士透露
Police sources here have revealed
凶手在这条小巷里留下了一些东西...
that the killer left something behind in this alley...
Ava, 你在哪里 --
Ava, where are you--
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
嘿 谷歌♥ 拨♥打♥内森的手♥机♥
Hey, Google, call Nathan's cell.
拨♥打♥内森的手♥机♥
Call Nathan's cell.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥!
Pick up, pick up, pick up!
来吧!
Come on!
嘿 兄弟 嘿
Hey, brother. Hey.
看起来怎么样?是啊 相当不错
How's it looking? Yeah, pretty good.
我有一个最疯狂的故事给你 从晚上
I got the craziest story for you from the other night.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe it.
所以我出来... 内特
So I come out-Nate.
嘿 宝贝儿 嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe. Hey.
你能帮我处理一下卧室里的事情吗?
Can you help me with something in the bedroom real quick?
是的 当然 一秒钟 不 现在 其实
Yeah, sure, one sec. No, now, actually.
我只是需要你超级快 嘿 马特
I just need you super fast. Hey, Matt.
嘿
Hey. Just--
来这里
Come here.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
发生什么事了?是的
What's going on? Yeah.
天啊 怎么了?你还好吗?
Jesus, what is it? Are you okay?
我需要你保持冷静
I need you to stay calm
所以我可以给你看一些真正的东西
so I can show you something real quick.
好吗?好的
Okay? Okay.
凯利-门罗有更多 我爱凯莉-门罗
Kelly Monroe has more. I love Kelly Monroe.
这不是关于她的 谢谢, Lynette.
It's not about her. Thanks, Lynette.
这里的警方人士透露
Police sources here have revealed
凶手在这条小巷里留下了一些东西 --
that the killer left something behind in this alley--
一只沾满血迹的蓝色鞋垫...
a blood-soaked blue bootie...
是的 就是它
Yeah. There it is.
在各种家庭服务提供者的鞋子上穿的
Worn over shoes by a variety of home-service providers.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的鉴证人员正在研究...
LAPD forensics is working on...
是的
Yeah.
这不...
That doesn't--
我是说 你在说什么?
I mean, what are you saying?
马特有没有注意到那晚在酒吧的那个女孩?
Did Matt notice the girl at the bar the other night?
什么女孩?那个 --
What girl? The--
那个DB 那个尸体 那个被谋杀的女孩
the DB, the dead body, the girl that was murdered.
他在她走后马上就离开了
He left right after she did.
哦 我的上帝 他跟着她 真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, my God, he followed her. Holy shit.
哦 我的上帝 好 好
Oh, my God, okay, okay.
马特今天早上出现的时候 手臂上都是抓痕
Matt showed up this morning with scratches
他的手臂上都是抓痕 什么?
all over his arms. What?
是的 是的 大的 红色的 愤怒的 新的抓痕 好吗?
Yes, yes, big, red, angry, new scratches, okay?
他说这是他的猫干的
And he said his cat did it.
我不认为他有一只猫 嗯
I don't think he has a cat. Mm.
我告诉你 这是马特
I'm telling you, it's Matt.
马特是西区的开膛手 我知道我的杀手
Matt is the Westside Ripper. I know my killers.
就是他 他就在那里
It is him, and he is right there.
但他不可能是 这不可能
But he can't be. It can't be.
好吧 你要不要...
Okay, do you wanna--
你想进去问他吗?
do you wanna just go in and ask him?
因为他有和凶手一样的蓝色靴子
Because he has the same blue booties as the killer.
他跟着那个女孩走出了酒吧
He followed the girl out of the bar,
一个小时后 她被刺了37刀
and an hour later, she was stabbed 37 times,
然后他今天早上大摇大摆地走进来
and then he waltzes in this morning
他的手臂上有不要杀我的抓痕
with don't-kill-me scratches on his arms
被他想象中的猫抓伤 好吧
from his imaginary cat. Okay.
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
我已经和他出去玩了十几次了
I've hung out with him a dozen times.
嗯 他只是个普通人
Mm. He's just a normal guy.
好吧 你认为泰德-邦迪穿了一件T恤吗?
Okay, do you think Ted Bundy wore a T-shirt--
"我♥操♥尸体"?我求你了
"I fuck corpses"? I beg you.
你必须停止听这些播客 请
You gotta stop listening to these podcasts, please.
你们都谈些什么?你对他有多了解?
What do you guys talk about? How well do you know him?
你和你那边的小伙伴是怎么了?
What's--what's going on with your little friend over there?
你是什么意思?我们一直都在谈
What do you mean? We talk all the time.
你们都谈些什么?就是普通的事情 男人的事情
What do you talk about? Just normal stuff, guy stuff.
比如什么?什么?
Like what? What?
嗯 他告诉我他有个孩子
Well, he told me he's got a kid.
在洛杉矶约会 你知道 这很糟糕
Dating in LA, you know, it sucks.
他以前住在波莫纳 波莫纳
He used to live in Pomona. Pomona.
好吧 他是怎么说的?有什么要说的吗?
Okay, what'd he say about that? Anything?
什么?什么? 什么?什么?
What? What? What?
他说他搬到了洛杉矶
He said he moved to Los Angeles
因为有人在他的公♥寓♥楼里被袭击了
because someone got attacked in his apartment building.
闭嘴吧 你是认真的吗?
Shut up. Are you serious?
在他位于波莫纳的大楼里被袭击?
Attacked in his building in Pomona?
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
哦 我的上帝 请 好吧 还有什么?
Oh, my God, please. Okay, what else?
还有什么?那是什么时候?
What else? When was that?
我的意思是 我想这是 像 两年前
I mean, I think it was, like, two years ago.
两年前 好吧
Two years ago, okay.
嘿 谷歌♥ 搜索未解决的谋杀案
Hey, Google, search unsolved murders
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表