剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
我有数以千计的粉丝向我伸出援手
I've got thousands of fans reaching out,
而且我第一次可以做真正的自己了
and I can just be the real me for the first time,
而这一切...
and that is all--
这都要感谢你们
all thanks to you.
我-我不认为这是对我的感谢
I-I don't think it's thanks to me.
不 不 不 不 它是
No, no, no. No, it is.
完全是这样
Totally.
内特...
Nate...
你给了我我一直想要的生活
you have given me the life I always wanted,
所以我想帮助你
and so I wanna help you out.
现在 我知道你正在经历一些事情 --
Now, I know you're going through some stuff--
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你想知道我发现了什么
You wanna know what I discovered
当我跟随我的激♥情♥?
when I followed my passion?
牺牲......他们必须做出牺牲
Sacrifices-they have to be made.
我失去了一些我爱的人
And I lost a few people that I love.
而你...
And you--
我知道你爱那条狗
I know you loved that dog.
不要谈论我的狗
Don't talk about my dog.
不 不 但你不能责怪自己
No, no, but you can't blame yourself.
那只是世界在向你扔垃圾
That's just the world throwing shit at you,
这就是它所做的 当
and that's what it does when
你是在山顶上
you're on the top of the mountain,
而这正是你的位置 伙计
and that's where you are, buddy.
你在山顶上 好吗?
You're on the top, all right?
它要考验你 它要诱惑你
It's gonna test you, it's gonna tempt you,
但你和艾娃... ... 你必须保持紧密
but you and Ava-you just gotta stay tight.
我的婚姻不关你♥他♥妈♥的事
My marriage is none of your fucking business.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
是的 我明白
Yeah. I got it.
我知道米歇尔的事
I know about Michelle.
什么?
What?
你要杀了她
You're gonna kill her.
好吧 但你看
Okay, but look.
真的 这对我们所有人都有好处
Really, it benefits all of us.
求你了 嘿
Please. Hey.
请不要听我说
Please no. Listen to me.
听我说 这将会对衍生产品有很大帮助
It's gonna really help with the spin-offs.
没有该死的衍生品 没有新的内容
No fucking spin-offs. There's no new content.
作为一个朋友 你得听我说 好吗?
As a friend, you've gotta listen to me, okay?
这不是你的错 好吗?你在说什么呢?
It's not your fault, all right? What are you talking about?
听着 你不知道那个家伙会做什么
Look, you didn't know what that guy was gonna do.
什么人?好吧 当然
What guy? Okay, sure.
你把狗放在房♥间里
You put the dog in the room.
它在那里
There it is.
就在那里
There it is.
这就是那个打败费德勒的家伙
There's the guy that beat Federer.
你感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
那种杀手的本能?
That killer instinct?
它回来了
It's back.
好了 这里有你的桑拿房♥ 当然了
All right, and here we have your sauna, of course,
还有这个美丽的瀑布
and this beautiful cascading waterfall
进入你的私人按♥摩♥浴缸
into your private Jacuzzi,
和一个华丽的十人淋浴
and a gorgeous ten-person shower.
是的
Yeah.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
呵
Whew.
是的
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
呃 这是一大堆的淋浴
Uh, it's a whole lot of shower.
嗯 嗯
Uh-huh.
好吧 好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, okay. I'm sorry.
我们只是 我得 -
We just--I gotta--
我们得把这件事公之于众
we gotta get this out in the open.
我们得谈谈 我们得谈谈 现在
We gotta talk. We gotta talk right now,
因为我不能再忍♥受了
because I can't take it anymore,
我想我们都知道发生了什么
and I think we both know what's going on here.
我们显然都对对方很感兴趣
We are both clearly very hot for each other,
如果我们继续在这些大的 性感的 漂亮的房♥子里见面
and if we keep meeting in these big, sexy, beautiful homes,
你和我就会在这些大浴室中结束
you and I are gonna end up in one of these big showers,
撕开对方的衣服
tearing each other's clothes off,
有惊人的性♥爱♥ 并来了 像 10倍
having amazing sex, and coming, like, ten times.
而我不能这样做 我已经结婚了
And I can't do that. I am married.
我爱我的丈夫 尽管这将是令人难以置信的热的
I love my husband, even though that would be incredibly hot
性感和汗水
and sexy and sweaty
和所有你想做的事情
and all the things that you want it to be.
但这是不可能的
But it's not gonna happen.
我很抱歉 先生 但那是...
And I'm sorry, sir, but that is--
这就是......这就是事实
it's--that's just what it is.
哼!
Ugh!
很高兴我们把话说清楚了 嗯?
Glad we got that off our chests, huh?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I-I have no idea what you're talking about at all.
什么?
What?
我只是觉得你会是个好探员
So I just thought you'd be a good agent.
我不... 我不需要来... 十次?
I don't--I don't need to come-ten times?
是这样吗?我只是需要一个房♥子 那是...
Was that it? I just need a house. That's--
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑 对吗?
You're fucking kidding, right?
不 你没有...
No. You haven't had the--
你没有想过那些我...
you haven't thought the things that I'm--
我所想的?你没有...
that I thought? You haven't--
一次都没有
Not even once.
哦
Oh.
不过你很美 哦 我他妈的上帝
You're pretty, though. Oh, my fucking God.
嘿
Hey.
确定我不能给你一杯饮料吗?
Sure I can't get you a drink?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm good, thank you.
那这是怎么回事?
So what's this about?
我知道艾娃告诉过你
I know Ava told you.
我知道播客的事
That I know about the podcast.
我想你应该等艾娃来了再来
I think you should come back when Ava's here
我们可以一起讨论这个问题
and we can all talk about it.
是的 是的 不
Yeah. Yeah, no,
我已经试过了 在党的
I already tried that at the party.
她不感兴趣
She wasn't interested.
好吧 那就这样吧 如果艾娃不在 我也不在
Well, then that's it. If Ava's out, I'm out.
好吧 听我说完
Well, just hear me out.
你们把我放在一个非常糟糕的位置上
You guys have put me in a really bad spot here.
我们有吗?是的
We have? Yeah.
我们是这个星球上唯一的三个人
We're the only three people on the planet
谁知道西区开膛手是谁 对吗?
who know who the Westside Ripper is, right?
而你们没有去报♥警♥的唯一原因
And the only reason that you guys aren't going to the police
是因为播客 但是 看
is because of the podcast, but, see,
我没有播客
I don't have the podcast.
所以我在想我应该把这家伙交出来
So I'm thinking I should just turn this guy in,
否则 我只是让他杀
otherwise I'm just letting him kill
更多无辜的人 对吗?
more innocent people, right?
他没有杀任何人
He's not killing anyone.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
好吧 Ruby 我们... 我们... 来吧
Okay, Ruby, let's-let's--come on.
让我们一起努力吧
Let's work together on this.
如果... 如果我们给你 嗯...
What if--what if we gave you, um...
每集5万?
50,000 per episode?
你以为我是来向你要钱的吗?
Do you think I came here to ask you for money?
不 我不需要钱
No, I don't need money.
我想要一个前排座位 让西边的开膛手
I want a front-row seat to the Westside Ripper
成为这个该死的星球上最大的名人
becoming the biggest celebrity on this fucking planet.
这就是你想要的?
That's what you want?
我是说
I mean,
这不就是你做的原因吗?
isn't that why you did it?
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表