剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
你知道吗?
You know what?
你让我很紧张
You're stressing me out.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
好吧 等待了
Well, wait up.
你最喜欢的谋杀案是什么?
What's your favorite murder?
呃...
Uh...
你知道 我 嗯 --
You know, I, um--
我喜欢那些经典之作:
I love the classics:
邦迪 盖西 利奥波德和勒布
Bundy, Gacy, Leopold and Loeb.
喜欢这些人
Love those guys.
你喜欢吗?是的
You do? Yeah.
那你呢?
What about you?
我不能超越我的人 西边的开膛手
I can't go past my guy here, the Westside Ripper.
是吗?
Yeah?
今天所有其他的连环杀手
All the other serial killers today,
他们没有天赋 没有风格
they have no flair, no style.
即使是金州杀手也变成了
Even the Golden State Killer turned out to be
一个坐在轮椅上的笨拙的老家伙
a mumbly old fuck in a wheelchair.
哦 我的上帝 他在审判时的道歉?
Oh, my God, his apology at trial?
"哦 我很抱歉 我非常抱歉 " 拜托
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Please.
正是如此 你被抓了 伙计
Exactly. You got caught, dude.
只是拥有它 是的
Just own it. Yeah.
但西区开膛手 他的游戏
But the Westside Ripper, he's got game.
他让警♥察♥看起来很蠢
He's making the cops look stupid.
我一点也不相信这个小妞
And I don't believe this chick for one second.
西区开膛手绝不会如此草率地
The Westside Ripper would never be so sloppy
留下一个幸存者
to leave behind a survivor.
我认为她是在胡说八道 她编造了整个事件
I think she's full of shit and she made the whole thing up
这就是她跳楼的原因
and that is why she jumped.
是的
Yeah.
嘿...
Hey...
你想和我喝一杯吗?
You want to have a drink with me?
在这里 我们走了!哦 孩子
Here we go! Oh, boy.
是的! 哦 嗬 嗬!
Yes! Oh-ho-ho!
射击 射击 射击 射击...
Shot, shot, shot, shot...
都是: 射击 射击 射击 射击 射击 射击
both: Shot, shot, shot, shot, shot, shot.
你这家伙 不 我们不会做... ... 那
You guys, no, we're not gonna do...that.
来吧 你已经怀孕三个月了
Come on. You're in your third trimester.
就当你是法国人或其他什么
Just pretend you're French or something.
做你想做的事
Do whatever you want.
我们是在拉斯维加斯 好吧 好吧
We are in Vegas. All right, fine.
等待 等待 等待 等待 等待 等待
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好吧 我认为在整个死尸事件之后 我们都可以做一些提神的事情
OK, I think that after the whole dead body incident,
我们都可以做一个小的提神剂
we could all do with a little pick-me-up.
给你一个
One for you.
我也来一杯
And one for me.
还有一个给你 我不...
And one for you. I don't--
哦 我们走吧 完美 好的
Oh, there we go, perfect. OK.
你想把它吐出来吗?我的意思是 我们是在拉斯维加斯
You want to spit it out? I mean, we're in Vegas.
我们走吧 Whoo!
Let's go. Whoo!
Whoo! Salud.
Whoo! Salud.
Salud. 是的
Salud. Yes.
嗯 还有 --
Mmm. And--
哦 我的上帝 我已经错过了你这么多
Oh, my God, I have missed you so much.
而现在...
And now...
乐趣开始了 那是什么意思?
The fun begins. What does that mean?
我们有一个伟大的时间 那意味着我们在跳舞
We're having a great time. That means we're dancing.
我们要去哪里 --来吧 来吧 来吧
Where are we go-Come on, come on, come on.
嘿 来吧 来吧 来吧
Hey, come on, come on, come on.
那么 这是你第一次参加犯罪学会议吗?
So is this is your first time at CrimeCon?
呃 是的 是的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
我有点喜欢它
I kind of love it.
所以你做的内容?
So you make content?
我做的
I do.
我确实在做内容
I do make content.
什么类型?
What kind?
你知道 通常的那种 --
You know, the usual kind--
呃 诱拐 谋杀
uh, abduction, murder.
嗯 我是一个电视作家
Well, I am a TV writer.
哦 是吗?嗯 嗯
Oh, yeah? Mm-hmm.
实际上 我在这里研究我的下一个大事情
I'm actually here researching my next big thing.
你有没有写过什么我可能已经看到的东西?
Have you written anything I might have seen?
呃 我上一季为NBC写了一个试验片
Uh, I wrote a pilot last season for NBC
叫做 "勇往直前 多多益善"
called "Go Forth and Multiply."
它是关于一个杀人的妇科医生
It's about a homicidal gynecologist.
哦 我喜欢它 但是...
Oh, love it. But...
然后瑞安-墨菲改写了我 得到了唯一的荣誉
then Ryan Murphy rewrote me and got sole credit.
等等 所以你的名字是
Wait, so your name's
完全不在上面?
just not on it at all?
没有
No.
这真是太糟糕了
That is so shitty.
做好一件事真的很难
It's really hard being good at something
而没有人知道它
and no one knows it.
是的 它是
Yeah, it is.
热的水管工!
Hot Plumber!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
我有聚会的好处
I have party favors.
你认识这个人吗?
Do you know this person?
有一点儿
A little bit.
来吧
Come on.
好时光
Good times.
好时光
Good times.
好的
OK.
我会看到你们在舞池中
And I'll see you guys on the dance floor.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 你玩得开心吗?
Hey, are you having fun?
是的 是吗?
Yeah. Yeah?
这是我的第一次
It's my first time.
哦.
Oh.
Aaah!
Aaah!
真♥他♥妈♥的好玩
So fucking fun.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
除了心悸
Except for the heart palpitations.
哦 没事的 对吗?
Oh. It's OK, right?
哦 是的 是的 是的 这很正常
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's normal.
嘿 你会好起来的
Hey, you'll be OK.
只是... ... 这里 只是...
Just--here, just--
和我一起呼吸 好吗?
just breathe with me, OK?
你准备好了吗?数到三就吸气
You ready? Just breathe in on the count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
看到了吗?这样就可以了吧?
See? This make it OK?
再来一次 就一次
One more time, just one more time.
准备好了吗?吸气
Ready? Breathe in.
并把它全部释放出来
And let it all out.
这就对了
There you go.
好点了吗?
Better?
有时艾娃和我想象你和我们在床上
Sometimes Ava and I imagine you're in bed with us.
真的吗?
Really?
我说的有时 是指经常
And by sometimes, I mean a lot.
非常欢迎你
You are so welcome.
Whoo!
Whoo!
那么 像 你现在在写什么?
So, like, what are you writing now?
实际上我在这里研究一个关于西区开膛手的节目
I'm actually here researching a show on the Westside Ripper.
你知道 有限的系列 有声望的戏剧
You know, limited series, prestige drama.
这是个非常热闹的IP 所以人们会喜欢它
It's very buzzy IP, so people will love it.
是的 我愿意看那部剧
Yeah, I'd watch that show.
嘿 等等 你不需要得到这家伙的生命权吗?
Hey, wait, don't you need to get the guy's life rights?
一个连环杀手的生命权?
A serial killer's life rights?
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表