剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
Charles, your job is to manage a winning football team,
不是当法官和陪审员
not to be the judge and the jury.
我不知道我的良心能不能安
Just don't know if I can wrap my conscience around it.
根据一则流言就动摇军心
Rocking the boat now based on a rumor
听起来可不是个好主意
does not seem like a smart idea.
那也不算流言 宝贝
It's not exactly a rumor, baby.
警方找到了一把枪
They found a gun.
那是他开的吗
Well, did he shoot it?
因为如果不是 我不知道有什么大不了的
'Cause if not, I don't know what the big deal is.
他是个跑卫
He's a running back,
不是想进最高法♥院♥的大♥法♥官
not a judge up for a seat in the Supreme Court.
所以我该睁只眼闭只眼吗
So I should turn a blind eye?
我是说这没关系 查尔斯
I'm saying it's irrelevant, Charles.
球场外的活动
Extracurricular activities
不是你该关注的份内事
is not a statistic you get paid to look at,
尤其是我们就要供两个孩子
especially when we're about to have two kids
去上大学了
to put through college.
是啊
Yeah.
你或许说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
我说得当然对了
Of course I'm right.
如果乌鸦队因为雷·刘易斯那件小事就把他裁掉
If the Ravens woulda cut Ray Lewis after his little incident,
2000年1月 刘易斯与两名友人
和另一伙人爆发冲突 致两人死亡
他们就永远赢不下超级碗了
they woulda never won the Super Bowl.
你真是相当匪帮啊 茱莉·格林
You are a straight-up thug, Julie Greane.
没什么比当妈妈更匪帮的了
There's nothing more thug than being a mommy.
知道吗 宝贝 你总能帮我理清思绪
You know, baby, you always help me clear my head up.
真的谢谢你
I really appreciate you for that.
但你怎么样 感觉如何
How 'bout you, though? How you feelin'?
感觉就像抱着十几公斤的麻袋到处走
Like I'm carrying an extra 30 pounds around with me everywhere I go.
但说真的 宝贝
But seriously, baby,
或许其他人都有正确的想法
maybe everybody else has the right idea
我们需要开始为自己考虑了
and we should just start looking out for ourselves.
毫不在意是需要练习的
Not giving a fuck takes practice.
屏蔽噪音 跟随自己的直觉
Tuning out the noise, going with your instincts,
为你相信的事全心奉献
staying committed to what you believe,
那不容易做到
that shit doesn't come easy.
你会感觉身上就像挨了重拳
You'll feel like you're taking body shots,
但如果你能站稳 那就没人敢跟你胡来
but if you stay on your feet, no one will fuck with you.
意大利佬安托罗蒂 侬好伐
Antolotti the Italiano, buongiorno.
乔·库特尔 美国最白的男人
Joe Krutel, the whitest man in America.
我正准备打给你呢
I was just dialing you.
是吗 干什么
Oh, yeah? What about?
我有个奇怪的问题
Well, I have an odd question.
我想知道跟斯宾塞工作是什么感觉
I'm wondering what it's like to work with Spencer.
那果然是个很奇怪的问题
Yeah, that--that sounds like an odd question all right,
你没骗我
just like you promised.
这是什么意思
How do you mean?
我是说 我知道我们的德行
I mean, I know we're all boys and shit,
但在日常中 你喜欢跟他合作吗
but on the day-to-day, did you enjoy working with him?
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me?
他想让我当酋长队的总经理
Well, he offered me the GM job for the Chiefs.
不是吧
No shit.
我以前你喜欢当经纪人呢
I thought you loved being an agent.
我喜欢 真的
No, I do, I definitely do.
只是这开始有点压力了
It's just gettin' to be too much.
这是年轻人的行当 而你知道我...
It's a young man's game, and I'm, you know...
不再年轻
Not young.
没错 我要开始考虑未来了
Exactly, I gotta start thinking about the future.
听起来你和唐娜是想成家了吗
So sounds like you and Donna are talking about starting a family.
不 我们都没提过那种事
No, we actually don't even talk about that sort of thing.
怎么 那很奇怪吗
Why, that's odd, huh?
我为什么要提起这种鬼话
Why? Why would I bring that shit up?
就算你没有说
Well, just because you're not talking about it
也不代表她没在想 笨蛋
doesn't mean she's not thinking about it, idiot.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
看 这就是为什么
You see, that's why I need
我需要考虑自己的职业未来
to be thinking about my professional future.
