剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
如果你是一个谋杀的粉丝... 和真实犯罪播客...
If you're a fan of murder... And true crime podcasts...
你一定要来这里
You've got to be here.
2023年拉斯维加斯犯罪大会
CrimeCon 2023 Las Vegas.
我们今年有最令人惊讶的演讲者
We have got the most amazing speakers this year.
南希-格雷斯 凯莉-罗森 BTK的女儿
Nancy Grace. Kelly Rawson, daughter of BTK.
还有 不要错过... 我们的播客
And don't miss... Our podcast,
"犯罪姐妹"
"Sisters in Crime."
我们将现场播报
We're gonna be live podcasting
为我们令人兴奋的新赛季
for our exciting new season
关于西区开膛手 邦迪盖西BTK
on the Westside Ripper. Bundy, Gacy, BTK.
"连环杀手的黄金时代"
"The Golden Age of Serial Killers."
如果你要的是连环杀手
If it's serial killers you want,
我们就有连环杀手
it's serial killers we got.
宴会厅B 1:00
Ballroom B, 1:00.
20世纪怪兽 "绿河杀手"
20th Century Monsters, "The Green River Killer,"
现在在Splatter上播放
now streaming on Splatter.
啪!
And snap!
你自♥由♥了
Yeah. You're free.
下了车 跑回家
Get out of that van and run home.
但你知道如何挑选...
But do you know how to pick...
宝贝 这地方... ... 太疯狂了 好吗?
Babe, this place is-it's nuts, okay?
再检查一下这些数字 你能检查一下吗?
Check--check the numbers again. Can you check 'em?
再检查一次
Just check 'em one more time.
它们上升了吗?请告诉我他们上升了
Did they go up? Please tell me they went up.
仍然是113
Still at 113.
我不能相信我出♥卖♥♥♥了我的灵魂
I can't believe I sold my soul
为了113次下载
for 113 downloads.
我的意思是 那是一场该死的灾难
I mean, that's a fuckin' disaster.
好吧 听着 我们不会放弃的
Okay, listen, we're not giving up.
这就是我们在这里的原因 好吗?
That's why we're here, all right?
成千上万的像我一样的犯罪狂人
Thousands of crime freaks just like me
都在一个屋檐下?
all under one roof?
我们要破解这个密♥码♥
We're gonna crack this code.
我们要把这些东西弄清楚
We're gonna figure this shit out.
我们要找出这些婊♥子♥知道什么
We're gonna find out what these bitches know
我们不知道的东西
that we don't.
但我们为什么要邀请马特?
But why did we invite Matt?
我们不得不这样做 我们没有选择
We had to. We had no choice.
这里很拥挤 对吗?
It's crowded, right?
这里有更多的人
There's more people here
比听过我们播客的人还多 我知道
than listened to our podcast. I know.
听着 这是我们的饭票 好吗?
Look, this is our meal ticket, okay?
我们得听 我们得做笔记
We gotta listen. We gotta take notes.
我们要去弄清楚为什么我们 -
We're gonna figure out why we're--
你在做什么?你为什么要看那个?
what are you doing? Why are you looking at that?
为什么鲁比觉得有必要
Why does Ruby feel the need
每一天都发布她的锻炼方法?
to post her workouts every single day?
呃 因为她的身体看起来像那样
Uh, because her body looks like that.
我也会这样做 我会向整个世界展示
I would do the same. I'd show the entire world.
我曾经这样做
I used to do that.
欢迎 真实犯罪迷
Welcome, true crime fans,
欢迎来到2023年拉斯维加斯犯罪大会 我们来了
to CrimeCon Vegas 2023. Here we go.
他们来了 世界上最热门的真实犯罪播客的主持人
And here they are, the hosts
世界上最热门的真实犯罪播客的主持人
of the world's hottest true crime podcast,
"犯罪中的姐妹"
"Sisters in Crime."
你好!你好!你好
Hello! Hello! Hello!
你好 拉斯维加斯!
Hello, Vegas!
那么 谁准备好谈谈......两个: 谋杀?
So who's ready to talk... both: Murder?
伙计们 我们非常兴奋
Guys, we are so excited
有我们的第一个现场播客
to have our first live podcast
在西边的开膛手
on the Westside Ripper.
Whoo! 让'呃撕裂!
Whoo! Let 'er rip!
Whoo!
Whoo!
所以 让我们进入它
So let's get into it.
