剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表
是的 让我们打开它
Yeah. Let's open it.
你有钥匙吗?他们在里面
You got the keys? They're inside.
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry about it.
哇 如果有人被困在里面怎么办?
Whoa, what if somebody's trapped inside?
去拿钥匙 嘿 嘿 看
Get the keys. Hey, hey, look.
你知道吗?
You know what?
让我们把那些东西放在过去 好吗?
Let's put that stuff in the past, okay?
你和我都很冷静
You and I are cool.
回到里面来 真的吗?
Come back inside. Really?
是的 我们... 我们完全没问题
Yeah, we are-we're totally cool.
让我们把它放在我们后面
Let's put it behind us.
哦
Oh.
我也做过一些疯狂的事
I've done some crazy shit too.
是啊
Yeah.
那产前班呢?
What about the prenatal classes?
他们怎么样了?你知道吗?
How are they? You know what?
我从来没有去过
I never went.
女孩...
Girl... Yeah, no.
是的 没有 但它是 像 表演时间
But it's, like, showtime.
嗯 嗯 有点 不是真的
Well, um, kind of. Not really.
好吧 听着 有人告诉过你那个人的事吗?
Well, look, has anyone told you about the guy?
那个谁?那个该死的家伙
The who? The shit guy.
那个该死的家伙 什么?
The shit guy. The what?
不 我是说 你会在桌子上拉屎
No, I mean, you're gonna shit on the table,
那也没关系 好了 安静
and that's okay. Okay, quiet.
他要擦拭... ... 好了 伙计们 你们知道 ... ...
He's gonna wipe it-Okay, guys, you know,--
还有尿布 大的 巨大的阴♥道♥尿布
And the diapers, the big, giant vagina diapers.
哦 巨大的 好的
Oh, huge. All right,
你知道吗 伙计们?也许我们可以不说话 --
you know what, guys? Maybe we can stop talking--
随着里面的冰块
With the ice inside.
这就像一个雪人是怎么回事下来你
It's like a snowman is going down you.
你的阴♥部♥会被冰封几周 几个月
Your pussy is gonna be on ice for weeks, months.
嗯 这是一个伟大的党
Well, this is a great party.
你有一个家伙在厨房♥里把食用菌放在他的屁♥股♥上
You got a guy in the kitchen putting edibles up his ass.
就在他的屁♥股♥上 哦 我的上帝
Right up his ass. Oh, my God.
我想这样做
I would do that.
呃 给我一秒钟 好吗?
Uh, give me one second, okay?
再见
Bye.
我们还没准备好呢 宝贝
We're not ready for this, baby.
鲁比的电♥话♥在后备箱里响了
Ruby's phone is ringing in the trunk.
什么?
What?
是的 来吧
Yes, come on.
真的吗?
Seriously?
你把她的手♥机♥放在车里的口袋里?
You left her phone in her pocket in the car?
你疯了吗?我很抱歉
Are you nuts? I'm sorry.
这是我第一次处理一具尸体
It's my first time dealing with a dead body.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝 我不能看她
Oh, God, I can't look at her.
好吧 你怎么把这该死的东西关掉?
Okay, how do you turn this fucking thing off?
不要关闭它
Don't turn it off.
警♥察♥可以他妈的跟踪我们
The cops can fucking track us.
我敢肯定 这东西一直在ping
I'm sure this thing has been pinging
自从我们离开马里布后 每个手♥机♥塔都是如此
every cell tower since we left Malibu.
我们以后再处理这个问题
We'll deal with that later.
我们得看看马特是否告诉我们真♥相♥
We have to see if Matt's telling us the truth.
好的
Okay.
好吧 你有密♥码♥吗?
Well, do you have the code?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
好吧 那么 你想做什么?
All right, well, what do you want to do?
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
呃...
Uh...
好的 好的
okay, okay.
只是 呃... ... 哦 我的上帝 移♥动♥她的脸对我
Just, uh--oh, my God, move her face towards me.
