剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Yeah, it took Supreme two decades to get onto the backs
全球最伟大运动员们的后背
of the greatest athletes in the world.
从街区滑板小店
They went from niche neighborhood skate shop
变为世界巨头
to international goliath.
那对我有什么帮助
And how does that help me?
我们手握着一大群世界级的运动巨星
We have a stable of world-class athlete influencers
准备穿上我们的衣服
ready to don our wares.
对 说句"纵向整合"给我听听
Yeah, can you say "Vertical integration"?
你们想教我企业协同词汇表吗
You guys pitching me corporate synergy buzzwords?
随你怎么叫 伙计
Call it what you want, mate.
事实就是 我们正带着现成的曝光度
The fact is, we're coming right out of the gate
出现在潮流界
with ready-made exposure.
问题是 这种故事我早听过
Yeah, the thing is that I've heard that story before.
并不酷
It's not cool.
我还有另一个故事讲给你
Well, I got another story for you.
开头就是一包钞票
It starts with a bag of cash.
是 别侮辱我的正直性
Yeah, do not insult my integrity.
-我绝不会 -怪他
- I would never. - His bad.
-他一张嘴就是侮辱 -凯特 这是帕斯卡
- He's always insulting someone. - Kate, this is Pascal.
我认识这位先生
I know this gentlemen.
四十岁以下四十人的常驻选手 自惭形秽啊
Perennial 40 under 40 overachiever making us all look bad.
只对那些跟不上我们的人来说
Mm, the just ones that can't keep up.
-不包括我 -真棒
- That's not me. - Well, good.
那就去吧台前证明给我看看吧
Saddle up to the bar and you can prove it, hmm?
想好你的遗言 牛仔
Famous last words, cowboy.
-你先请 -我恨那个混♥蛋♥
- After you. - I hate that fucking guy.
你赶来了
Ah, you made it.
不 坐吧
Nah, sit down, sit down, sit down.
-谢谢你请我来 -是 谢谢你能来
- Thanks for inviting me out. - Yeah, thanks for coming out.
有点累人吧
Bit of a haul?
什么 我的人生还是这段路
What, my life or the ride?
你说呢
You tell me.
我说 两个都是
Then I say both.
你一直是快意人生啊 基桑
You've been living hard and fast, Kisan.
我总是问自己
You know, I always asked myself,
"能发生的最糟的事是什么"
"What's the worst that could happen," Right?
然后我明白了 很多事都能发生
And then I learned a lot could happen.
有一个新理念是
Here's a novel idea:
做更好的选择 得到更好的结果
you make better choices, you get better results.
拜托 你搞得好像这是我挑起的一样
I mean, come on, you acting like i started this shit, all right?
我只是停下车来 然后就出事了
I just pulled up and shit went down.
就是这样
That's it.
"然后就出事了" 是吗
"Shit went down, that's it," Huh?
抱歉我的成长环境
Look, I'm sorry I didn't grow up
不像你那么绿树成荫
on a perfect tree-lined street like you.
真有趣
That's funny.
世界在改变 基桑
The world is changing, Kisan.
或许你也该改变
Maybe you should too.
你说得好像很轻松
You make it sound so easy.
不是那么简单的 斯宾塞
It's not that simple, Spencer.
是吗
Is that right?
那我猜你并不珍惜能在联盟里
Well, I guess you don't value the privilege
打球的这种特权了
of playing in this league, then.
不 我很珍惜
No, I value it.
相信我 我向你保证 我很珍惜
Trust me, I promise you, I value it.
只是不比珍惜我的朋友和出身更多
Just not more than my friends and where I come from.
我在六岁的时候 不会知道自己
I didn't know I was gonna be in the fucking NFL
未来能进NFL 斯宾塞
when I was six, Spencer, all right?
我无法选择自己成长的街区
I didn't get to decide what hood I grew up in
或者是身边的孩子
or the kids I grew up with, a'ight?
如果要说实话
And if we're being honest?
妈的 我的兄弟们
Shit, my boys are the reason
才是我在一开始能进联盟的原因
I even made it this far in the first place,
也绝对是当我事业和财富两空以后
and they for damn sure gonna be the only ones answering the phone
还会接起我电♥话♥的人们
once my career and all of this shit is over with.
