剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
"从主要平台删除 "
"Removed from major platforms."
"被取消 "
"Cancelled."
操
Fuck.
哦 嘿
Oh. Hey.
嗨
Hi.
呃 阿瓦的出与托里
Uh, Ava's out with Tory.
哦 那好吧 我是来见你的
Oh, that's okay. I'm here to see you.
进来吧
Come on in.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
我可以给你一些饮料吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
我知道播客的事
I know about the podcast.
关于播客?什么播客?
About the podcast? What podcast?
你是 "基于真实故事"
You're "Based on a True Story,"
你和西区开膛手达成了协议
and you made a deal with the Westside Ripper.
嗯 嗯... ... 嗯
Um, well-Mm-mm.
我看到了那些短♥信♥
I saw the texts.
听着 我们被取消了
Look, we were cancelled.
好吗?我们被取消了 已经结束了
Okay? We're cancelled. It's over.
没有... 没有什么好谈的
There's--there's nothing to talk about.
我知道怎么拯救它
I know how to save it.
你知道怎么拯救播客吗?
You know how to save the podcast?
我们可以坐下吗?
Can we sit?
呃 可以 当然可以
Uh, yeah. Sure.
嗯...
Um...
有一个座位
have a seat.
所以 我是这样想的
So here's what I'm thinking.
你的品牌是你是这些叛逆者
Your brand is you're these rebels,
对吧 这些规则的破坏者?
right, these rulebreakers?
所以去他妈的系统
So fuck the system.
去他妈的苹果 你可以做你自己的平台
Fuck Apple. You can make your own platform.
没有广♥告♥ 没有赞助商
There's no ads, no sponsors.
你只需向粉丝收费 让他们加入进来
You just charge fans to join up.
就像一个订阅 完全像一个订阅
Like a subscription. Exactly like a subscription.
一个月10美元 你就可以赚到钱了
Ten bucks a month, you'll be raking it in,
而且 最重要的是:
and, best of all,
你不需要向任何人交代
you won't have to answer to anybody.
那你能得到什么?
And what do you get?
呃 只是一小块 一小块
Uh, just a small, little piece.
我保持沉默 我们都赚钱
I stay quiet, we all make money.
别紧张 你在做什么?
Easy. What are you doing?
别... 我不认为你应该...
Don't-I don't think you should--
只要把我放进去 教练
Just put me in, Coach.
就把它放进去 教练
Just put it in, Coach.
呃 你... 你应该离开
Uh, you-you should leave.
好吧 我走
Okay. I'll leave.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
走吧
Go.
走吧 走吧
Go. Go away.
走吧 什么?
Go away. What?
哦 没什么 那条狗在看
Oh, nothing. The dog's watching.
什么狗?
What dog?
没什么 McEnroe
Nothing. McEnroe.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
离开这里 走吧
Get outta here. Go.
走吧 不要舔我 为什么?
Go. Don't lick me.
不 我是说那条狗
Why? No, I mean the dog.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
呃 没什么
Uh, nothing.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我知道如何拯救播客
I know how to save the podcast.
所以...
So...
这就像播客的Substack?
it's like Substack for podcasts?
完全是订阅式的?
Totally subscription-based?
是的
Exactly.
我他妈的喜欢它
I fucking love it.
是啊 是啊 是的 它是完全的品牌
Yeah. Yeah. It's totally on-brand.
去他妈的清醒的警♥察♥ 我们不需要他们
Fuck the woke police. We don't need 'em.
不需要他们 这是个天才
Don't need 'em. It's genius.
谢谢你 谢谢你 马特
Thank you. Thank you, Matt.
是啊
Yeah.
你只是在梦中想到了这一切?
You just came up with all of this in a dream?
很疯狂 对吗?
Crazy, right?
嘿 内特 你今晚想扔吗?
Hey, Nate, you wanna throw tonight?
哦 今晚
Oh, tonight.
今晚 就像 我--吉兹
Tonight, like, I--jeez.
今晚 我们今晚有什么事吗?
Tonight. Do we have a thing tonight?
不 我的意思是 是的
No. I mean, yes.
是的 是的 是的 你有吗?
Yeah. Yeah. You do?
嘿 嘿 呃...
Hey, hey, uh...
你还记得那个疯狂的西蒙吗?
do you remember that crazy Simon guy,
他是怎么... 他是什么?
how he was gonna-what was he?
他要把你的脑袋轰掉
He was gonna blow your fucking brains out
而我却救了你一命?是的
and I saved your ass? Yes.
是的 我真的很感激你
Yes, and I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激 我只是...
I do. I just--
我不能扔今晚 我很抱歉
I can't throw tonight. I'm sorry.
是的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
是的 很好
Yeah, fine.
这很好 这是很好的
That's fine. That is fine.
它是
It is.
哦 伙计们 你知道吗?
Oh, guys, you know what?
如果我们要做这个新模式
If we're gonna do this new model,
我们应该有 像 一个高级别的
we should have, like, a premium level.
你知道 比如 呃 "开膛手超级粉丝"
You know, like, uh, "Ripper Superfans."
你知道吗?我们给他们一个早期的提示
You know? We give them an early heads-up
在即将到来的内容
on upcoming content.
我想他们真的会喜欢
I think they'd really love that.
什么?
What?
我只是很怀念杀人的日子
I just really miss murdering people.
嗯?
Hmm?
你看 这是我的身份 这是我所做的
Look, it's who I am. It's what I do.
哦 我不会这么说 但是伙计们 伙计们
Oh, I wouldn't say that. But guys. Guys.
我实际上已经选择了一个人
I've actually already chosen someone.
什么?
What?
而且 破坏者:
And, spoiler.
你会喜欢它
You're gonna love it.
那是什么意思?所以我要做我的事
What does that mean? So I'm gonna do my thing,
我们会重新集结 接触基地 --
we'll regroup, touch base--
你什么意思 你要做你的事?
What do you mean, you're gonna do your thing?
看看你有什么感觉 不
See how you feel. No.
让我们在这里叫个暂停
Let's just call a time-out here.
也许我们现在就接触基地
Maybe we touch base now.
我不能 我很忙 我很抱歉
I can't. I'm busy. I'm sorry.
好吧 我们能...
Okay. Can we--
马特?
Matt?
我们该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
他不停地谈论他的 "新内容"
He won't stop talking about his "new content."
他要在播客中宣布
He's gonna announce it on the podcast.
所以这需要几个星期 我们有时间
So it takes weeks. We got time.
还有鲁比?我们该怎么处理她?
A-and Ruby? What are we gonna do about her?
我们得把她关起来
We gotta cut her in.
我们没有选择 我们要做 "教父" 好吗?
We got no choice. We "Godfather" it, okay?
我们让她靠近 盯着她
We bring her in close, keep an eye on her.
不 你知道当你把鲁比带到近处时会发生什么?
No. You know what happens when you bring Ruby in close?
有人最终会得到一次美妙的口♥交♥
Someone ends up with a fantastic blow job,
而那个人不会是我
and that someone is not gonna be me.
好吧 那你的想法是什么?
Okay. So what's your idea?
我们不让她进来 好吗?
We keep her the fuck out, okay?
如果她来找我们 我们再来处理
And if she comes at us, then we'll deal with it then.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表