好的
Okay.
哦 上帝 哦 上帝 哦 上帝
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
哦 成功了 它成功了
Oh, it worked. It worked.
好的 好吧 我去看看有没有人打电♥话♥来
Okay. All right, I'm gonna check if anyone's called.
呃 未知来电
Uh, unknown caller.
七分钟前有个语♥音♥信箱
There's a voice mail seven minutes ago.
播放它 好的 好的
Play it. Okay. Okay.
现在 这是给鲁比-盖尔的信息
Now, this is a message for Ruby Gale.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的昆西-布瑞尔侦探
Detective Quincy Burrell of the LAPD
西区开膛手专案组的昆西-布瑞尔警探正在回复你的电♥话♥
Westside Ripper Task Force returning your call.
哦 我的上帝 这听起来像你有
Oh, my God. It sounds like you have
非常相关的信息 该死的
very relevant information. Shit.
她真的打电♥话♥了!
She did call!
她要告发我们!
She was gonna turn us in!
这是我的私人手♥机♥
Here's my personal cell.
310-700...
310-700...
她告诉他们什么了?
What did she tell them?
操 56♥4♥7.
Fuck. 56♥4♥7.
他妈的... 相关信息?
Fucking mother-relevant information?
他们有什么他妈的相关信息?
What kind of fucking relevant information do they have?
她要让孩子成为孤儿
She was gonna make baby an orphan.
你们在做什么?
What are you guys doing?
嘿
Hey.
关掉它 关掉它 关掉它
Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off.
是的 我们来了!
Yeah, we're coming!
好的 演讲时间
Okay, speech time.
大家请从厨房♥进来吧
Everybody come in from the kitchen, please.
上帝 我喜欢演讲
God, I love a speech.
你知道 你是个他妈的混♥蛋♥
You know, you're a fucking asshole.
你故意把他妈的电♥话♥留在她身上
You left the fucking phone on her on purpose.
是的
Yeah.
我想把你扔进深水区
I wanted to throw you in the deep end,
看看你是否会游泳
see if you could swim.
伙计们 他妈的闭嘴
Guys, shut the fuck up.
西蒙是在那里
Simon was out there.
如果他看到了什么呢?
What if he saw something?
如果他知道她该死的铃♥声♥呢?
What if he knows her fucking ringtone?
好吧 那么我们照顾西蒙
Well, then we take care of Simon.
这事什么时候结束?
When does this end?
嗯 这就是它的魅力所在
Well, that's the beauty of it.
永远不会结束
Never ends.
好吧 好吧
All right, okay.
所以 我真的不知道是否有人知道这一点
So I don't really know if anybody knows this,
但艾娃和内森救了我的命
but Ava and Nathan kind of saved my life.
嗯 我们的妈妈死了 当我10岁
Um, our mom died when I was 10,
艾娃和内森一起住在这里
and Ava was living out here with Nathan.
我和我的父亲和继母一起被困在芝加哥
And I got stuck with my dad and step-monster in Chicago,
我想把我的脑袋轰掉
and I kind of wanted to blow my brains out.
所以我打电♥话♥给艾娃
So I called Ava,
她开车到全国各地
and she drove cross-country,
来接我 并把我带到这里
picked me up, and brought me here.
她和内森给了我一个生活 一个家
She and Nathan gave me a life and a home
和一个家庭
and a family.
你们总是为我着想
You guys always looked out for me,
那个孩子能有你们这样的父母真是太幸运了
and that baby is so lucky to have you guys as parents.
我是认真的
Seriously.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
都是: 是的
all: Yes.
我爱你们
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
10周年纪念日快乐
Happy 10-year anniversary
致艾娃和内森
to Ava and Nathan.
敬艾娃和内森
To Ava and Nathan.
嗷 嗷!
Ow, ow!
好了 我们开派对吧
All right, let's party.
再见 谢谢你 嗯 保重
Bye. Thank you. Yeah, take care.
剧集 | 真实故事改编(2023) | 导航列表