剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
你我和皮肤病之间的恩怨了
about you and me and skin conditions?
阿尔文永远也不会离开德鲁·布里斯
Alvin is never going to leave Drew Brees,
另外 后者也是我的客户和度假伙伴
who, by the way, I also represent and vacation with.
另外 这可是有点利益冲突
Which, by the way, is a slight conflict of interest.
更别说阿尔文喜欢新奥尔良了
Not to mention, the guy loves NOLA.
加文 拜托
Gavin, please.
把我的报价给他就行
Just take him my offer.
-我会考虑的 -拖延战术吗
- I'll think about it. - Stall tactics?
你是真不准备给我机会了 是吧
You're really not gonna give me a shot at this thing, huh?
查尔斯 你假装阿尔文
Charles, you're wasting your time
有转会的可能 就是在浪费时间
pretending that this is even a possibility.
现在我也不会浪费我的了
And now I am done wasting mine.
这场对...
It's a convers--
喂
Hello?
拒绝投降是一种心态
Refusal to surrender is a mindset.
你还好吗 老板
Are you okay, boss?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
只是有东西发作了
Just having some kind of attack.
恐慌还是心脏病
Panic or heart?
因为一种可比另一种糟糕多了
'Cause one is way worse than the other.
拳头游戏
这东西就不虚此行了 雷吉
This is worth the trip right here, Reg.
你一定要问问他们在拿铁里面加了什么
You gotta find out what they put in these lattes.
我觉得是姜黄粉
Turmeric, I reckon.
他们真的知道该怎么照顾员工
They really know how to treat their employees.
请你们不要再关注免费咖啡了
I need y'all to stop focusing on the free coffee.
看看周围吧
Now, take a look around.
这间公♥司♥是靠着一款游戏建起来的
This campus was built off one game,
《英雄联盟》
"League of Legends."
就是我玩的游戏
That's my game.
每月玩家超过1亿人
Over a hundred million monthly players.
去年他们赚了14亿美元
Last year they made $1.4 billion.
我闻到了钱的味道
Smells of money.
还有宅男的精♥子♥
And nerd sperm.
所以开♥发♥一款这种游戏需要多少钱
So how much does it cost to develop one of these games?
几亿美元... 左右吧
Couple hundred millions-- well, give or take.
你浪费了我的一天
You've wasted my day.
我们不是想开♥发♥游戏
We're not talkin' about developing a game.
我们是想建一支玩这游戏的战队
We want to build a team to play the game.
顶尖的电竞战队价值能上亿
The top esports teams are worth tens of millions.
Splyce就值3亿多 乔
Splyce is worth more than 300, Joe.
-我们也想分一口 -这一口要多少钱
- We want our taste. - And how much is a taste?
-几百万吧 -真划算
- A few million. - What a bargain.
那是精英选手们的价格
That's for an elite group of players.
胜算更大
Better odds.
是啊 精英级键盘侠
Yeah, elite button pushers.
真棒
Amazing.
有能保证的收益吗
Anything guaranteed?
没有 但你想要收益得先加入啊
No, but you got to be in it to win it.
不 你不用
No! No, you don't!
维农只要在合同上签字
Vernon gets a $20 million signing bonus
不用踏上球场就能拿到2000万
before he even steps onto the field.
无论输赢
Doesn't matter if he wins or loses.
所以我才不要花几百万请一群宅男
So I'm not paying a few million for some nerds
来盯着电脑 "可能"赢下什么
to stare at a screen and maybe win something
同时自己大出血
while we hemorrhage financially
供他们吃穿用度
paying for their Ubers and Quiznos.
谢谢 但还是不了
Thank you, but no thank you.
你不明白
Yeah, but you don't get it.
好战队有广♥告♥代言 直播收入
We're talking about endorsement deals, Twitch partnerships,
能量饮料代言 各种东西
energy drinks, all kinds of shit.
是 我们现在没钱
Yeah, well, we're cash poor right now.
抱歉了
Sorry.
你才花5000万买♥♥了杰森的公♥司♥
You just spent 50 million on Jason's fucking agency,
他还基本不见人影
and dude barely shows up to work!
却不肯给我几十分之一
You won't give me a fraction of that
去建立公♥司♥的未来吗
to build the future of our company?
