剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
You talk to Mom?
找了 为什么
Yeah, I talk to Mom. Why?
她跟你说什么了吗
She tell you something?
这看起来有点希望嘛
I mean, this looks promising.
他们在说话 算是个开始
They're talking. That's a start.
你以为我不敢在你面前说什么
Oh, you think I'm scared to say shit to your face.
不 别这样
No, no, don't do this.
少对我来这套 好吗
Don't put this on me, okay?
你们好啊 姑娘们
Oh, hey, ladies.
你们好
What's up, boys?
我是拉玛尔
I'm Lamar.
-拉瓦尔 -我是拉扎尔
- Lavar. - And I'm Lazar.
让我猜猜 你是老幺
Let me guess. You're the youngest.
你是老大
You're the oldest.
而你看起来就像被关注的太少
And you look like you didn't get enough attention.
眼光够毒
Keen insight.
认知力是真正智慧的关键
Well, awareness is the key to real wisdom.
那赚钱的关键是什么
Yeah, what's the key to making money?
好了 听着
All right, listen.
你们要喝点什么吗 我们正在点...
Y'all want something to drink? We ordering right...
你好啊 兄弟
What's up, bro?
操
Oh, shit.
等等 等等
Wait. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
-等一下 -那是我女朋友
- Wait a minute. - That's my girl.
你想让这群宅男被锤扁吗
You want these nerds to get stomped?
这是绝佳的团建机会
No, this could be team-building.
那是我弟弟
Well, that's my little brother.
他会揍谁 他会揍谁
Who'd he hit? Who'd he hit?
他们没落下风
Okay, they're doing okay.
请你们出去
Taking you outside.
-精彩 -没事吧 伙计
- Yes, bravo. - Good, man?
我们没事
We're good.
-对抗强权 -对
- Fight the power. - Yeah.
查尔斯
Charles!
本尼 你在这里干什么
Benny, what the hell are you doing here?
有好消息
Good news.
我才发了两次心脏病 所以你要冷静点
I just had two heart attacks, so you gotta chill out
不然好消息就没法好到底了
otherwise the news ain't gonna stay good.
天呐 真可怕
Oh, God, that's terrible.
是啊 好消息是什么
Yeah. Well, what's the good news?
卡马尔同意了
Kamara is in.
什么 太棒了
What? Yes!
爽
Yes!
你的心脏
Your heart, your heart.
我的心脏很好
Heart is good.
怎么回事
What happened?
他炒了自己的经纪人
He fired his agent.
等我下次过来 你们得把我办公室布置好
Next time I come by, you gotta have my office set up.
找间好屋子 放几根脱衣舞钢管
Nice flatty, stripper poles.
还有 别忘了挂上我爸妈的照片
Oh, yeah, don't forget the pics of my mom and dad.
你可真是个好儿子
Ha, what a good son you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我永远不会忘本
I never forget where I came from.
当然 迈阿密海滩万岁
Fo' sho. Miami Beach.
是 别拍马屁了
Yeah, don't try so hard.
"当然" 拜托
"Fo' sho." come on.
-行吧 搞定了 -好
- All right, well, we did it. - Okay.
-不错 -我就...
- Good. - I'm just gonna...
好的
Yeah, yeah.
-听着 -你看
- Um, listen-- - Look.
-你说 -不 你说吧
- Okay. - No, you go.
我是想说
Oh, I was just gonna say
我不希望这事变得尴尬
I-- I don't want this to be uncomfortable.
对我还是对你
For me or for you?
我说的当然是我
Yeah, I was talking about me, for sure.
不过是的
But yes, yes.
我很抱歉让你处在这个位置
I'm sorry for putting you in this position.
乔 我是个大姑娘了 也感谢你的道歉
Joe, I'm a big girl, and I appreciate the apology.
但我在哪个位置都是我自己愿意的
But you didn't put me in any position I didn't wanna be put in,
不许开玩笑
and don't make a joke.
我不会的 哪怕槽点明显成这样
I'm not gonna make a joke, even if it writes itself.
我能想到五个
I can think of five.
你是个好人 乔
You're a good guy, Joe.
我能给你点建设性意见吗
Can I give you some constructive criticism?
当然
Yeah, sure.
吃醋并不可爱
Jealousy isn't cute.
实际上 它是软弱的表现
In fact, it's a sign of weakness
也有点无聊又恶心
and kind of just lame and gross.
-了解 -拜托 看看周围
- Noted. - Come on, look around.
自尊对你来说不是问题吧
Self-esteem should not be an issue of yours.
是 只有爸妈才会打击你自尊
Oh, no, parents do that to you.
真的 他们搞死我了
Yeah. Oh, they fucked me up. Yeah.
不论如何 在这巨大的不安感之下
Either way, underneath a giant layer of insecurity,
你是个很勇敢 很靠谱的男人
you're a really brave, really solid guy.
但显然 我们不适合
But clearly, we're not a good fit.
所以我们还是专心工作
So let's just get focused on the work
努力为OBJ和其他人们做到最好吧
and do the best job we can for OBJ and the others.
-行 -好吗
- Right. - Okay?
好的 一言为定
Yeah, all right. Deal.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
我们是要握个手还是...
Should we shake on it or... I don't know.
-击个掌吧 -击掌
- High five. - High...
击拳
Fist bump.
你这一拳有点逊哦
That was a lame pound.
-明天见 -明天见
- See you tomorrow. Just-- - I'll see you tomorrow.
-好 再见 -嗯
- Okay, bye. - Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
-你在看什么 -没什么
- What are you looking for? - Nothing.
看看气泡而已 有问题吗
I'm just checking out the fucking bubbles. Is that a problem?
谢谢
Thanks.
各位
All right, y'all.
明天老板们就要对18场的新赛季表决了
The owners are voting on a 18-game season tomorrow.
你是在紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不 我只是在消化一场痛苦的分手
Oh, no, I'm just going through a tough breakup.
仅此而已
That's all.
加上我还在盖一座几千万的综合中心
And I'm building a multi-million-dollar complex,
对建筑也一窍不通 所以...
and I don't know anything about construction, so...
是 我们都有东西要消化
Yeah, we're all going through something.
抬起头来 亲爱的 来吧
Chin up, buttercup. Let's go.
好
All right.
18场比赛代表我能多看到我最爱的球队两周
18 games means two more weeks throwing down with my boys.
那对球员的损伤更大
That's more hurt on the players.
但那是你们的工作 对吧
That's y'all's job, though, right?
-你是做什么的 老兄 -卖♥♥手♥机♥
- My man, what do you do? - I sell phones, bro.
不错 老兄 那是份好工作
Now that's cool, man. That's a really good, honest job.
如果我告诉你 你需要加班呢
But what if I told you you had to work more days?
好拿工资吗 我会加的
To get paid? I'd do it.
我猜也是
Thought so.
如果我告诉你
Now what if I told you
你是个煤矿 伐木或者钢铁工人呢
that you're a coal miner or a logger or an iron worker?
工作越多天
The more days you work,
你就越有可能缺胳膊少腿
the more risk you are to lose like, a leg
或者掉进熔炉里
or fall into a hot cauldron.
那我猜我不会愿意
I guess I wouldn't be down.
这些球员们也都不过是劳动阶级
I mean, these guys, they just working-class people
天天戴上安全帽去工作
bringing their hard hats to work every day,
和你一样
just like you.
-感谢各位的收听 -乔
- Thank y'all for listening. - Joe!
我们的节目里有老派
We gonna hit y'all with the old school,
新派 以及无门无派
the new school, and the no school takes.
下一位嘉宾是理财大♥师♥兼X运动CEO
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表