剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
♫ 你知道无名之辈的感受 ♫
♫ You know what it's like to be nameless ♫
♫ 想让他们知道你的名字是什么 ♫
♫ Want them to know what your name is ♫
♫ 当我长大了 我想成为名人 ♫
♫ When I grow up, I wanna be famous ♫
♫ 我想成为一个明星 我想在电影中 ♫
♫ I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies ♫
♫ 当我长大后 我想看看这个世界 ♫
♫ When I grow up, I wanna see the world ♫
♫ 开着好车 我想拥有一群粉丝 ♫
♫ Drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies ♫
贝贝 我们做到了!哦 我的上帝 好吧
Babe, we did it! Oh, my God, okay.
这是另一个 你准备好了吗?是的
Here's another one. You ready? Yeah.
"VICE杂♥志♥ ""基于一个真实的故事
"VICE Magazine," "'Based on a True Story,'
"真实还是骗局?
"real or hoax?
笼罩全国的播客 "
The podcast that's gripped the nation."
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy shit.
继续说 是的 我们有一个
Keep going. Yep, we got one
来自BuzzFeed: "你不能错过的十大时刻
from BuzzFeed: "Top ten moments you can't miss
根据真实故事改编的"
from 'Based on a True Story.'"
爱你 BuzzFeed 另一个令人惊讶的消息
Love you, BuzzFeed. Another amazing one.
"《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》杂♥志♥ "
"New York Times Magazine,"
"比尔-克里斯托尔和诺姆-乔姆斯基辩论
"Bill Kristol and Noam Chomsky debate,
"《根据真实故事改编》对美国有何启示?"
'What does "Based on a True Story" say about America?'"
它说 最好的...
It says, the best...
的国家!哦 我的上帝
country ever! Oh, my God.
查利-达梅利奥在推特上写道:"我新的最爱的迷恋!基于真实故事的故事!"!
Charli D'Amelio tweeted "My new favorite obsession!
#basedonatruestory!"
#basedonatruestory!"
谁是查莉-达梅利奥?我喜欢她
Who's Charli D'Amelio? I loved her
从 "与星共舞" 她去年赢了......好吧
from "Dancing with the Stars." She won last year...
但她在TikTok上也有1.5亿粉丝
Okay. But she also has, like,
在TikTok上有1.5亿的粉丝
150 million followers on TikTok,
所以我们是他妈的病毒式传播 宝贝!
so we are fucking viral, babe!
哦 看谁来了
Uh-oh, look who's callin' here.
嘿 你看到《每日野兽》了吗?
Okay. Hey, you see the Daily Beast?
谁的声音
Who is the voice
"根据真实故事改编 "的声音?
of "Based on a True Story"?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
伙计 我们无处不在
Man, we are everywhere.
对吗?
Right?
你在多远的地方?
How far away are you?
我就在日落区 我很快就会见到你
I'm just on Sunset. I'll see you soon.
♫ 因为你看 当我年轻的时候 ♫
♫ 'Cause see, when I was younger ♫
她为什么要邀请他?我不知道
Why did she invite him? I don't know.
这就像 如果我认识某人 她也必须认识他们
It's like, if I know someone, she has to know them too.
我的朋友必须是她的朋友
My friend has to be her friend.
如果我有一个水管工 她也必须有同一个水管工
If I have a plumber, she has to have the same plumber.
这就像 滚开 是啊
It's like, fuck off. Yeah.
这将会是一个他妈的伟大的聚会
This is gonna be a fucking great party.
♫ 小心你所希望的 ♫
♫ Be careful what you wish for ♫
♫ 因为你可能会得到它 ♫
♫ 'Cause you just might get it ♫
♫ 嘿 你只是可能得到它 ♫
♫ Hey You just might get it ♫
好吧 嗨 伙计们
All right. Hi, guys.
哇 欢迎 嗨
Wow. Welcome. Hi.
这里真漂亮 哦 谢谢你
Beautiful in here. Oh, thank you.
你看起来棒极了 你是巨大的 谢谢你
You look amazing. You're huge. Thank you.
呃 -嗨
Uh-Hi.
嗨 姑娘们 真高兴见到你
Hi, girls. So good to see you.
你们看起来真漂亮 这条裙子 --
You guys look gorgeous. This dress--
切两件衣服... 停下来
Cut two dresses... Stop.
然后把它放在一起 不 你没有
And put it together. No, you did not.
嗨 托里!
Hi! Tory!
嗨 姐姐 你好
Hi, sis. Hello.
