剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
球手
第五季 第二集
人生不是一条直线
Life isn't a straight line.
我的生命中有众多时刻
There were so many times my life
可能会与现在大相径庭
could've ended up different than it did.
许多错误的选择
So many bad choices.
你好吗 宝贝
Ooh, what up, baby?
瞧瞧这妞儿的翘臀
She do got a little ass on her.
你想找个有钱的黑哥哥吗 宝贝
Hey, you tryna fuck with a rich nigga or something, baby?
离开这黑佬吧
You need to leave this nigga alone.
-一看就屌♥小 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么
- That little-ass cock. - The fuck did you say?
兄弟 给我滚回你车里去
Man, get your bitch-ass back in the car.
我有很多朋友会打球
I had a lot of friends who could ball.
他们很有天赋 比我有天赋得多
These guys had real talent-- way more talent than me.
操 你说什么 你以为你是谁
Fuck are you talking to? Who do you think you are?
舔我的巴黎世家吧 黑鬼
Kiss my Balenciaga ass, nigga!
你不认识他们
You don't know who they are.
不知道他们的长相
You wouldn't recognize their faces,
因为他们从未出道
'cause they never made it out.
闭嘴 伙计 你丫是什么毛病
Shut your ass up, nigga! What the fuck is wrong with you?
走吧 兄弟
Let's go, bro.
我要杀了你个黑♥逼♥
I'll kill that bitch-ass nigga!
那逼是什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with that nigga, man?
你甩钱干什么的
Why you gotta throw the money and shit?
钱多给我啊 兄弟
You could've gave that shit to me, bro.
那些孩子们根本不知道自己的能力
Those kids had no idea what they were capable of
因为没人告诉过他们
because no one ever told 'em.
天赋是怎么被浪费的
Then how does talent get wasted?
生命是如何被挥霍的
How do lives get thrown away?
操
Oh, shit!
我常常自问
You know, I often ask myself...
我是有什么特别之处吗
What's so special about me?
我只是幸运罢了
And then I just got lucky.
早上好 坎迪丝
Good morning, Candace.
你是想给我施压 还是想我的声音了
Call to pressure me, or you just miss my voice?
都有
Yes and yes.
这周末之前你必须让资金到位
You need to be fully financed by the end of the week
我们才好举荐你购买♥♥
if we're gonna push you through.
所以这是来收账了
Ah, so this is a collection call.
给你透露一下
Full transparency:
球队收到了其他竞价
there are competing offers on the team.
其他竞价 开玩笑吧
Competing offers? Is this a joke?
这事是你们找上我的
Look, you guys came to me.
我都退休去海滩享受了 直到你们来电
I was retired on a fucking beach until you called.
抱歉让你的生活变复杂了
I am so sorry for complicating your life.
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm saying.
我只是说你得让资金到位
And all I'm saying is you need to secure your financing.
博斯曼和我会挡住其他竞争者们的
Bossman and I will keep the others at bay.
我希望你能买♥♥下这支球队
I want this to work out for you.
再说 他们没有你有的东西 大个子
Besides, they don't have what you have, big guy.
是啊 只是皮肤更白钱更多罢了
No, just lighter complexions and a lot more green.
而这两者都没以前重要了
And neither is worth what it used to be.
你已经挥霍完我给你赚的那么多钱了吗
Did you blow all that money I made you already?
比那还好
Ah, even better.
兰斯洛特爵士 你错过了建筑师会议
Sir Lancelot, you missed the architect meeting.
我们这有点危机 乔瑟夫
Yeah, we're in crisis mode, Joseph,
我们在灭火呢
putting out fires.
还能有什么比建造我们的
What could possibly be more important
未来家园更重要
than building our future home?
保证现在的家园不被烧光
Keeping the current one from burning down.
我们今天没见到丹
We haven't seen Dan today.
他不在办公室 也没打电♥话♥来
He's not in the office and didn't call in.
小奥德尔·贝克汉姆还有五小时就来了
We've got Odell Beckham Jr. in here in five hours.
我们不能让这危机像副不请自来的卵蛋
We don't need this crisis looming over our heads
在我们头顶盘旋
like a dirty, uninvited ball bag.
看到没 这...
See, see, see? This--
这就是当你鼓励别人的下场 凯特
this is a lesson of what happens when you enable people, Kate.
