剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
"The health and safety of our players is our primary concern."
你只要说这句话就行了 贾里德
That's all you fucking say, Jared.
斯宾塞 你适应的如何
Spencer, how are you adapting?
你知道的 我学东西很快
You know me, I'm a quick learner.
最多也就是"算快"吧
Yeah, "Quick-ish" At best.
我猜能加入当初不要你的球队 感觉还不错吧
Bet it feels pretty good to be part of a club that didn't want you.
是 比预想的爽
Yeah, feels better than expected.
这可是每个男孩的梦想 斯宾塞
Every boy's dream, Spencer.
睡超模 买♥♥NFL球队
Fuck a supermodel and own an NFL team.
我看到你还追随了博斯曼的足迹
And I see you followed in Bossman's footsteps.
毕竟自己当经理要简单得多
It's just much simpler being my own GM.
只要跟一个人吵架就行
Only got one person to argue with.
你本来也是那样
Hey, you do that anyway.
这也比我预想的要难很多
It's also proving a lot harder than I expected.
怎么说
How so?
我想做个改变
Thinking about making a move.
不受欢迎的改变
Unpopular move.
不受谁的欢迎
Unpopular to who?
联盟
The league.
我听说了基桑·蒂格的流言
Hearing rumors about Kisan Teague.
你是想要我们确认还是支持
Are you asking for confirmation or a blessing?
两者都有点吧
Little of both.
有什么我需要知道的事吗
Anything I need to hear?
或者看的
Or see?
我不会确认也不会否认
Well, I'm not gonna confirm or deny,
但我可以说 如果有录像证实流言的确发生了
but I will say that if video of said rumored event does exist,
那它不会见到天日
it won't see the light of day.
有这句话就够了
That's all I need to know.
所以你才是最棒的 坎迪丝
That's why you're the best, Candace.
祝你愉快
You have a good day.
格雷泽跟我说你想要转型
So Glazer tells me you're looking to make a transition.
你有在追踪比赛吗
You been keeping up with what's going on in the game?
拜托 姑娘 他就是比赛
Come on, girl, he is the game.
我是上赛季退役的 不是上辈子
I've been off the field two minutes, not two decades.
好吧 但你之前做过这种事吗
All right, fine, but have you ever done this before?
什么 对着话筒说话吗
What, talk into a microphone?
他职业生涯里天天都是吧
Only every day of his career.
不用这么没礼貌 T
No need to be disrespectful, T.
转型不是问题
Transition's not gonna be a problem.
很好 那你什么时候可以面试
Excellent, so when can I get you to audition for me?
是你不该这么有礼貌吧
You shouldn't have been so polite.
-我不面试 -这是他的唯一条件
- I don't audition. - He's offer only.
你是谁 查德维克·博斯曼吗
Oh, who are you? Chadwick Boseman?
只是他速度更快 长得更帅
With a faster 40 and better genetics.
直接让我上直播就是 我会让你见识到的
Just throw me on the air. I'll show you what I can do live.
他可以的
He got this.
你真有自信
You're a confident one.
当然
Damn right.
好吧 今晚怎么样
All right. How's tonight?
今天晚上吗
You mean, like, tonight, tonight?
-六点半 -高峰时段 完美
- 6:30? - Oh, drive time. That's perfect.
怎么 你现在成我发言人了吗
What, you speaking for me now?
经纪人 那很完美 可以
I'm your manager. That's perfect, we'll take it.
很好 那就六点半
Okay, good. 6:30.
汤普森先生 您有时间吗
Hey, Mr. Thompson, you got a minute?
查尔斯
Charles.
我昨晚去你办公室晃了一圈
I was, uh, taking a stroll by your office last night
发现灯都是关着的
and I noticed that the lights were off.
我那可没有 我的灯从来不关
Not me. My lights are never off.
你知道我遇见谁了吗
You know who I ran into?
-本尼 -那孩子不错 对吧
- Benny. - He's a good kid, right?
不止是不错
Mm, well, more than that.
他很聪明 也勤奋
Smart. Industrious too.
所以我才雇了他
And that's why I hired him.
你知道本尼跟我说了什么吗
You know what Benny told me?
不知道
No.
他说你老婆怀孕了
He told me that your wife is pregnant.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
惊喜暴露了
Cat's out of the bag.
