剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
男孩还是女孩?
Boy or girl?
对不起?男孩还是女孩?
Sorry? Boy or girl?
哦
Oh.
我们... ... 我们实际上还不知道
We--we actually don't know yet.
我也是到了大日子才知道的
I didn't find out till the big day either.
生活中没有多少这样的惊喜 对吗?
Not many surprises in life like that, right?
是的
Yeah.
呃 祝你好运
Uh, good luck.
我希望是个女孩
I hope it's a girl.
景色不错吧?
Quite a view, huh?
你 呃 喜欢这个会议吗?
You, uh, enjoying the con?
是的
Yeah.
嗯 我认识你
Um, I know you.
是的 "犯罪姐妹" 对吗?
Yeah, "Sisters in Crime," right?
你是那个幸存者
You're the survivor.
那一定是...
That must've been...
我甚至无法想象
I can't even imagine.
你是如此勇敢 如此有胆量
You are so brave and so gutsy.
做了我必须做的事
Did what I had to.
你知道 我 嗯 实际上是在为犯罪受害者工作
You know, I, um, actually work
与犯罪的受害者
with victims of crime.
嗯 创伤 创伤后应激障碍
Mm. The trauma. PTSD.
我的意思是 这可能需要几年的时间来处理
I mean, it can take years to process.
不需要我告诉你 对吗?
Not that I need to tell you, right?
嘿 你知道 我实际上捐赠了
Hey, you know, I actually donated
到你的GoFundMe
to your GoFundMe.
是的 我真的希望它有帮助
Yeah, I really hope it helps.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听说它 -它有助于资助 -是什么?
I heard it--it helps fund-what was it?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
一个由私人调查员组成的精锐团队
A crack team of private investigators
来揭发西区开膛手 嗯 嗯
to expose the Westside Ripper. Mm-hmm.
我希望你能找到那个混♥蛋♥
I hope you find that fucker.
我也是 我也是 我们正在努力工作
Me too. Me too. We're working hard.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道 我...
You know, I...
我很想看到他炒菜
I would love to see him fry.
嗯 加州...
Well, California...
他不会被炸死
he won't fry.
嗯 但是 你知道 生活在监狱里会做
Um, but, you know, life in prison will do,
你知道 只要我们阻止他
you know, as long as we stop him
在他伤害其他人之前
before he hurts anyone else.
完全 是的 当然
Totally, yeah, of course.
嗯......很高兴见到你
Well...it was very nice to meet you.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
嘿 你知道我怎么想吗?
Hey, you know what I think?
我认为你唯一的创伤
I think your only trauma
是想知道你要如何花掉
is figuring out how you're gonna spend
所有你偷来的那一大堆钱
all that shit-ton of money that you're stealing.
对不起 这他妈的是什么?
Sorry, what the fuck?
你不是一个幸存者
You're not a survivor,
我们都知道这一点
and we both know it.
你把所有的 "找到真正的凶手 "的钱
You spend all the "find the real killer" money
在你的贴面上 你妈妈的芬迪皮包上
on your veneers, your mom's Fendi purse,
你的白♥痴♥男友的玛莎拉蒂 他在Instagram上发布
your idiot boyfriend's Maserati he posts on Instagram,
在哈瓦苏湖的那座漂亮的房♥子
that beautiful house in Lake Havasu
以你父亲的名义
in your dad's name.
你看
You see,
不仅仅是你要为此而离开
it's not just you that's gonna go away for this.
是你的整个家庭
It is your whole family.
我的喉咙上有一把刀
I had a knife at my throat.
我是一个受害者
I am a victim.
嗯 不 你不是一个受害者
Mm, no, you're not a victim.
好吧 还不是
Well, not yet.
你是谁?
Who are you?
告诉我
Tell me,
当你看着西区开膛手的眼睛时
when you looked into the eyes of the Westside Ripper
并说:"今天不行"
and said, "Not today,"
他的眼睛是什么颜色?
what color eyes did he have?
是的
Yeah.
我很快就会见到你
I'll see you soon.
嘿 嗨 你还好吗?
Hey. Hi, you okay?
是的 我很好 怎么了?
Yeah, I'm doing great. What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
♫ 每个人都要活着 ♫
♫ Everybody's gotta live ♫
♫ 每个人都会死 ♫
♫ And everybody's gonna die ♫
♫ 每个人都试图有一个 一个好时机 ♫
♫ Everybody's tryin' to have a, a good time ♫
♫ 我想你知道原因是什么 ♫
♫ I think you know the reason why ♫
♫ 我觉得我已经看到了大约一个 ♫
♫ I feel like I've seen just about a ♫
♫ 百万次的日落 ♫
♫ Million sunsets ♫
♫ 她说 如果你和我在一起 我将永远不会离开 ♫
♫ She said if you're with me, I'll never go away ♫
♫ 这时我停下来 我又看了一眼 ♫
♫ That's when I stopped and I took another look ♫
♫ 在我的宝贝 ♫
♫ At my baby ♫
♫ 她说 "如果你和我在一起 我就永远不会离开" ♫
♫ She said, "If you're with me, I'll never go away" ♫
♫ 因为每个人都要生活 ♫
♫ Because everybody's gotta live ♫
♫ 每个人都会死 ♫
♫ And everybody's gonna die ♫
♫ 每个人都要活下去 ♫
♫ Everybody's gotta live ♫
♫ 在你知道原因之前 ♫
♫ Before you know the reason why ♫
好球 爸爸
Nice shot, Dad.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表