剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
你要做20个吗
You doing two dimes?
19.
操 里基 看看你
Oh, shit, Ricky. Look at you, man.
完全一副要在这赛季回归的样子啊
You actually look like you may come back this season.
我不回归
I ain't coming back.
是 小心点 伙计
Yeah, be careful, buddy.
有时候戒瘾会搅乱你的脑子
Sometimes rehab will fuck with your head a little bit.
我脑子清楚得很
Shit, my mind is clear.
是啊 你就是冷静标兵
Oh, yeah, you're a model of stability.
有任何需要 找我就好
Anything you need, you know I got ya.
实际上 各家电视台一直都欢迎新主持的
Actually, networks, they're always looking for a new chiseled jaw.
那不是我♥干♥的事 伙计 是你
That ain't my thing, man. That's you.
够聪明 里基
Smart move, Ricky.
我也不敢跟我自己竞争
I wouldn't wanna compete against this either.
我们走
Let's go.
梅尔文
Melvin!
-你好 -你好吗
- Yo. - What's good?
里基 不错
Yo, Rick, coolin', baby.
-你好吗 -是 兄弟
- You a'ight? - Yeah, man.
你被那辆起亚撞完好点了吗
You healing up from that Kia collision?
那是辆普锐斯 兄弟
Seriously, it was a Prius, man.
开起来没声音的
You can't hear 'em comin'.
是
Yeah, I hear you.
-你们要去哪 -不去哪
- Yo, where y'all headed? - Nowhere fast.
有几个兄弟等下要去我家玩 伙计
Look, I got a couple cats comin' to the crib, man.
你们来不来
Y'all down to hang?
操 我现在有的就是时间
Shit, that's all I got is time, brah.
好 到时候见
Yeah, see you then.
没问题 把地址发给我
A'ight, we'll be there. Text me the address.
-好 -好兄弟
- Got you, bro. - My man.
没什么比超前于时代更糟糕的了
There's nothin' worse than being ahead of your time.
那落后于时代呢
Pfft, how about being behind it?
有些人就是无法接受新创意
See, some people just can't handle new ideas.
只要不是自己想出来的 他们就不喜欢
Right, if it ain't their idea, they don't like it.
没错
That's real.
兄弟 我要怎么样才能让乔相信我
Hey, bro, what can I do to get Joe to buy in on me?
我一直都相信你
Man, I believe in you, always have.
这不就够了吗
Isn't that all that matters?
很可惜 这还不够
Sadly, I need more.
他们那种搞房♥地♥产♥的人
Dude thinks that messing around with architects
总觉得自己比搞电竞的高一等
is more important than the future of sports.
伽利略也有这种困扰
Galileo had the same problem.
你了解伽利略什么了
What you know about Galileo?
几乎和我了解哥白尼一样多
Almost as much as I know about Copernicus.
你是真心在跟我聊伽利略和哥白尼吗
Yo, are you seriously dropping Galileo and Copernicus on me?
你是怎么知道他们的
How you know about them boys?
在Blinkist上
Blinkist.
那个应用能把一本书浓缩成一段音频
It's the app that shrinks books to audio.
那你了解我的感受了
So then you know how I feel.
是 兄弟
Yeah, man.
那就只有一个办法了
Only one way to do this, then:
让乔看到未来
show Joe the future,
就从你今天的试训开始
and it starts today with your tryout.
我在职业日以后就没这么紧张过了
I ain't been this nervous since my Pro Day.
宝贝 你要是还继续耽搁在那回不来
Babe, if you get stuck out there any longer,
我就得给振动棒买♥♥新电池了
I'm gonna have to get new batteries for the vibrator.
我知道 宝贝 对不起
I know, babe. I'm sorry.
里基再也没法打球了
Besides Ricky, who's never gonna play again,
基桑和他的兄弟们又决定演一出《街区男孩》
Kisan and his gang decided to go "Boyz n the Hood"
在快餐店跟对手火并
on this rival crew at a Jack in the Box.
不会未卜先知的人也能知道基桑要出事
Doesn't take a clairvoyant to see Kisan was gonna fuck up.
或许你是时候换份工作了
Maybe it's time for a career change.
你为什么那么说
Why'd you say that?
不知道 或许是因为你整天紧张兮兮
I don't know, maybe 'cause you're stressed to shit all the time,
说话像个六十岁的老矿工吧
talking like you're a 60-year-old mine worker?
