剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
我们能换个话题吗?好的
Can we change the subject? Yes.
那么 你最终预订了这次旅行吗?
So did you end up booking the trip?
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
警♥察♥来到了俱乐部
The cops came to the club.
等等 什么?
Wait. what?
我们现在要停止这一切
We're gonna stop this now.
我们要阻止这整个疯狂的事情
We're gonna stop this whole insane thing.
好吧 让我们... ... 过来一下
Okay, let's-come over here for a second.
好吧 只是发生了什么?
Well, just what happened?
他们问我是否认识那个死去的女孩
They asked me if I knew the dead girl.
我慌了 说不认识
I panicked and said no.
然后他们给我看了一张我和那个死去的女孩的照片
Then they showed me a photo of me with the dead girl.
你需要保持冷静 因为你看起来很疯狂
You need to stay calm 'cause you look crazy.
所以他们知道我撒谎了 他们知道我在隐瞒什么
So they know I lied. They know I'm hiding something.
然后他们开始问我......hello
And then they started asking me about--hello.
嗨
Hi.
关于马特 什么?
About Matt. What?
是的
Yeah. Fuck.
那个破酒吧里到处都是摄像头
That shitty bar had cameras everywhere.
有100张我的照片
There's 100 photos of me
和一个连环杀手在一起的照片
hanging out with a serial killer.
他们问我要他的电♥话♥号♥码
They asked me for his fucking phone number.
好了 我们... ... 过来吧
All right, let's--come here.
听着 他们显然不认为你是不明人物
Look, they obviously don't think you're the unsub,
所以我们很好 什么?
so we're good. The what?
不明身份的人 好吗?
The unidentified subject, all right?
你能转移注意力 那就好了
You were able to deflect, so that's good.
我怎么会转移注意力? 我认识那个死去的女孩
How was I able to deflect? I know the dead girl.
我知道凶手 这不是转移话题
I know the killer. That's not deflection.
那是 "来逮捕我" 听着
That's "come arrest me." Listen.
我们现在是在大联盟 我们已经加强了
We're in the big leagues now. We have stepped up.
会有压力的
There's gonna be pressure.
你还记得比莉-珍-金说过什么
You remember what Billie Jean King said.
请不要比莉-珍-金我
Please don't Billie Jean King me.
我要去做 不要 不要
I'm gonna do it. Don't, don't.
我会去做的 压力是一种特权
I'm gonna do it. Pressure is a privilege.
我们以前从未感受过压力 因为
We have never felt pressure before because
因为我们从来没有参与过这个游戏 什么游戏?
we've never been in the game. What game?
生活的游戏 伙计 好吗?真正的游戏
The game of life, man, okay? The real game.
而不是你和我一直在玩的游戏
Not the game you and I have been playing.
一个真正的 人们承担他妈的风险的地方
The real one where people take fucking risks
你可能会被淘汰 但也许 只是也许
and you might flame out, but maybe, just maybe,
你可能会他妈的翱翔
you might fucking soar
并获得我们一直梦想的生活
and get the life we've always dreamed of
而不必担心
and not have to stress
当该死的爱适易坏了
when the fucking InSinkErator breaks.
你觉得你已经让你的孩子失望了
And you feel like you've already failed your baby
而它甚至还没有出生
when it hasn't even been born yet.
所以 来吧 让我们来做这个
So come on. Let's do this.
先不要扔掉它 扔掉它?
Don't throw it away yet. Throw it away?
我们不知道那个连环杀手在哪里
We don't know where the serial killer is.
我们不知道他在想什么
We don't know what he's thinking.
我们所知道的是警♥察♥在我的屁♥股♥上
All we do know is the cops are up my ass.
我下去了 那是协助和教唆
I go down, that's aiding and abetting.
那是30年
That's 30 years.
你想去圣昆丁监狱看我吗?
You want to come visit me in San Quentin?
午夜在桌子底下表达我?
Midnight express me under the table?
那是什么?你知道的
What is that? You know.
你看起来像在扫地
You look like you're sweeping.
我不那样做 我为什么要那样做?
I don't do that. Why would I do that?
好吧 只是...
It doesn't matt-Okay, just--
好吧 只是... ... 嗯 这是他 嘘
Mm. It's him. Shh.
好吧 好吧 听 这是他 停止 停止
Okay, okay, listen. It's him. Stop, stop.
我们得到了 他要反击
We got--he's gonna counter.
让我们听听他说什么 请
Let's just hear what he has to say, please.