小孩子
Little kid.
你需要一件毛衣
You need a sweater.
哦 你好 不 让它全部出来
Oh, hi. No, let it all out.
学校怎么样?我刚刚毕业
How was school? I just graduated.
你看起来更聪明 我在找一个地方住
You look smarter. Looking for a place to stay,
你知道 在孩子来之前 把我踢出去
you know, before baby comes and kicks me out.
哦 我的上帝 没有人会把你踢出去
Oh, my God, no one is kicking you out.
有食物了吗?是的 在里面
Is there food yet? Yeah, inside.
再见 嗨
Bye. Hi.
谁是你的约会?Tinder的人
Who's your date? Tinder guy.
呃 不 实际上是Bumble男 雅各布
Uh, no, actually, Bumble guy. Jacob.
另一个fuckfest
Another fuckfest.
哦 不 这是一样 有点早
Oh, no, it's, like, a little early.
是吗?酒精?
Is it? Alcohol?
嗯 嗯 是的 是的
Mm-hmm, yes. Yeah.
是的 是的 我看到这个
Yes, yes. I see this.
再见 牵手
Bye. Holding hands.
亲密的
Intimate.
我曾经讨厌这些东西
I used to hate these things.
我总是被出价
I always got outbid.
现在不会了 宝贝 现在不一样了
Not anymore, babe. Not anymore.
看看这块表
Look at this watch.
十天的假期 -茂宜岛的四季酒店
Ten-day vacation-Four Seasons in Maui.
哦 我喜欢那个
Ooh, I like that one.
我们这里还有什么?品尝一下葡萄酒
What else we got here? A little wine tasting
在家?那也不错
at home? That would be nice too.
一块砖头
A brick.
那是什么?"一块从埃德加-爱伦-坡最后的曼哈顿住♥宅♥中打捞出来的砖头
What is that? "A single brick salvaged
从埃德加-爱伦-坡在曼哈顿的最后一处住所打捞出来的"?
from the last Manhattan residence of Edgar Allan Poe"?
一块由恐怖作家拥有的令人毛骨悚然的砖头?
A creepy brick owned by a horror writer?
我必须要有这个 早期的周年纪念礼物?
I have to have that. Early anniversary present?
那是我的 它将是你的 宝贝
That is so mine. It's gonna be yours, baby.
它也可以作为一种武器 嘿 这是我的两个
It also works as a weapon. Hey, it's my two
最喜欢的人
favorite people.
嘿 马特
Hey, Matt. Hey.
嘿 米歇尔 嘿
Hey, Michelle. Hey.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were coming.
嗯 惊喜 是啊
Well, surprise. Yay.
是的 是啊
Yeah. Great. Yeah.
你们能来真是太好了... ... 嗯 你好吗?
And it's great that you guys-um, how are you?
你知道吗?我们非常棒
You know what? We are awesome.
是的 我们要感谢内森 因为他安排了我们
Yeah, and we have Nathan to thank because he set us up.
哦 我--不 我没有
Yeah. Oh, I--no, I didn't.
我... 我绝对没有陷害你
I--I definitely didn't set you up.
不 不 你有 你做了 记得吗?
No, no, you did. You did, remember?
我... ... 我说他很帅
I--I said he was hot,
然后你又说他是个好人
and then you said he was good people.
巴迪 谢谢
Buddy, thanks.
我欠你的 我没有...
I owe you. I didn't...
好人?
Good people?
哦 对不起
Oop, excuse me.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
哦 我的上帝 这些小菜是惊人的
Oh, my God, these canapes are amazing.
呃 我知道 我已经吃了 好像 17个了
Ugh, I know. I've had, like, 17 of them.
呃...
Uh...
呃......卡洛斯来了
Uh... Carlos is here.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm, mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.
你邀请了卡洛斯?
You invited Carlos?
是的 我希望我所有的朋友都在这里
Yes. I want all my friends here.
哦 我的上帝 你邀请他来 比如
Oh, my God. You invite him to, like,
也来参加社交活动?
socialize too?
嗯 这是第一个
Well, this is the first one,
但西蒙并不在意
but Simon doesn't care.
嘿 看到了吗?
Hey. See?
都很好
All good.
你们这些家伙真♥他♥妈♥的奇怪
You guys are so fucking weird.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
把它带进来
Bring it in.
看看这些新的数字
Look at these new numbers.
1500万次下载
15 million downloads.
这是一个很大的他妈的钱
That's a lot of fuckin' money.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表