你会说那话也太奇怪了
It is so weird that you would say that
因为今天早些时候我跟斯宾塞见了面
because I had a meeting with Spencer earlier today,
那个蠢蛋买♥♥下了酋长队 喊我去帮他工作
and that fool bought the Chiefs and offered me a job.
或许你真的能未卜先知
Maybe you are clairvoyant.
或许我只是看了新闻
Maybe I'm the Miami Medium.
是什么工作
What's the gig?
球队经理
GM.
球队经理不是跟你现在这工作一样压力大吗
Isn't the GM spot just as stressful as what you're doing now?
某种程度上吧
In a way, but, you know,
但我不用对付客户了
I wouldn't have to answer to clients,
可我从没替别人打过工
although I've never worked for anybody,
所以我不确定自己会高兴有个老板
so I'm not sure I'll be crazy about having a boss,
不过老板是斯宾塞
although it would be Spencer.
你为所有人打工 甚至是我
You work for everyone, even me,
而且你也做得很好
and you're doing just fine.
谢谢你的成绩单
Well, thank you for the report card.
或许你真的该去买♥♥新电池了
Maybe you should change those batteries after all.
别犯浑
Don't be a dick.
我只是说 如果我们要搬去堪萨斯城
I'm just saying if we're gonna have to move to fuckin' Kansas City,
你至少得确定你们能搭档合拍
you should at least make sure you guys would be a good team.
当然了
Well, no shit.
生意不是友谊
Business isn't friendship.
你要做好尽职调查 去跟乔聊聊
You should do due diligence. Go talk to Joe.
他会告诉你跟斯宾塞工作其实是什么样的
He'll tell you what it's really like to work with Spencer.
-这是个好主意 宝贝 -很好
- That's a good idea, babe. - Good.
现在你不如给我看点别的吧
Now, why don't you show me a little somethin'?
-里基 -梅尔文
- Yo, Rick. - Hey, Money Mel!
-你好吗 兄弟 -大梅尔
- What's up, man? - Oh, Big Mel!
-你好 -你好 亲爱的
- Okay! - What's up, my baby.
兄弟 你家真奢华
Hey, man, your crib is plush, man.
-是你设计的吗 -谢谢你 里基
- You design this shit? - Appreciate it, Rick, man.
我开始涉足家装界了
Gettin' into the interior design thing.
实际上才翻修了这里
Actually just renovated the place.
兄弟 你丫是天生的玛莎·斯图尔特啊
Nigga, you're like a natural Martha fuckin' Stewart.
你该看看我的真家
Yo, you should check out my real spot.
-真家吗 -拜托 里基
- Your real spot? - Come on, Rick, man.
这里是玩耍 不是工作的地方
This where we play, not work.
这是逍遥屋
This is the fun house.
操
Oh, shit.
他还有逍遥屋呢 行吧
Yeah, he got a fun house, okay.
兄弟 我要去看看我妈
Man, look, I gotta go check on my mom, man.
等下再来找你们
I'ma hit you up later.
是 告诉她我们爱她 兄弟
Oh, yeah, tell her we love her, man.
当然 我一定转达
Oh, bet, I'll make sure I tell her.
又回来了吗 81号♥
Back again, 81.
没错 我最爱调酒了
Damn right, I'm diggin' the mixology.
能再给我一杯吗 谢谢
Can I get another one, please?
现在才五点 里基
That's like five, Rick.
你觉得这样好吗
Think that's wise?
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man,
我又没事干 好吧
I ain't got shit to do, all right?
不用担心
I got no worries.
知道吗 实际上 这是庆祝
You know, matter of fact, this is a celebration.
正好也给他倒一杯吧
Just pour us up a couple shots while you at it.
我要开车 伙计
I'm driving, man.
你也忘记了吗
You forget that too?
我们可以把车丢在这
We could leave the car here, all right?
你能送我们 对吗 你会开车
You can take us over, right? You can drive.
我看起来像泊车小弟吗
Do I look like the valet?
我相信安柏会很高兴的
Oh, I'm sure Amber would love that.
看看杰西卡的这张漂亮脸蛋儿
Look at Jessica's beautiful face.
她可不想被挠花
She don't want that messed up.
我能保护自己 我练柔术
I can handle myself. I do jits.
强壮又独♥立♥ 我喜欢你 杰西卡
Strong and independent. I like you, Jess.
来吧 喝掉 把车钥匙给她
Go ahead, take a shot. Give her the keys.
查尔斯 你的工作是管理一支能赢球的队伍
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表