不要挂断 你要...
Do not hang up. Are you ou--
明天我们去找警♥察♥ 把他交出来
Tomorrow we go to the cops, we turn him in,
我们重新加入人类
we rejoin the human race.
这就是我们要做的 不
That's what we're gonna do.
不 我不干了
No. I'm out.
这怎么行呢?
How does it work?
所以这就像一个二选一
So it's like a two-for-one.
首先 我做一个故事开箱
First I do a story unboxing it,
然后我再做一个试穿比基尼的故事
and then I do a second story trying on the bikinis.
我所知道的是 我们有各种免费的东西出现
All I know is, we get all kinds of free shit showing up.
所以你打开箱子 你看着它们 你谈论它们
So you're opening boxes, you're looking at them,
你在谈论它们 试穿它们
you're talking about them. Trying them on.
就是这样 人们在看这个
And that's it. And people are watching this.
是的 这是个大工程 这就像...
Yes, it's a haul. It's like...
理论上 开箱
Theoretically. Unboxing.
为什么有那么好笑?
Why is it that funny?
嘿 你有生育计划吗?
Hey, do you have a birth plan?
一个什么?
A what? A birth plan.
你在两个月后就要生了
You're dropping in, like, two months,
而你却没有一个生育计划
and you don't have a birth plan.
我需要一个吗?你需要告诉他们
Do I need one? You need to tell them,
你需要告诉他们 比如 你想要什么音乐 你想要什么药物
like, what music you want, what drugs you want,
和谁会去市中心
and who's gonna go downtown
和谁是要去留 在巴黎结束
and who's gonna stay up at the Paris end.
恶 我有一个生育计划
Ew. I have a birth plan.
甚至没有怀孕 呃 理查德
Not even pregnant. Uh, Richard,
你刚才说的是什么--早些时候?
what were you saying about the--earlier?
学校的...--学校的立场是
The school's... The school's position
学校的立场是 每个人都有无意识的种族偏见
is that everyone has unconscious racial bias
而我们越是否认它...
and the more we deny it...
你在这里做得很好?
You doing okay here?
所以你越是否认 你就越想我们?
So the more you deny it... You miss us?
你越是有偏见 是的
The more biased you are. Yes.
我们想念你 我同意这一点
We miss you. I agree with that.
只有真正的女巫才会否认自己是个女巫
Only a true witch would deny they're a witch.
杜克 哦 来这里 孩子
Duke, oh, come here, boy.
哦 有罪
Oh. Guilty.
这是真的
It's true.
你真是个好孩子
You're such a good boy.
嘿 呃 内特 嘿
Hey, uh, Nate. Hey.
俱乐部怎么样了?呃 俱乐部很好
How's the club? Uh, club is great.
哦 天哪 上周我和梅森一起参加了现场舞会
Oh, my gosh, last week I did Live Ball with Mason.
我爱梅森 请给我更多的梅森
I love Mason. More Mason, please.
他那条小短裤怎么样?
What about his, like, teeny, little, tiny shorts?
那不是规定的短裤
Those are not regulation shorts.
我喜欢他的屁♥股♥ 对吗?
I love his butt. Right?
他的臀部能让人打1000次手♥枪♥
That butt launched 1,000 jerk-offs.
你应该让他指导更多的现场球赛
You should have him coach more Live Ball.
所有的女士和先生
All the ladies and gentlemen
喜欢他 嗯哼
love him. Mm-hmm.
是的 不 他们 嗯 -每个人似乎都真的 --
Yeah, no, they, um-everybody seems to really--
事实上 内森决定退出
Actually, Nathan decided to step away
从导演的位置上退下来
from the director role.
哦 你决定了?什么?
Oh. You did? What?
哦 呃 对不起 我们没有...
Oh. Uh, sorry. We didn't...
不 不 没有对不起 他喜欢它
No, no. Not sorry. He loves it.
他的工作与少年 其实
He's working with the juniors, actually.
和孩子们一起工作更令人满意 所以... ...
It's more satisfying working with kids, so...
那是......完全是 那很好
That's--totally. That's great.
每个人都喜欢孩子 他很喜欢这个工作
Everybody likes kids. He's loving it.
我被解雇了
Yeah. I got fired.
好吧 好吧 这不完全是事情的经过
Well, okay, that's not exactly how it went down.
不 他们解雇了我的屁♥股♥
No, they fired my ass.
等等 呃...
Wait. Uh...
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表