他最好是辞职了 谁在乎呢
Hopefully, he quit. I mean, who cares?
美国著名女权律师
等格洛丽亚·艾瑞德顶着他妈一头
You'll fucking care when Gloria fucking Allred
能熏晕整个办公室的发胶走进这扇门
marches through that door with enough hairspray on
你就该在乎了
to asphyxiate the entire bullpen.
是吗 她现在还接男客户了吗
Oh, yeah? Does she rep dudes now?
丹最多也就算半个男人
Dan is dude-adjacent, at best.
好吧 他到底有什么理由告我们
Okay, what reason could he have to wanna sue us?
我觉得你俩现在可是有点危言耸听
I mean, I feel like you both are being a tad bit alarmist right now.
我觉得你有点犯傻
Well, I think you're being a tad bit idiotic.
这很容易就能变成恶劣工作环境问题
This is easily a hostile workplace environment issue.
恶劣工作环境 凯特 看看周围
Oh, a hostile workplace? Kate, look around.
我们的游乐设施比办公桌还多 老天
We have more arcade games than we have desks, for shit's sake.
粗鲁言语
Uh, corrosive language.
光昨天你就说了"逼"
Yesterday alone, you used "Pussy,"
"操""该死""日他妈" 还有...
"Fuck," "Shit," "Fucking asshole," and...
其他的我就不重复了
Others I will not repeat.
没有 我说了吗
No, I--I did?
好吧 也许我说了 我不知道
Okay, maybe I did. I don't know.
我喜欢表现 喜欢夸张
I'm very expressive. I'm given to hyperbole.
而且有时候 的确
And occasionally, yeah, you know,
我会把办公用品变成导弹
I turn office supplies into missiles
向员工们的脑袋发射
and I launch them at employees' heads.
他们明白 他们觉得这很有趣
They get it. They think it's funny.
这不是你以前那种
Look, this isn't your old life,
和那位暴君肌肉男四处转悠
where you and that muscly pharaoh went around
理所当然地用暴♥力♥威胁人的日子
threatening people with violence as a matter of course.
不 那只是普通的美国工作日
No, that is a normal workday in America.
我们也总能完成工作
And we always got the job done.
是 完成工作
Yeah, well, getting the job done
不再是最重要的事了 乔
ain't the most important thing anymore, Joe.
工作依然重要 但环境也是
The work is still important, but so is the environment.
好吧 你们建议我怎么做
Okay. What do you guys suggest I do?
有一个方法
There is something,
但我不知道你能不能做到
but I don't know if you can make it happen.
它棘手又复杂
It's tricky and complicated
你不会太容易接受
and will be tough for you to pull off.
它名叫"道歉"
It's called an apology.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我认识你吗
I know you?
这家伙失忆了
This nigga got amnesia.
那个麻醉气会影响大脑的
That gas will play tricks on your mind.
我逗你们呢
I'm fucking with you.
你感觉如何 亲爱的
How you feeling, baby?
不错
I feel good.
而且也没什么
Ain't shit to it, really.
他们只是让我睡着了又醒来
They just put your ass to sleep, wake you up.
没感觉
No big deal.
这是我最喜欢的部分 打点滴
That's my favorite part-- the drip.
你觉得如果我出去
You think if I run down the hall
讨好一下哪位护士
and butter up one of those nurses,
他们能免费给我点麻醉气吗
they'll give me some of that shit for free?
不如你去试试吧 T
Yeah, why don't you go do that, T?
顺便从外面把门关上
Close the damn door behind you too.
我听得懂暗示 你有时候尖酸了哈
I can take a hint, but you mean sometimes.
谢谢你能来 查克 医生说手术怎么样
Thanks for showing, Chuck. How'd they say it went?
鉴于你的情况 非常顺利
Pretty good, considering.
对 戴维森医生是专业好手
Yeah, Doc Davidson is a pro.
你的前后交叉韧带和内侧副韧带都缝上了
Your ACL, MCL, and PCL all sewn up now, buddy.
是吗
Oh, that's what's up.
那我什么时候能出院
Well, when am I getting up outta here?
等你和戴维森医生聊完以后
As soon as you can talk to Doc Davidson.
我先找点东西吃好了
Ah, let's get something to eat first.
我给你带了些松饼来
I actually got you some muffins.
以前受伤时我就喜欢狂吃松饼
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表