剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
它出来的错误 贝贝 我很抱歉
It came out wrong. Babe, I'm sorry.
贝贝 请
Babe, please.
要成为一个大的网球冠军?
Gonna be a big tennis champ?
要让你♥爸♥爸刮目相看吗?讨好你的妻子?
Gonna impress your daddy? Gonna impress your wife?
你什么都做不了 你不能这样做
You can't do shit. You can't do it.
你♥他♥妈♥的做不到 你会他妈的 -
You can't fucking do it. You're gonna fucking--
你知道 我不干了
you know, I'm done.
我他妈的......我他妈的不干了!
I'm fucking--I'm fucking done!
伟大的美国艺术形式
The great American art form
不是音乐电影或电视
isn't music or film or television.
伟大的美国艺术形式是谋杀
The great American art form is murder.
我们观看它 我们庆祝它
We watch it. We celebrate it.
我们痴迷于它 并实施它
We obsess over it, and we commit it.
是什么驱使一个人去谋杀另一个人?
What drives someone to murder another human being?
什么样的人可以做到这一点?
What kind of person could do that?
嘿 我是马特 水管工
Hey, I'm Matt, plumber.
嗨 很好
Hi. Great.
我们需要你 进来吧
We need you. Come on in.
哦 等一下 对不起
Oh, one sec. Sorry.
永远不要把脏东西带进家里
Never bring dirt into a home.
这是一个优先事项
That's a priority.
好的 再等一下 是的 快好了
Okay, one more second, Yep, almost done.
这边走 很好 谢谢
Right down this way. Great, thanks.
在大厅里 嘿 那是 呃
Down the hall here. Hey, is that, uh,
那是宾汉姆顿吗?是的 我在那里附近长大
is that Binghamton? Yeah, I grew up near there.
不会吧 是啊
No way. Yeah.
我也是 真的吗?
Me too. Really?
是的 他们有那个很棒的冰激凌店
Yeah, they had that great ice cream store.
Slippy的 哦 哦 我的上帝
Slippy's, oh. Oh, my God.
有史以来最好的薄荷片 对吗?
Best mint chip ever. Right?
哦 伙计 世界真小
Oh. Man, small world.
你能相信吗?这很疯狂
Can you believe that? It's nuts.
你想... 你想回去吗?
You wanna-you wanna head back?
是的 好吧 呃 厕所等着你
Yeah. Well, uh, toilet awaits.
让我们做吧 是的 所以 这是在这里
Let's do it, yeah. So it's down here.
它只是... ... 它是一个涌流
It's just--it's a gusher.
嘿
Hey.
热的水管工
Hot plumber.
我知道
I know.
美国标准是一个坚实的单位
American Standard is a solid unit.
他们试图向你兜售Toto的产品?
They try to upsell you on the Toto?
他们做到了 其实 他们总是这样
They did, actually. They always do.
这是胡说八道
It's bullshit.
我的意思是 谁需要一个马桶作为身份的象征 对吗?
I mean, who needs a toilet for a status symbol, right?
是的 这正是我所想的
Yeah, that's exactly what I think.
是吗?
Yeah?
嘿 我可以问你一件事吗?
Hey, can I ask you something?
我看到外面那面墙了
Sure. I saw that wall out there.
那--那是你 对吗?
That--that was you, right?
我是说 所有这些网球奖杯
I mean, all those tennis trophies.
哦 是的 是的 我赢了很多少年组的比赛
Oh, yeah, yeah, I won a lot of juniors.
是的 不 我记得你 真的吗?
Yeah, no, I remember you. Really?
是的 你会成为 比如 下一个阿加西 对吗?
Yeah, you were gonna be, like, the next Agassi, right?
他们是这么说的 直到我的膝盖被打穿
That's what they said until I blew my knee out.
啊 那真是个坏消息 从来没有真正恢复过
Ah, that's a bummer. Never really made it back.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你知道 我打了一点
You know, I play a little.
不像你 只是 你知道
Nothing like you, just, you know,
我和我的朋友们一起打
I hit with my buddies.
他们曾经有这些伟大的球场
They used to have these great courts
我在波莫纳的公♥寓♥附近
near my apartment in Pomona.
波莫纳?你住在波莫纳?那是一个驱动器
Pomona? You live in Pomona? That's a drive.
