剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
我得去尿尿
I have to pee.
伙计们... 是的
Guys... Yes.
谢谢你 然后这是要去...
Thank you. And then this is gonna be--
我们要去聚会
we're gonna party.
我们将在这里度过一个多么美好的夜晚
What a night we're gonna have here.
谢谢大家 谢谢你们的到来
Thank you, everybody, for coming.
我马上就回来
I'm gonna be right back.
哦 你好 看看你 嘿 很高兴见到你
Oh, hi. Look at you. Hey, great to see you.
我们该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
我们表现得很正常
We act normal.
哦 表现正常 是的
Oh, act normal. Yeah.
好的 很好
Okay, cool.
在鲁比的尸体在我们汽车后备箱里的情况下 表现得很正常
Act normal with Ruby's fucking body
在我们汽车的后备箱里?
in the trunk of our car?
他妈的疯了
Fucking nuts.
他怎么会知道?
How did he know?
他怎么知道她知道?
How did he know that she knew?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
嘿 伙计们
Like, I-Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们 马上出去 处理好尸体
Get out there right now and take care of the body.
嘿 这是个聚会
Hey, it's a party.
现在就给我出去 把事情解决了
Get your ass out there right now and fucking fix this.
伙计们 我真的认为
Guys, I really think
你们需要自己解决这个问题
you need to fix this yourselves.
是吗?
Yeah?
当你这样做 -奖励 --
And when you do--bonus--
我想出了一个办法 我们可以保护这个衍生品
I figured out how we can protect the spinoff
不让醒目的警♥察♥看到 两个都是: 什么?
from the woke police. both: What?
我们要让这个衍生产品具有包容性
We're gonna make the spinoff inclusive.
好吧 我现在不能谈这个
Okay, I can't talk about this right now.
嘿 你能听我说完吗?
Hey, would you just hear me out?
谢谢你
Thank you.
对 所以我们要做的是
Right, so what we're gonna do is,
我们要给一个声音
we're gonna give a voice
边缘化的连环杀手 -
to the marginalized serial killers--
BIPOC的杀手 残疾的杀手
the BIPOC killers, the disabled killers.
我们要把他们的声音 我们要把它提高
We are gonna take their voice, and we're gonna raise it up.
边缘化的连环杀手?嗯 嗯
Marginalized serial killers? Mm-hmm.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Are you fucking insane?
你在哪里能找到这些人?
Where would you even find those people?
我们有一个聊天室
We have a chat room.
这有点像一个亲和团体
It's kind of like an affinity group.
嗯 因为这听起来有点像
Huh, 'cause it kind of sounds like
一个可怕的人的论♥坛♥
a forum for terrible people.
这是一个安全的空间 在那里
It's a safe space where
人们可以交换故事 谈论工艺
people can trade stories, talk craft.
尸体就在他妈的车道上
Dead body right in the fucking driveway.
你已经失去了你的头脑
You have lost your mind.
真的吗?
Really?
因为我已经有了一些放大镜
Because I've already had some Zooms,
反应很好
and the response is amazing.
哦 我的上帝 你... ... 你已经有了一些放大镜?
Oh, my God, you've-you've had some Zooms?
那真是太好了
That's so great.
你们是不是也拍了一些TikTok视频
Did you guys also make some TikTok videos,
你和你的小杀手朋友?
you and your little killer friends?
一起跳个小情侣舞?
Do a little couple dances together?
让我告诉你一些事情
Let me tell you something.
不会有一个衍生品
There's not gonna be a spinoff.
不会有一个宇宙
There's not gonna be a universe.
什么都没有 好吧 好吧 好吧
Nothing. All right, fine, fine.
好的 好的 好吧
All right, fine. Fine.
你不需要这样做 很好
You don't have to do it. Great.
好的 太棒了
All right. Fantastic.
是的 我不需要你
Yeah, I don't need you.
我自己会做的
I'll do it on my own.
什么?
What? What?
该死的你会的
The hell you will.
这是我的主意
This was my idea.
我创建了这个播客
I created this podcast.
我就是这个播客
I am the podcast.
嘿 伙计们?嘿 托里
Hey, guys? Hey, Tory.
嘿 托尔
Hey, Tor.
嗨
Hi.
嗯 有人破坏了聚会
Um, someone crashed the party.
什么?
What?
嘿 这里是快乐的夫妇
Hey, here's the happy couple.
我可以在外面和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you outside?
好的
Yeah.
当然可以
Sure.
我不知道你在这里做什么 是的
I don't know what you're doing here.
你没有被邀请
Yeah. You weren't invited.
我知道
I know.
我知道 你看 我完全明白
I know, and look, I totally get it.
我只是觉得我们已经做了这么久的朋友 --
I just thought that we've been friends so long--
给我一个他妈的休息
Give me a fucking break.
你杀了我的狗 西蒙
You shot my dog, Simon.
不 我知道
No, I know.
而且我真的 真的很抱歉
And I am really, really sorry.
你后悔用枪指着我的头吗?
Are you sorry you put a gun to my head?
对不起吗?
Sorry about that?
我甚至不能相信我做了那个
I can't even believe that I did that.
这就像... ... 你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么回事?
It's like-The fuck is wrong with you?
我想我只是他妈的失去了它
I think I just fucking lost it.
还有这整个开放式婚姻的废话
And this whole open marriage bullshit,
它只是... 它只是在侵蚀我 内森
it's just--it's just been eating away at me, Nathan.
我... 我只是... 我...
And I--I just--like, I--
我觉得我这样做只是为了耍酷
I think I was just doing it to be cool.
但我不是
And I'm not.
它只是不属于我
It's just not me.
我不在乎
I don't care.
感谢上帝 鲁比和我解决了这个问题
Thank God Ruby and I worked it out.
你解决了?
You worked it out?
是的 哦 是的 我们做得很好
Yeah. Oh, yeah, we're doing great.
只是要重启 她会来这里
Just had to hit reset, and she's gonna come here.
她会告诉你的
She'll tell you.
但我们不会在对方身上乱搞
But we're not gonna fuck around on each other.
我们有一只新的狗 小杜克
We got a new dog, Duke Jr.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?小杜克?
Are you kidding me? Duke Jr.?
你不能假装这一切都没有发生
You can't just pretend this didn't happen.
你不应该在这里
Oh-You shouldn't be here.
你不应该在这里 你没有被邀请 好吧 我明白了
You weren't invited. Okay, I get it.
你应该离开 好吗?不...
You should leave, okay? No--
因为我开始变得真的他妈的生气了
'Cause I'm starting to get really fucking pissed off,
西蒙 好吧 不 不 不 不 不
Simon. Okay, no, no, no, no, no.
让我来给你做这个
Let me make this up to you.
呃 我会得到一个房♥子在伯利兹
Uh, I'll get a house in Belize,
我们将得到整个团伙一起 你知道吗?我们会...
and we'll get the whole gang together, you know? We'll--
是的 这是你的事情 西蒙
Yeah, that's the thing about you, Simon.
你认为你比我好 但你不是
You think you're better than me, but you're not.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
没有
No.
那是一个电♥话♥吗?
Is that a phone?
什么?
What?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
那... 有一个电♥话♥
That--there's a phone.
我不认为是这样
It's, uh-I don't think so.
也许是从街对面传来的?
Maybe it's coming from across the street?
不 绝对不是
No, it's definitely not.
绝对是 呃...
It's definitely, uh...
肯定是从这里传来的
it's definitely coming from in here.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表