剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
是的 这是一个很大的钱
Yeah, that's a lot of money.
就像 一百万美元 你能相信吗?
Like, a million dollars. Can you believe that?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
是的 但你知道下一个问题是什么?
Yeah, but you know what the next question is?
我们如何让它变得更大?
How do we make it bigger?
好吧 让我们享受这一刻吧
Okay, let's just enjoy this moment.
我们得推动它 你看
We gotta push it. Look.
我在Reddit上进行了一番深入的研究
I went on a bit of a deep dive on Reddit.
好吧 我们24%的粉丝
Okay, 24% of our fans,
他们希望我继续谈论我的名曲
they want me to keep talking about my greatest hits
一遍又一遍 好像我是他妈的比利-乔尔
over and over like I'm Billy fucking Joel,
但是76%的人 你猜他们想要什么?
but 76%, guess what they want?
不要说了 新鲜的内容
Don't say it. Fresh new content,
狗♥娘♥养♥的: 没有
motherfuckers. both: No.
不 是的 是的
No. Yeah. Yeah.
我们不谈这个了
We're not talking about that anymore.
他们说了 假装它的工作
They said it. Faking it worked
在拉斯维加斯相当不错
pretty good in Vegas.
假的很好 这很好
The fake was great. It was great.
这是一个一次性的事情
It was a one-time thing.
两次的事情怎么样?它是伟大的
How 'bout a two-time thing? It was great.
不 我们已经听过了
Why? No, we've gotten listen
我们已经得到了我们的1500万粉丝的支持
to our 15-million fanbase,
我们必须为他们保持真实
and we gotta keep it real for them.
好吧 听听这个
Okay, listen to this.
Spotify正在谈论与我们达成2000万美元的交易
Spotify is talking about a $20-million deal with us.
是的 那么 如何'bout这是保持
Yeah. So how 'bout that's keeping
所以 如何'回合 这是保持狗屎的真实 兄弟?这就是保持真实的真实
shit real, bro? That's keeping it real real,
所以 只要保持你的狗屎在一起
so just keep your shit together,
别搞砸了 保持冷静
don't fuck it up, and just keep cool.
要约随时会来
Offer's comin' in any minute.
我们都会变得富有
We're all gonna be rich.
好的 很好
Okay. Great.
明白了吗?我明白了 是的
Got it? I got it, yeah.
别把事情搞砸了 好的 别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up. Okay, don't fuck it up.
是吗?
Yeah?
好的 准备好了吗?哦 接得好
Okay, ready? Oh, good catch.
好孩子 来这里 来到这里
Good boy. Come here. Come here.
来这里 孩子 你这个英俊的男孩
Come here, boy, you handsome boy.
哦 哦 好赶上
Ooh. Oh, good catch.
哦 公爵是这样一个英俊的男孩
Oh, Duke is such a handsome boy.
来到这里 嘿
Come here. Hey.
你想试试这种可食用的花吗?
Do you wanna try this edible flower?
你认为我们可以把狗带回来吗?
Do you think we could get the dog back?
呃 对不起 什么?
Uh, sorry, what?
你在开玩笑吗?我只是 -我...
Are you kidding? I just--I...
我真的觉得
I'm really feeling like
他想回家
he wants to come home.
好吧 宝贝儿 我们把狗给了他们
Okay, babe. We gave them the dog.
你不能要求这样的东西回来
You can't ask for something like that back.
那太疯狂了 我们给他的狗
That's insane. We gave him the dog
因为我们的院子太小了
because our yard was too small.
是的 但这是关于
Yes. But that's about
但是 这将他妈的改变
to fucking change.
我们会有一个巨大的院子
We're gonna have a huge yard.
他应该回家了
He should come home.
我的意思是 看... 看他的方式...
I mean, look-look at the way he's--
他的投球方式就像个娘们
he throws the ball like such a pussy.
有人看到吗?
He's like-Anybody see that?
有人看到了吗? 这是个蹩脚的投球
It is kind of a lame throw.
对吗?就像 是的 但这并不意味着
Right? Just like-Yeah, but that doesn't mean
你可以把狗偷回来
you can steal the dog back.
接得好 杜克!
Good catch, Duke!
他的名字是麦肯罗
His name is McEnroe.
这不是杜克 他也知道
It's not Duke, and he knows it.
你得让它走 好吗?
You gotta let it go, okay?
我们不能要求拿回狗
We can't ask for the dog back.