但首先
But first,
请欢迎克洛伊-雷克的母亲
please welcome the mother of Chloe Lake,
西区开膛手的最后一名受害者
the last victim of the Westside Ripper,
梅丽莎-雷克
Melissa Lake.
非常感谢你今天加入我们
Thank you so much for joining us today.
你知道 我们在这里的唯一目标是找到
You know, our one goal here is to find
杀害你女儿的那个怪物
the monster that killed your daughter.
这是正确的 所以...
That's right. So...
虽然找到杀害克洛伊的凶手并不能让她复活
While finding Chloe's killer won't bring her back,
但我认为这将有助于解决一些问题 I do think it will help bring some closure.
I do think it will help bring some closure.
嘿 我当然希望如此
Hey. I sure hope so.
好吧 好吧 All right. 好吧 好吧 我错过了什么?
All right. All right. What'd I miss?
嘿 你看到外面那些怪人了吗?
Hey, did you see all the weirdos out there?
嘘 对不起
Shh. Sorry.
这是 像 一个他妈的谋杀业 对不对?
It is, like, a fucking murder industry, right?
我知道 这就是我所说的 我告诉过你
I know. That's what I said. I told you.
现在 罗克 我们有另一个惊喜嘉宾
Now, Roch, we have another surprise guest
他是第一次来这里和我们谈话
who's here to talk to us for the very first time.
唯一一位在西区开膛手的袭击中幸存的女性
The only woman to survive
唯一在西区开膛手的袭击中幸存的女性
an attack by the Westside Ripper.
请欢迎达丽亚-斯通
Please welcome Dahlia Stone.
哇 一个幸存者?
Wow. A survivor?
哇 看... 你知道这件事吗?
Wow, look... Did you know about this?
我当然知道她
Of course I knew about her.
我只是没有想到她会在这里
I just didn't think she would be here.
观众: 啊
audience: Aww.
现在 达丽亚 自从你逃离西区开膛手后 已经有一年多了
Now, Dahlia, it's been a little over a year
自从你逃出西区开膛手的魔掌后 已经一年多了
since you escaped the Westside Ripper.
你现在怎么样?
How are you doing?
这是个......这是个肯定的旅程
It's been a-it's been a journey for sure.
我只能想象 是的
I can only imagine. Mm.
你谈到了创伤后应激障碍
You talk about the PTSD,
崩溃 康复
the breakdown, the rehab.
你是否有任何担心
Did you have any worries
担心把这些都说出来?
about putting all that out there?
太勇敢了
So brave.
嗯......
Um...
我的意思是 我对发生在我身上的事情毫无羞耻感
I mean, I have zero shame about what happened to me.
嗯 我是说 攻击我的那个动物
Um, I mean, the animal who attacked me
应该感到羞耻
should have the shame.
让我们来谈谈这次袭击
Let's get into the attack.
这很残酷 从字面上看 令人不寒而栗
It was brutal. Literally, chills.
是的 我当时... ... 我当时在厨房♥里
Yeah, I was-I was in the kitchen.
我看到窗户上有一个反光... ...
And I saw a reflection in the window...
嗯...
um...
有人从我身后走过来 手里拿着一把刀
of someone coming up behind me raising a knife in his hand,
然后......我是说 我只是在他放下刀之前的一瞬间
and...I mean, I just had a split second
在他放下刀子之前
before he lowered that knife.
我看着他的眼睛 我想...
And I looked him in the eyes and I thought...
"今天不行 "
"Not today."
这是胡说八道
This is bullshit.
是的 这是我新书的标题
Yeah, which is the title of my new book,
嗯 "不是今天"
um, "Not Today,"
我今天7:30将在此签名
which I'm signing at 7:30 today.
这是胡说八道 好的 嘘
This is bullshit. Okay. Shh.
"不是今天" 那以后呢?
"Not Today." How about later?
你知道那是什么吗?
Do you know what that's from?
"权力的游戏" 第八季
"Game of Thrones," season eight.
那你能不能告诉我们
And can you please tell us
你接下来做了什么?
what you did next?
我是说 我做了我唯一能做的事
I mean, I did the only thing I could.
我是说 我狠狠地踢了他的蛋蛋... ...
I mean, I kicked him so hard in the fucking balls...
他像个小婴儿一样尖叫着跑开了
He squealed like a little baby and ran off.
是的 女王!Whoo!
Yes, queen! Whoo!
狠狠地踢了他一脚!是的!
Kicked him so hard! Yes!
而我要问你我们都想知道的事
And I'm gonna ask you what we all wanna know.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表