所以你看重真♥相♥了
So you value truth.
重于一切
Above all else.
很好 因为那就是我找你的原因
Good, 'cause that's why we're here.
那天晚上 是谁扣下的扳机
Who pulled the trigger the other night?
我兄弟克里夫
My boy Cliff.
还有我
And me.
我希望我能对你撒谎
I wish I could lie to you.
我努力去做出更好的决定
Look, I try and make better decisions.
我向你保证 真的
I promise you, I do.
只是有时候的情况...
It's just, sometimes circumstances--
不允许我那样
they just don't allow me to.
好 谢谢你过来
All right, thanks for coming in.
我猜就是这样了吧
I guess that's it, huh?
我也接不到马霍姆斯的传球了 对吗
Won't be catching no passes from Mahomes anytime soon, right?
我相信第二次机会
Well, I believe in second chances,
只是不信第三次
just not thirds.
别让我后悔做这个决定
Don't make me regret this decision.
欢迎来到酋长队
Welcome to the Chiefs.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你 斯宾塞
Uh, thank you, Spencer.
行了 走吧
Come on, get out of here.
YG 你这外套真的屌♥ 兄弟
YG, that jacket cold, bro.
-能给我一件吗 -兄弟
- Can I get one? - Oh, man.
-我们可不做你这么大码的 -操
- We don't make husky sizes, bro. - Damn.
但你们做我的码 对吗
Hey, but y'all got my size, though, right?
-交给我 -好
- I got you. - Cool.
兄弟 你们继续喝着 好吧
Hey, listen, man, why don't y'all enjoy some drinks, man?
呼应说唱歌♥手Nipsey Hussle的同名混音专辑
Nip是YG的朋友 于19年3月31日遭枪击去世
-马拉松继续 -没错 兄弟
- Hey, the marathon continues. - For sure, man.
祝你们这赛季好运 兄弟
Good luck on that season, man.
我们会支持牛仔队的
We're gon' be betting on Dallas, man.
是 谢谢你们
All right, man, appreciate your love.
好莱坞屋顶 美酒畅饮
Yo, Hollywood rooftops, fine spirits,
桌上摆着8000万的合约
$80 million deal on the table.
-我们真是幸运 -我猜是吧
- We blessed. - I guess.
猜什么 兄弟
"You guess," Man?
四处看看 这都是为你准备的
Look around, man, this is all for you.
别骗人了 雷吉
Just stop lying, Reg.
这是乔和兰斯给X体育办的派对
Joe and Lance threw this party for Sports X,
还有Municipal和所有副总们
Municipal, and all the veeps.
而你是其中之一 最重要的那位
And you're one of them-- the most important one,
因为你既是投资人又是客户
because you're an investor and a client.
-但还是 -还是什么
- Still-- - "Still," What?
你还是在为那鬼《英雄联盟》试训郁闷吗
You still depressed about that bullshit League of Legends tryout?
那不是鬼
It wasn't bullshit,
是一项真实运动的真实试训
it was a real tryout for a real sport.
我知道 但你得振作起来
I know, but you gotta rebound.
得继续前进
You gotta move on.
不能让这事阻碍你的职业生涯
You can't let this get in the way of your career.
我们到底答不答应合同
Are we saying yes or what?
我不要被霸凌
Look, man, I'm not finna get bullied,
不要被他 不要被你
not by him and not by you.
等等 我们哪是霸凌你
Wait a second, we're not bullying you.
是在给你挣养老钱好吧
We're trying to set you up for life.
以什么代价
At what price?
我只有一副身体 一颗大脑
I only got one body, one brain, y'all.
你是个28岁 150公斤的黑胖子
You're a 28-year-old, 350-pound black man
为了个破游戏哭唧唧
crying about some video game.
杰森和我已经为这份合同努力了太多
J and I done put in a ton of work on this deal.
请你认真点好吗
It's time for you to get real.
杰西·欧文斯 杰基·罗宾逊披荆斩棘
Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson did not sacrifice
不是为了让你坐在这打游戏的
for you to be sitting up here playing video games.
随你说吧 雷吉
Man, whatever, Reg.
我该说的都说了 或许你能跟他讲讲理
I've said my piece. Maybe you can talk some sense into him.
维农 不如你也像大家那样看待游戏呢
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表