剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
是的
Yep.
你看到他的脸了吗?
Did you see his face?
当有人像这样攻击你时
When someone attacks you like that,
你不会忘记他的脸
you don't forget his face.
我马上就能认出他来
I'd recognize him in an instant.
这是他妈的废话
It's fucking bullshit.
我这辈子都没见过她
I've never seen her before in my life.
哦 真的 或者你只是疯了
Oh, really, or you just mad
她踢了你一脚 然后逃跑了?
she kicked you in the balls and then escaped?
我看起来像那种
Do I look like the kind of person
我看起来像那种会把错误留在身后的人吗?
that leaves mistakes behind?
不 不 我是吗?
No. No. Do I?
都是: 她是个无名小卒
both: No. She's a nobody
她是个无名小卒 骑在我的头上
riding on my coattails.
好吧 听着 我们说过不会有其他人受到伤害
Okay, listen, we said no one else gets hurt.
我为什么要伤害她?小点声
Why would I hurt her? Keep it down.
听着 她不知道我是谁
Look, she has no idea who I am.
我们所需要担心的是我们的品牌
All we need to worry about is our brand.
我们的品牌?
Our brand?
神秘的连环杀手 不留证人
Mysterious serial killer who leaves no witnesses,
而不是被踢了蛋蛋的连环杀手
not serial killer who gets kicked in his fucking balls
和逃跑的连环杀手
and runs away.
我们需要揭发她
We need to expose her,
让那本该死的书失去信誉
discredit that fucking book,
或者我们的品牌 它已经死了
or our brand, it's dead.
好吧 但是...
Okay, but...
♫ 就像你以前对我做的那样 ♫
♫ Like you always did with me before ♫
这实在是太过分了
This is way too much.
我的胃里有一个结
I have a knot in my stomach.
我相信她说的每一个字
I believe every word that she said,
我觉得他太马虎了
and I think he got sloppy.
也许连环杀手中的库布里克
Maybe the Kubrick of serial killers
并不像他想象的那样完美
isn't as perfect as he thinks.
是的 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我们以前很喜欢拉斯维加斯 我知道
We used to love Vegas. I know.
每次我们来的时候 它就像:
Every time we came, it was like,
性♥爱♥ 自助餐 性♥爱♥ 自助餐 性♥爱♥ 自助餐
sex, buffet, sex, buffet, sex, buffet.
我们到处都有性 我知道
We had sex everywhere. I know.
我们做♥爱♥了 记得吗 在来这里的飞机上
We had sex, remember, on that plane ride here.
在豪华轿车的后面?
Back of the limo?
还是卢克索酒店的温泉?
Or the spa at the Luxor?
哦 我们都上了油
Oh. We were all oiled up.
是的
Yeah. How about at the bathroom
在宾夕法尼亚州和特勒之后?
after Penn and Teller?
那很奇怪 我在我的屁♥股♥里发现了一张卡片
That was weird. I found a card in my ass.
那些家伙都很好
Those guys are great.
他们是如此的好 黑桃A
They are so good. Ace of spades.
直接拉出来了
Pulled it right out.
米高梅?哦 是的 在...
MGM? Oh, yeah, on...
都是: 屋顶 是的
both: The roof. Yeah.
哦 那就是 就像 所有的闪光和美丽
Oh, it was just, like, all sparkly and beautiful.
我喜欢这样 它很美
I loved that. It was beautiful.
天啊 那真是好日子
God, those were really the good days.
我们可以再做一次 什么?我们?
We could do it again. What? Us?
不 来吧 我们已经结婚了 不能再这样了
No. Come on. We're too married for that.
高脚椅可以使用
The High Roller is available.
什么?摩天轮?
The what? The Ferris wheel?
是的 迈克尔和瓦内萨在那里做的
Yeah, Michael and Vanessa did it there.
他们在摩天轮上做♥爱♥?
They fucked on the Ferris wheel?
是的 布兰登和尼基也是
Yeah. So did Brandon and Nicky.
真的吗?
Really?
哦 我们是这样做的
Oh, we are so doing that.
好吧 这值得喝杯鸡尾酒
Well, that deserves a cocktail.
嗷
Aww.
我愛你 我也爱你
I love you. I love you too.
嘿
Hey.
看看这个狗屎 什么?
Look at this shit. What?