既然您现在心情不错
So since you're in a warm and fuzzy mood,
或许我们是时候聊聊我的新合同了
maybe this is a good time to discuss my new deal.
这是你们年轻人称呼新孩子的方式吗
Ah, is that what cool guys like you like to call your new baby?
不是
No.
不 我们就叫孩子
No, we just call it a baby.
说真的 我的合同到期了
Seriously, my contact is up--
你带领我们进了超级碗
And you took us to the Super Bowl.
请别让我想起它
Please don't remind me again.
全是痛苦的回忆
Uh, it just brings up bad memories.
是不好受
Yeah, that one hurt.
但你也得先打进了才能输 对吗
But you gotta get there to lose it, right?
-这是个开始 -这不简单
- Well, it's a start. - It ain't easy.
人生就很难
Life's hard.
想要简单 去死就是 查尔斯
You want easy, just die, Charles.
是 我或许真会去
Yeah, yeah, yeah, think I just might.
那可别在这死 我就洗不清嫌疑了
Well, don't do it in here. It might look fishy.
是
Right.
说真的 我们什么时候能谈谈...
Really, when is a good time for us to earmark some space--
放轻松 好吗
Oh, just relax, all right?
我们会解决的
It's gonna be taken care of.
我只是想敲定这件事
I just wanna get this thing knocked out
然后就好继续去做我做的事了
so I can get back to what it is that I do.
再见 查尔斯
Good-bye, Charles.
-兰迪 -里基
- Randy. - Ricky.
-真高兴见到你 伙计 -我也是
- Good to see you, man. - Good to see you too.
你怎么样 还好吗
What's up? How you doing?
很好 伙计
I'm good, man, real good.
我们能去练练吗 我有点焦虑
Can we hit them mitts? Got some anxiety to burn.
你确定你那条腿能承重吗
Sure you can put weight on that leg?
只要你不演《龙威小子》
As long as you don't go all "Karate Kid" On him
对他来扫堂腿 他就没事
and sweep that thing, should be all right.
去找点事干 兄弟
Hey, make yourself useful, man.
-帮我买♥♥杯冰沙来 -好
- Grab me a smoothie. - Gotcha.
我已经约满了 我三点的客人到了
Man, I'm all booked up. My 3:00's here now.
下次有机会再练吧 兄弟
We're gonna have to take a rain check, brother.
好
All right.
-你好 兄弟 -你好
- What up, bruh? - What up?
我听说你被撞的事了 兄弟
I heard about that hit and run, bruh.
祝你早日康复 真的
Godspeed on that recovery, for real.
是 谢谢
Yeah, appreciate it.
你建议我问你一件事吗
Hey, you mind if I throw something at you?
说吧
Shoot.
这可不好笑
This shit ain't funny.
我没在搞笑
I'm not being funny.
所以你听说了 是吗
Damn, so you heard, huh?
到处都在传呢 可凶了
The streets is talking, bruh-- loud.
操
Fuck.
兄弟 我他妈是真的倒霉
Look, man, I just had some really bad fucking luck, a'ight?
我在努力前进 让那鬼事情过去
And I'm trying to move on, put that shit in the past.
我要跟你兄弟斯特拉斯莫和酋长队见面
I got a meeting with your boy Strasmore and the Chiefs.
-不错 -有什么建议吗
- Oh, good. Okay, good. - Any advice?
是 不管你骗谁 要跟斯宾塞说实话
Yeah, lie to everybody else. Tell Spencer the truth.
不可能
Nah. Hell, nah.
然后彻底毁了我的生涯吗
Put the final nail in my career?
-拜托 -听见我说的了吗 兄弟
- Please. - Hear what I'm saying, man.
如果我知道 斯宾塞也绝逼知道了
If I know, Spencer knows fo' sho.
你最好的办法就是直说
Your best shot-- shoot straight.
那真是没必要 兄弟 我刚跟你说的
That was unnecessary, bruh. I just-- I just told you.
你们用凯歌♥香槟加龙舌兰把我灌得半死
So you got me greased with a lethal combo of Veuve and tequila.
告诉我 为什么我要关注Municipal
Tell me, why should I care about Municipal?
因为它是天生自带潮流烙印的品牌
Because it comes with tastemakers baked right into it.
没错 Supreme花了二十年才爬上
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表