杰森的生意能产生现金流
Jason's business generates cash flow.
而不是消耗
It doesn't suck it.
你这相当于初创企业
What you're asking for is a start-up.
你不信任我的建设能力
You don't trust me to build it.
请你在我们现有的框架里
Build something within the framework
去建设东西 雷吉 好吗
that we already have, Reggie, that's all.
兰斯 帮我说一句
Lance, help me out here.
很抱歉 但我同意雷金纳德的话
I'm sorry to say that I agree with Reginald here.
那大家就求同存异吧 再见
Well, we're gonna have to agree to disagree. That's it.
拳头游戏
这件事需要新的声音和方式
This calls for a new voice and a new approach.
也就是我的
Mine.
看看你 兄弟
Look at you, boy.
都能成为第一个去北极的黑人了
You're gonna be the first nigga on the North Pole.
活像《冰河世纪》里的那只松鼠
In there looking like the squirrel off "Ice Age."
多久了 T
How much--how much time, T?
大概两分钟
You've been in about two minutes.
操 我一定有因纽特血统
Damn. I must be part Inuit.
因什么 你的腿怎么样
Part what? How's the leg feel?
比我的蛋舒服
Better than my nuts.
-该你了 -操
- Your turn. - Shit, man.
我能蒸桑拿 但绝不要泡冰水
I'm down with schvitzing, but that's where I draw the line.
-坐下来 -天呐
- Come on down. - Oh, man.
感觉如何
How's that?
我们去喝点罗宋汤吧
All right, let's get some borscht, man.
这里是全城最好喝的
It's the best in the city.
兄弟 别逼我吃那鸟玩意儿了
Oh, man, don't make me eat that shit again.
你没点胆子怎么做男人 T
How you gonna be a man if you don't man up, T?
我们都会在自己的时刻 以自己的方式勇敢
We all man up in our own way, at our own time.
那小子盯着你搞什么
What's this kid mad dogging for?
-他还在盯 -有事吗 兄弟
- He still doing it. - You good, bro?
-走吧 里基 -对不起
- Come on, Rick. - Oh, I'm sorry, man.
我不是故意这样的 我认识你
I don't mean to stare. I--I just I know who you are.
你想要签名是吗
Oh, you want an autograph?
拍张照行吗
I was hoping to get a picture?
我不跟男人合照 伙计
I don't take pictures with dudes, man.
-是 我明白 -你是哪队的球迷 小子
- Yeah, I get it. - Who's your team, kid?
包装工 海豚
Packers? Dolphins?
圣徒 公羊
Saints? Rams?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ T -怎么了
- Fuck you, T. - What?
我是公羊的球迷 但最主要是
I'm a Rams fan, but most of all, dude,
我喜欢你的电台节目
I love your radio show.
-不是吧 -是的
- No shit? - Yeah.
你对我喷那些傻♥逼♥们怎么看
What'd you think about me calling them fools out?
操他们的 伙计
Dude, fuck those guys, man.
大家都该听到真♥相♥
Everyone's gotta hear the truth.
我喜欢这小子
You know, I like this kid, man.
你为自己换来了一张照片
You just earned yourself a photo, man.
来吧 小子
Come on in here, man.
好了
There it is.
跟蛋头的合同谈得怎么样了
How'd it go with egghead and the offer?
他们报了比拉塞尔低几百万的价
They came in a couple mil below Russell.
你让他们去操自己了吗
Did you tell 'em to go fuck themselves?
我让他们去兄弟互操了
I told them to go fuck each other.
斯宾塞什么反应
How'd Spencer take it?
不知道 他没去
I don't know. He wasn't there.
他没去吗 真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
He was a no-show? That guy is un-fucking-believable.
你也没去啊 乔
You were a no-show too, Joe.
我是有借口 我不想见他
Yeah, I had an excuse. I didn't want to see him.
随便吧 这样接下来也更简单了
Whatever, it just makes what we have to do that much easier.
放光这群畜生们的血
It's time to crush these fuckin' animals.
我想你可能有点反应过度了
Yeah, I think you may be overreacting.
我最喜欢我的愤怒和工作并驾齐驱的时候
You know, I love it when my anger and my agenda line right up.
我们还是文明点 乔
Let's try and keep it civil, Joe.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表