这个 "幸存者"
This "survivor,"
她要收100美元在她那本假的书上签名
she's charging $100 to sign her fake-ass book.
用我的名字签100美元
100 bucks on my name
来为一些创伤治疗筹集资金?
to raise money for some trauma therapy?
哦 我可以吗?
Ooh. May I? Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know what?
她只是一个诈骗艺术家
She is just a scam artist
利用真正的犯罪社区的优势
taking advantage of the true crime community.
是啊 除非她说的是实话
Yeah, well, unless she's telling the truth.
那么她确实应该得到她所赚的每一分钱
Then she does deserve every penny she's making.
你知道吗?你是对的 她会的 是的
You know what? You're right. She would, yeah.
但她没有受到攻击 好吧 你知道吗?
But she didn't get attacked. Okay, you know what?
她在这本书里有很多的证据
She has a lot of evidence in this book.
是的 这正是... 警方报告--
Yeah, and that's exactly... Police report--
如果我想伪造一次袭击 我会怎么做?
What I'd do if I wanted to fake an attack
如果我想伪造一次袭击 让自己发一笔横财 我会怎么做?
and Smollett myself into a fortune.
你会做我的背吗?
Would you do my back?
绝对他妈的不会
Absolutely fucking not.
神圣的狗屎
Holy shit.
都是: 嗨!
both: Hi!
嗨 女朋友!
Hi, girlfriend!
嗨 哦 我的天哪
Hi. Oh, my God.
嗨 你为什么不告诉我
Hi. Why didn't you tell me
你为什么不告诉我你在这里?
you were here?
我... 你知道我们要来
I'm s-You knew we were coming.
我知道 我知道 对不起 我忘了
I know. Sorry. I forgot.
跟卡洛斯打个招呼 嗨 宝贝
Say hi to Carlos. Hi, baby.
嘿 伙计们 哦 你把卡洛斯带来了
Hey, guys. Oh, you brought Carlos.
内特呢?嘿 我是马特
Where's Nate? Hey, I'm Matt.
嗨 马特 哦
Hi, Matt. Oh.
真高兴见到你 马特
It is so nice to meet you, Matt.
哦 不 哦 我的上帝 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, my God, no, no.
他是我们的 -他是我们的一个朋友
He's our-he's a friend of ours.
不 疯了吧 你是在拉斯维加斯
No, go crazy. You're in Vegas.
哦 我的上帝 没有
Oh, my God, no.
这实际上是我们的朋友马特
This is actually our friend Matt.
我们 嗯...
We're, um... Oh.
他是我们的... 朋友
He's our... Friend.
有趣的是 他是我们的水管工
Funny enough, he's our plumber.
真的吗?他是你的... ... 你的水管工?
Really? He's your--your plumber?
你也有个送披萨的?
You got a pizza guy too?
其实根本不是这样的
It's really not like that at all.
我想你是误会了什么是真正的... ...
Think you have the wrong idea of what's actually--
天啊 是你们三个人?
Holy shit, it's the three of you?
鲁比
Uh... Ruby.
鲁比 内森!你好
Nathan! Hi.
嗨!哦 我的天啊
Hi! Oh, my goodness.
哦 我不知道你会在这里
Oh, I didn't know you'd be here.
我也不知道你会在这里
I didn't know you'd be here either.
见到你真好 很高兴见到你
So good to see you. It's good to see you.
嗯 这里 宝贝 好的 谢谢
Um, here, babe. All right, thanks.
你 呃... 哦 这是给我的吗?
Did you, uh-Oh, is this for me?
你见到马特了吗?太感谢了
Did you meet Matt? Thank you so much.
大家都见过了 哦 是的
Everyone met. Oh, yeah.
我们是老朋友了 对吧?
We're old friends, right?
她以为我们在搞三人行
She thought we were having a three-way.
我有 我是这么想的 什么?她怀孕了
I did. I do. What? She's pregnant.
是吗 真的吗?
Yeah? Really?
这就是我们不在的原因?
That's the reason why we're not?
否则我们都会做♥爱♥?
Otherwise we'd all be fucking?
你们看了新的《犯罪姐妹》吗?
Did you guys catch the new "Sisters in Crime"?
当然 是的 是的 哦 我的上帝
Of course. Yes. Oh, my God.
西边的开膛手完全完蛋了
Westside Ripper is totally screwed.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表