剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
谢谢你 嘿 伙计 谢谢... 谢谢你能来
Thank you. Hey, buddy. Thanks--thanks for coming.
再见 非常感谢你 哦 伙计
Bye. Thank you so much. Oh, buddy.
再见 太多屁♥股♥软糖了
Bye. Too many ass gummies.
他们现在真的在踢了
They are really kicking in now.
哇 内森
Wow. Nathan.
你可以开车吗?是的
You okay to drive? Yep.
我们会看到
We'll see.
好的
All right.
哦 我的上帝 哦 我的上帝 哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
伙计们?
Guys?
我给你们准备了一份周年纪念礼物
I got you an anniversary present.
玩得开心
Have fun.
好的
Okay.
好的 来吧 我们走吧
Okay. Come on, let's go.
感谢上帝让我们有了泡菜球
Thank God for the pickleballers.
你确定这没关系吗?
Are you sure this is okay?
是的 他们明天会把它加固
Yeah, they're gonna cement it tomorrow.
摄像机已经很多年没有在这里工作了 所以很完美
Cameras haven't worked here in years, so it's perfect.
我们怎么从来不谈孩子的事呢?
How come we never talk about the baby?
我们谈的是孩子
We talk about the baby.
呃 不 我们没有
Uh, no, we don't.
我们甚至还没有为这个小人儿买♥♥过什么东西
We haven't even bought anything for this little human.
我的意思是 我们没有一个婴儿车
I mean, we don't have a stroller
或汽车座椅 尿布 什么都没有
or car seats, diapers--nothing.
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗?
Don't you think that's a little bit weird?
我想是的
I guess.
呃......
Uh...
我的意思是 我超级兴奋
I mean, I'm super excited.
但我他妈的很害怕
But I'm fucking terrified.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我只是想成为一个好爸爸
I just want to be a good dad.
我不想让你失望
I don't wanna let you down.
你永远不会让我失望的
You could never let me down.
阿瓦 来吧 你已经 -
Ava, come on, you've been--
这几个月来你一直很兴奋
you've been so excited these last few months.
你是如此的... ... 你是如此的有活力
You're so--you're so alive.
那是因为我们终于有进展了 对吗?
It's because we're finally getting somewhere, right?
是的 但对我来说
Yeah, but for me,
它从来都不是为了得到什么
it was never about getting somewhere.
它是关于在一起
It was about being together,
像我们以前那样再次联♥系♥ 你知道吗?
connecting again like we used to, you know?
这就是我所想要的
That's literally all I ever wanted.
这就是我想要的一切
That's all I wanted.
让我们来做这个
Let's do this.
哇!
Wow.
哦 上帝 好工作
Oh, God, good job.
你知道 我们... ... 我们遇到
You know, we--we met
在泰勒-劳特纳的一个聚会上认识的
at a party for Taylor Lautner.
我们是如此年轻
We were so young.
她只是 像 房♥间里最酷的女孩
She was just, like, the coolest girl in the room.
每个人都想和她在一起
Everyone wanted to be around her,
但我们只是--我不知道
but we just--I don't know.
我们只是 就像 结合在一起 坐在一个角落里
We just, like, bonded and sat in a corner
喝了一晚上的酒
and drank all night.
她是最可爱的 最有趣的
And she was the most adorable, the most fun.
也是那个要告发我们的人
And the one that was gonna turn us in.
嘿 飞镖在哪里?
Hey, where's the dart?
啊!
Ahh!
操!
Fuck!
哦 上帝!
Oh, God!
不 不要!
No, don't!
啊!
Ahh!
内森?
Nathan?
鲁比 不 不 鲁比 不 求你了!
Ruby, no, no. Ruby, no, please!
露比 露比 求你了 我很抱歉
Ruby, Ruby, please. I'm so sorry.
求你了 求你了 哦 请别这样
Please, please. Oh, please don't.
鲁比 我很抱歉 鲁比 不 不 不 不 不
Ruby, I'm so sorry. Ruby, no, no, no, no, no.
鲁比 不 不 不 求你了
Ruby, no, no, no, please.