好吧 好吧 我们会把它买♥♥回来
Okay, fine. We'll buy him back.
你知道西蒙有多爱这只狗吗?
You know how much Simon loves this dog?
他确实是 他很着迷
He does. He's obsessed.
他睡在宾馆与他
He sleeps in the guesthouse with him.
你认为我给一个狗屎吗?
Do you think I give a shit?
嘿 伙计
Hey, pal.
那是我们 他在看 -他在看 --
It's us. He's look--he's looking at--
亲爱的 他不是在看我们 他在看我们
Babe, he's not looking at us. He's looking at us.
不 他没有 你不能把一些
No, he's not. You can't take something
这样的东西了 嘿
like that away. Hey.
这... ... 这是疯了
That's--that's nuts.
是啊 嗯 我可以 -
Yeah, um, can I--
我可以抓住你一下吗?我只是...
can I grab you for a second? I just--
我需要一个帮手
Yeah. I need a hand.
我需要帮助 是的 请不要偷狗 好吗?
Yes. Please don't steal the dog, okay?
来到这里 公爵 到我这里来 到我这里来
Come here, Duke. Come to me. Come to me.
哦 来这里 接得好
Oh, come here. Good catch.
好孩子 到这里来 到这里来
Good boy. Come here. Come here.
好了 公爵
Okay, Duke.
去得到它
Go get it.
哦 接得好 你真是个英俊的男孩
Oh, good catch. You're such a handsome boy.
把它带回来 把它拿回来
Bring it back. Bring it back.
只是喜欢这个房♥间!
Just love this room!
它是如此美丽 派对上的礼物在哪里?
It's so beautiful. Where are the party favors?
你把它们藏在这上面?阿瓦 --
You hiding them up here? Ava--
还有 你没有照片
Also, you have no pictures.
这真的很奇怪 嘿 你还好吗?
It's really weird. Hey, are you okay?
什么?
What?
那... 那是什么?
What--what is that?
我不知道 你告诉我
I don't know. You tell me.
我看到它从你的口袋里掉出来 在犯罪学会议上
I saw it fall out of your pocket at CrimeCon.
我... 我这辈子都没见过这个
I've--I've never seen that before in my life.
你这辈子都没见过这个?
You've never seen this before in your life?
没有 曾经?
No. Ever?
没有 好吧
No. Okay.
"你杀了达利亚?
"WTF? You killed Dahlia?
"你做了一个没有我们的播客?
"You made a podcast without us?
现在在外面的走廊上和我们见面 "
Meet us outside in the corridor now."
你是 "根据真实故事改编 "的 不是吗?
You're "Based on a True Story," aren't you?
那个...
The--
"根据一个"--那个--那个播客?
"Based on a"-the--the--the podcast?
艾娃 我... 我只是... 我想帮助你
Ava, I-I just-I wanna help you.
你有危险吗?没有
Are you in danger? No.
因为我... 我打了这个电♥话♥的号♥码
Because I--I called the number
我打了这个电♥话♥ 马特接的
on this phone, and Matt answered.
我没有... 没有 什么?
I don't--no. What?
他就是那个该死的西区开膛手 不是吗?
He's the Westside fucking Ripper, isn't he?
发生什么事了?
What is going on?
好吧------你为什么要这么做?
Okay-Why--why are you doing this?
他是不是在威胁你... 这不是你想的那样
Is--is he threatening you... It's not what you think.
还是内森?哦 我的上帝 不
Or Nathan? Oh, my God, no.
不是... ... 根本就不是那样的
It's not-it's not like that at all.
不是吗?那它是什么?因为这上面说
No? Then what is it? Because it says right here
他在拉斯维加斯杀了那个女孩
that he killed that girl in Vegas.
好吧 这就是你今晚邀请Matt的原因吗?
Okay, is that why you invited Matt tonight?
所以你可以问我这件事?
So you could ask me about this?
我的意思是 我邀请他是为了弄清楚
I mean, I invited him to find out
如果他是那个人 所以我... ... 所以我可以帮助你
if he's the guy so I-so I could help you,
但如果你不想要我的帮助 我就去找警♥察♥...
but if you don't want my help, I'll just go to the cops with--
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
没有 我们不需要 让我们都冷静下来
There's no--we don't need to-let's just all calm down.
没有警♥察♥ 你不需要叫任何人
No cops. You don't need to call anybody.
哦 他妈的 好吧 我告诉你真♥相♥
Oh, fuck. Okay. I'm gonna tell you the truth.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表