剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
在那个热门的真实犯罪播客上 "基于真实故事"
on that hot true crime podcast, "Based on a True Story."
热 聪明
Hot. Brilliant.
这样一个热门节目
Such a hot show.
这不是一个天才的想法吗?对吗?
Is that not a genius idea? Right?
是的
Yeah. Amazing.
辉煌的 是的
Brilliant. Yeah.
我喜欢这样 哦 我的天哪 这让我很兴奋
I love that. Oh, my gosh, it gets me hot.
太精彩了 它是如此之好
So brilliant. It's so good.
我认为这是假的 哦 是吗?
I think it's fake. Oh, yeah?
是的 就像 嗯--奥森-威尔斯的事?
Yeah, like, the, um-the Orson Welles thing?
呃 "世界战争"?
Uh, "War of the Worlds"?
这可能只是街头戏剧
It could be just street theater.
绝对不是 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Absolutely not. Are you kidding me?
你听到这家伙的声音了吗?
You heard this guy's voice?
那是一种刺耳的声音
That's a stabby voice.
我百分之百相信
What? I buy it 100%.
这家伙是凶手 那人是凶手 嗯
That guy is the killer. Mm.
你应该去问问他们 没有机会了
You should just ask them. There's no chance.
你从来没有和任何人谈过
Yeah. You never talk to anybody.
哦 不 你...
Oh. No, you--
你给一个空壳公♥司♥发邮件
you email a shell corporation.
你用加密货币支付给他们
You pay them in crypto.
没有人知道他们在哪里或他们是谁
Nobody knows where they are or who they are.
哇 我不会付给他们一分钱
Wow. I wouldn't pay them a cent.
保罗 这家伙在杀人
Paul, the guy is killing people.
好吧 理查德
Okay, Richard.
我最后一次检查时 美国仍然有言论自♥由♥
Last time I checked, there is still free speech in America.
好吧 即使这个演讲是关于
Okay, even if that speech is about
你刚杀了人?
how you just killed someone?
是的 尤其是那样
Yeah, especially then.
你......你想把冒犯性的言论列为非法?
You--you wanna outlaw offensive speech?
谁来决定名单上的内容?
Who decides what goes on the list?
我 你?
Me? You?
我听了之后 我觉得
I listen to it, and I think
它完全是他妈的令人厌恶的
it's totally fucking disgusting.
我认为你是对的
I think that you're right.
我认为这都是真的
I think that it's all true.
我认为他是一个连环杀手
I think he's a serial killer.
而且我认为那些帮助他的人
And I think the people that are helping him
比他更坏
are far worse than he is.
哦 什么人?传教 姐姐
Oh. What people? Preach, sister.
有一个采访者 嗯?
There's an interviewer. Hm?
别这么说 对吗?我的意思是 有人...
Don't say that. Right? I mean, somebody...
不 这不是你说的 一定是在帮助他
No, that's not your word. Has to be helping him.
西区开膛手有某种脑部缺陷
The Westside Ripper has some kind of brain defect,
但这些寄生虫却从他身上赚钱
but these parasites are making money off of him.
他们应该比他在监狱里待得更久
They should go to prison longer than he does.
这是一个非常好的观点
That's a very good point.
不 他们真的应该
No, they really should.
想想看吧 嗯
Think about it. Mm.
我不知道 I--
I don't know. I--
赚钱并没有什么错
there's nothing wrong with makin' money.
我爱钱 你爱钱
I love money. You love money.
你爱钱
You love money.
钱是伟大的
Money's great.
让我们有足够的食物在桌上
Puts food on the table,
让我们的孩子上学
puts our kids through school.
卡洛斯爱钱 对吗?
Carlos loves money. Right?
什么?
What?
没有钱就不能在东海岸开健身房♥ 对吗?
Can't open your gym on the East Coast
没有钱 对吗?
without money, right?
呃 这当然会有帮助 是的
Uh, it certainly would help, yeah.
嗯 伙计们 我想现在是时候
Mm, guys, I think it's time
是时候开始竞标了 对吗?
to start bidding on the items, right?
我只想说我喜欢卡洛斯的商业计划
I just wanna say I love Carlos' business plan.
哦 我的上帝 而且我...
Oh, my God. And I--
我想投资于它
I want to invest in it.
等等 你--你想投资我的健身房♥?
Wait, you--you want to invest in my gym?
是的 我想自己资助整个事情
Yeah, I want to finance the whole thing by myself.
好吧 那是 --
Well, that's--
等等 你是认真的吗?
Wait, are you serious?
100%.
100%.
太好了 是吗?
Great. Yeah?
我们什么时候开始?
When do we start?
现在
Now.
什么?
What?
现在
Now.
就像 现在
Like, right now.
马上
Immediately.
马上?
Immediately?
他是在开玩笑
He's joking.
他只是...
He's just--
去收拾行李
Go pack a bag,
去洛杉矶机场
go to LAX,
坐上红眼航♥班♥ 去纽约 开始工作
get on the red-eye, go to New York, get to work.
这需要几年的时间
It's gonna take a couple of years.
我需要你一直在那里
I'm gonna need you there the whole time
监督施工和计划
overseeing construction, the plans,
而你将永远无法回到这里
and you're not gonna be able to come back here ever.
你为什么要这样做?
Why you doing this?
嗯?Hm?
Hm? Hm?
为什么你现在要这样做?
Why are you doing this right now?
是不是因为我邀请了他?
Is it 'cause I invited him?
什么?
What?
我相信卡洛斯
I believe in Carlos.
我喜欢Carlos的商业计划
I like Carlos' business plan.
除非有什么东西是卡洛斯喜欢的
Unless there's something that Carlos loves
比在洛杉矶的钱更重要
more than money here in LA.
那么他应该留下来
Then he should stay.
好的
Okay.
我刚刚给你转了25万美金
I just transferred you $250,000.
什么?
What?
当我得到我的投资回来
When I get my investment back,
我们会去50
we'll go 50/50.
如果成功了 我将资助全国性的推广
If it works out, I'll finance a national rollout,
但你现在就得走了
but you gotta go right now.
你不需要走
You don't have to go.
亲爱的 请为我留下
Babe, please, stay for me.
你得走了 卡洛斯
You gotta go, Carlos.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦
Oh.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Are you fucking insane?
你为什么要这样做?
Why would you do that?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要关心这个?
Why the fuck do you even care?
上帝
God.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你有一些有趣的朋友
You got some interesting friends.
好吧 让我们来帮助一些离家出走的青少年!
Okay, let's help some teen runaways!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我不能相信发生了这种事
I cannot believe that happened.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我知道你真的很爱卡洛斯
I know you really loved Carlos.
哦 他妈的卡洛斯
Oh, fuck Carlos.
我从来没有爱过卡洛斯
I never loved Carlos,
但他妈的他的离开
but fuck him for leaving.
好吧 我的意思是 我们都知道你会好起来的
Well, I mean, we all know you're gonna be just fine.
我会吗?是的
Will I? Yes.
因为我觉得我现在很糟糕
'Cause I feel like I'm pretty fucked right now.
艾娃 看看我现在的生活
Ava, look at my life right now.
好好看看吧
Take a good look.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表