拜托 拜托 我的宝贝
Please, please, my baby.
去他妈的宝贝
Fuck the baby.
啊!
Ah!
好啊 好啊!
Yes! Yes!
辣妹子赢了 就他妈的一次!
The hot bitch wins for fucking once!
而且你知道吗?
And you know what?
我将创建我自己的播客
I'm gonna create my own podcast,
它将会被称为
and it's gonna be called
"我的烂朋友是如何保护
"How My Shitty-Ass Friends Protected
"一个该死的连环杀手 并最终在沟渠中结束了
"a Fucking Serial Killer and Ended Up in a Ditch
而不是我" 好吗?
Instead of Me," okay?
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
她看起来很平静
She looks so peaceful.
哦 上帝 哦 上帝
Oh, God, oh, God.
好的
Okay.
你还有什么想说的吗?
Anything else you want to say?
是的 快一点
Yeah, hurry up.
我们有很多的清理工作要做
We got a lot of cleanup to do.
我们有多长时间?
How long have we got?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们有一个性感的酒店之夜
They're having a sexy hotel night.
那真是太好了
That's perfect.
嘿 我们总得告诉他们吧
Hey, we've gotta tell them sometime.
我们会的
We will.
哦 天啊 这衣服
Oh, God, this dress.
男孩的名字叫杰克 怎么样?
What about the name Jack for a boy?
我喜欢这个 我知道 我也喜欢
I like that. I know. I do too.
它 就像 非常老派 摇滚 经典
It's, like, very old-school, rock and roll, classic.
怎么了 杰克?是的
What up, Jack? Yeah.
嘿 怎么了 杰克?怎么了 杰克?
Hey, what's up, Jack? What's up, Jack?
杰克-尼克尔森
Jack Nicholson.
那是一个很酷的孩子
That's a cool kid.
杰克-凯鲁亚克 杰克-伦敦
Jack Kerouac, Jack London.
喜欢它 是啊
Like it. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
如果是个女孩呢?
And what if it's a girl?
我喜欢埃莉这个名字
I like the name Ellie.
哦 埃莉
Oh, Ellie.
你喜欢那一个吗?
Do you like that one?
艾莉或杰克
Ellie or Jack.
我喜欢
I love it.
是的 我也是 它很甜美
Yeah, me too. It's sweet.
哦...
Oh...
这是谁的血?
whose blood is that?
♫ 他说谋杀 他说 每次我们接吻的时候 ♫
♫ He says murder, he says, every time we kiss ♫
♫ 他说谋杀 他说 在这样的时候 ♫
♫ He says murder, he says, at a time like this ♫
♫ 他说谋杀 他说♫
♫ He says murder, he says ♫
♫ 这就是爱的语言吗? ♫
♫ Is that the language of love? ♫
♫ 他说 坚实 他说 把我抱在怀里 ♫
♫ He says, solid, he says, takes me in his arms ♫
♫ 他说 坚实的 他说 意味着我所有的魅力 ♫
♫ And says, solid, he says, meaning all my charms ♫
♫ 他说 坚实的 他说 ♫
♫ He says, solid, he says ♫
♫ 那是爱的语言吗? ♫
♫ Is that the language of love? ♫
♫ 他说 hep hep与氦♫
♫ He says hep hep with helium ♫
♫ 现在 宝贝 我们正在做饭 ♫
♫ Now babe we're cookin' ♫
♫ 他听起来像他的上衣不适合 ♫
♫ He sounds like his uppers don't fit ♫
♫ 他说谋杀 ♫
♫ He says murder ♫
他说谋杀的方式 ♫
♫ And the ways he says murder ♫
♫ 在那不可能的语气 ♫
♫ In that impossible tone ♫
♫ 我一遍又一遍地告诉他 ♫
♫ I've told him over and over and over again ♫
♫ 这将是别人的谋杀 孩子 ♫
♫ That it'll be nobody else's murder, boy ♫
♫ 而是他自己的 ♫
♫ But his own ♫
好球 爸爸
Nice shot, Dad.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表