这话才让人性致盎然嘛
Oh, yeah, that's the sexy stuff right there.
现在让我再为它加点颜色
Now let me add a little bit more sexiness to it.
既然你想做点动作
Since you're considering making moves,
不如我买♥♥下你的经纪公♥司♥呢
what if I buy your agency?
雇几个年轻人来帮你做你的工作
You know, hire a couple young bucks to help you do your thing,
冷饭新炒
and what's old becomes new again.
我该去找桌牌局
Well, I should find a card game,
因为我今天运气爆棚了
'cause I'm on fire today.
考虑一下吧
Well, think about it.
跟唐娜聊聊 然后跟我报个价
Talk to Donna and, uh, hit me up with a number.
还有 杰森 斯宾塞就是场噩梦
Oh, and J, Spencer's a fuckin' nightmare.
是 我猜到了
Yeah, I figured.
一定是因为我的鞋
It's gotta be the shoes.
我有个主意 听着
I got an idea, listen.
我觉得我们应该在接下来两天时间里
I think what we should do is lock down one of those bungalows
买♥♥一栋这条街上的小别♥墅♥
down the street for the next two days.
怎么样 杰西卡 你等下有事吗
What's good, Jess? What you doin' later?
跟一个在戒瘾的男人同居
Hmm, shacking up with a guy doing rehab
可不是我想做的事
isn't really where my head's at.
没错 杰西卡 告诉他
Hell yeah, Jess. You tell him.
这不代表我不想让你康复
Doesn't mean I don't wish you well,
只是今天过后我要去拉古娜海滩了
just I have to go to Laguna after this anyway.
没问题
I could make that work.
拉古娜我可以的
Laguna? I could make that work.
拉古娜很完美
Laguna's perfect,
万一你老婆需要你给孩子买♥♥什么
'cause just in case your wife needs something with your baby,
-你开车几分钟就能过去 -抱歉
- you'll be a short drive away. - T means-- 'scuse me.
你干什么 老兄
What the hell are you doin', man?
你怎么从最棒的助攻人
How you gonna go from the best wingman
变成最大的扫兴鬼了
to the biggest cockblocker, bro?
因为我爱你的家庭 兄弟
'Cause I love your family, nigga!
我不需要你评判我
I don't need you judging me, all right?
我没有评判你
I'm not judging you, man.
我他妈才不在乎谁去搞外遇
I don't give a fuck about no nigga gettin' no strange
只要理由正当就行
as long as it's for the right reasons.
这理由很正当的
Oh, but this is for the right reasons.
我跟她特别投缘
A'ight, me and her, we vibin'.
放屁 兄弟
That's bullshit, man.
她才不在乎你
She don't give a fuck about you.
我去开车 兄弟 我们走了
Look, I'ma go get the car, man. We rollin'.
不如你等身上干了以后 自己叫辆车吧
How 'bout you call a Lyft after you dry off?
什么
What?
你怎么敢把我推进泳池里
How you gonna push a nigga in the pool?
他在这呢 维农 幸会
Hey, there he is. Vernon, nice to meet you.
我是克里斯 战队经理
My name's Chris. I'm the GM.
这是戴夫 经理助理
This is Dev. He's the assistant GM.
这是麦克斯 我们的队长
This is Max. He's our team captain.
这是雷吉 三位
This is Reggie, y'all.
幸会 伙计
Hey, nice to meet you, man.
我们坐吧 各位
Uh, let's have a seat, boys.
谢谢你们能见我们
Thanks for meeting with us, fellas.
我们知道你们很忙 我们也是
We know you're busy. So are we.
所以如果你不介意 我就...
So if you don't mind, I'm just gonna kinda...
直奔主题了
Knock right into it here.
你是来这瞎胡闹的吗
Is this just a dalliance for you?
什么叫瞎胡闹
W-what's a dalliance?
我们不搞宣传噱头 也不玩拉大旗那一套
We're not into publicity stunts, and we don't make vanity signs.
你是真心想要成为一名电竞选手吗
So are you serious about being a professional gamer?
我喜欢玩游戏
I like to play.
他喜欢玩游戏
He likes to play.
我也喜欢打橄榄球
Yo, I like to play football.
或许我该去为牛仔队当个替补
Maybe I should just walk on for the Cowboys.
没错 麦克斯 让我们排个阵型
Yeah, dude. Max, let's line it up.
才没那么难呢 对吧
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表