哦 不 不 不 我曾经是
Oh, no, no, no, I used to.
你知道 它变得太危险了
You know, it got too dangerous.
有人在我的大楼里被袭击了
Someone got attacked in my building.
所以我离开了 来到了洛杉矶
So I took off, came to LA,
你知道... ...为了魅力
you know...for the glamour.
你知道吗?你还在打吗?
You know? You still hit?
我在比佛利俱乐部当教练
I coach over at the Beverly Club.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我敢打赌 他们很高兴有一个像你这样优秀的人在身边
I bet they're glad to have someone as good as you around.
是的 是的 他们非常兴奋 是的
Yeah, yeah, they're very excited, yeah.
我不知道 如果你有时间 我 --
I don't know, if you ever got time, I'd--
我很想去打球
I'd love to hit.
呃 当然 是的
Uh, sure, yeah.
我的意思是 我会踢你的狗屎
I mean, I'd kick the shit out of you.
这将是我的荣幸 你知道吗?
It would be my honor, you know?
好吧 你是...
All right, you are...
准备好行动了
Ready for action.
太棒了 嘿 伙计们
Fantastic. Hey, guys.
嗨 马特 你能不能再检查一件事
Hi, Matt, can you check one more thing
趁你在这里的时候?呃 好的 当然
while you're here? Uh, yeah, sure.
什么事?嗯...
What's up? Well...
等等 那是霉菌吗?
wait, is that mold?
呃 水蛭
Ugh, Stachybotrys.
什么水蛭?
Stachy what? Oh.
这是一种霉菌
It's a type of mold.
你得把整个东西都撕下来
You're gonna have to rip the whole thing out.
哦 我的上帝 不 不 不
Oh, my God. No, no, no.
整个东西?是的
The whole thing? Yeah.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
好吧 这可不好
Okay. Um... This is not good.
我们会没事的 我们会没事的 嗯
We're gonna be fine. Mm.
我只是好奇 你认为这可能需要多少钱
I'm just curious how much you think that might run us.
哦 我... ... 我是说 这是个大工程
Oh, I-I mean, it's a big job.
它不会是便宜的 是的 是的 我知道
It's not gonna be cheap. Yeah, yeah, I figured that.
我们有一个小的现金流情况
We're having a little cash-flow situation.
不是什么大问题 我们会好起来的
Not a big deal. We're gonna be fine.
但我只是在想 什么 --
But I was just thinking, what--
你愿意做个交易吗?
would you be up for doing a deal?
三个月的免费网球课怎么样
How about three months of free tennis lessons
和这个家伙一起?哦 呃...
with this guy? Oh, uh...
一星期两次?
Twice a week?
肘部向上 头不动
Elbow up. Head still.
完成高 亲吻二头肌
Finish high. Kiss the bicep.
哦 学生已经成为大♥师♥
Oh, the student has become the master.
好球
Nice shot.
我想这使我比费德勒更好 嗯?
I guess that makes me better than Federer, huh?
好吧
Okay.
你得给我一个你的花哨的奖杯
You're gonna have to give me one of your fancy trophies.
在这里 我们走了 就在这里
Here we go. There it is.
好了 我得走了
Okay. Gotta run.
试着用你的脚
Oh! Try to use your feet.
你玩得开心吗?
You having fun yet?
好吧 好吧 我投降了
All right, all right, I surrender.
你赢了
You win.
我们可以再来一次 不 伙计
We could go again. No, man.
不 不 不 这真♥他♥妈♥的累人
No, no, no, that was fucking exhausting.
你太厉害了
You're so good.
我们会让你去的 啊
We'll get you there. Ah.
你有一个很好的正手 嗯?
You got a good forehand. Hmm?
反手是狗屎
Backhand is shit.
那是怎么回事?
What's going on there?
他们把这叫做 "口渴的星期四"
They call that Thirsty Thursdays.
这曾经是我的王国
This used to be my kingdom.
洛杉矶 对吗?
LA, right?
这是一个残酷的城市 尤其是当你快50岁的时候
It's a brutal city, especially when
你已经快50岁了 我是个隐形人
you're pushing 50. I'm just invisible.
是吗?试试做个水管工吧
Yeah? Try being a plumber.
嘿 伙计 口渴的星期四 哦 该死
Hey, man, Thirsty Thursday. Oh, shit.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表